Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is it possible to keep the mercs, wolfmen and kobolds happy without giving away women to them?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Is it possible to keep the mercs, wolfmen and kobolds happy without giving away women to them?
Yes, give them gold instead, and don't promise bitches to the wolfmen as if you do so they'll get a morale penalty if you don't give them any. Letting them pillage in act IV also increases morale.

torolatorre

Jul 31, 2020
is this the full version?
for the 4.4.0 there was a light version here then i found a steam version somewhere else but i never knew the difference except for the folder size

Sangera

May 21, 2017
is this the full version?
The free version goes until the End of Act 4 where you storm the Capital with your aquired forces, and the Steam Version gets Act 5 content, where you deal with the Aftermath.

Currently the game has only the start of Act 5 and updates add to that and content mission for Act 1-4, like scenes and pictures for scenes with only text.

HesoyamAeyakmi

Jan 29, 2023
Does anyone know what to do if the events aren't appearing? For example, the Issa event and Sabetha/Inej events aren't appearing in the lair for me.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
The Events happen after a certain timer and condition, so for Example for the Sabetha/Inej you need traps and then after you go to sleep the next day the kobolds should inform you about their caputre, the Issa Event is usually after you sleeped for the first or second time in the Lair.

So if you never go to sleep for example they cant fire.

Sangera

May 21, 2017
ok i get that every creator names his builds diffrently but what the fuck does a v5 mean ??? does it go to 10 or what ?
Its on what Act the game is now, the game has currently 5 Acts, 4 in the Free Version of the game and Act 5 is currently only aviable for Steam.
If he adds a Act 6 then the game probably will v6.

Mar 18, 2019
Decided to try this. I get a warning that I didn't enable any adult content despite having some enabled. If I enable rape back on the warning goes away, so my question is is literally ALL sex in the game rape?

Tosk

Jun 4, 2017
Decided to try this. I get a warning that I didn't enable any adult content despite having some enabled. If I enable rape back on the warning goes away, so my question is is literally ALL sex in the game rape?
Options on the left are turned on, options on the right are turned off.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know how many chapters the dev want to make?
The plan is for there to be five chapters, four of which are free, the fifth behind a paywall. All five chapters are now released, though the fifth is still in its infancy, and the fourth and maybe the third still have content planned to be added to them.

Reactions: Chakas

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the "we're just animals" scene (Dragon/Marie-Anne/Mina - Titfuck). Mina already has the dress, so she is happy. Mary-anne was never left in the stables, took here straight to the lair, so guess she ain't upset either. But I keep visitting Mina and the scene won't trigger

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes