RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Any chance of offering the PC version on Itch? I'd like to support the devs (and have a platform to get updates on), but Steam is a little bit public for horny games.
You can change your privacy settings on Steam to not show your gaming activity to others. ;)

dracurox

Jun 24, 2020
I can't seem to start act 5, I save the princess, the "sun" rises, then cuts to "talk with devs, talk with characters" section. am I misunderstanding something?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I can't seem to start act 5, I save the princess, the "sun" rises, then cuts to "talk with devs, talk with characters" section. am I misunderstanding something?
You're not playing the steam/backer version most likely. It should say on the main menu if you are. That's the end of act IV, which is as far as the public version goes. Everything beyond that point is only available in the paid versions.

Kadmus

Mar 3, 2018
The PC version keeps crashing on joiplay. Is there any settings I need to change for it to work properly?

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
The PC version keeps crashing on joiplay. Is there any settings I need to change for it to work properly?
no, joi play has stopped working, now you need the apk, which they are neglecting in these recent updates, you can find it on other sites

Boucherus

Aug 23, 2018
In Act IV, what causes the mercenaries to abandon you? I went to attend my war council and it said "Rhyll's seat is empty, it looks like the mercenaries found a new employer"

Ferlucio

Feb 21, 2018
I'm a little confused, is having sex with Maelys during "This Fixes Everything" quest after her talk with Heloise supposed to break her mind or is that a bug? The walkthrough for act V seems to imply that she's still sane at that point. I don't want to progress to far in case it's a bug or some mistake on my part.
Did it play out correctly or not?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I'm a little confused, is having sex with Maelys during "This Fixes Everything" quest after her talk with Heloise supposed to break her mind or is that a bug? The walkthrough for act V seems to imply that she's still sane at that point. I don't want to progress to far in case it's a bug or some mistake on my part.
Did it play out correctly or not?
Having sex breaks hers. You can, however, go down on her, then refuse her afterwards, telling her to mend/heal.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
it's my head cannon that the dragon's name is Sun Sukong/Slifer. i named it one of the names too. it just rolls off the back/tongue/game perfectly.

Nash95

Jan 18, 2019
excuse me, gentlemen. can i simply play this game as a human? or can i transform into humanoid form and look more humanly as possible?

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
anyone know how to get console working? i wanna do darkfantasy+ as in still have consequences but start off a bit stronger

i tried unren but didn't work

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Weird how Naho is more rebellious in her post-Pale Rock scene than she was before the battle, guess my gaslighting and her pregnancy didn't do enough to break her spirit huh

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes