Sangera

May 21, 2017
In Act IV, what causes the mercenaries to abandon you? I went to attend my war council and it said "Rhyll's seat is empty, it looks like the mercenaries found a new employer"
Low Morale will have them leave, and i think the mercs and wolfmen leave or get a malus on their morale when you make a promise and dont keep it, like promising more bitches for the wolfmen.

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
This game is such a fun and unique concept, with a lot of content to discover and cool scenes as rewards. The update frequency / speed is also very good!

Will continue to come back and play this game many times.

Great job!

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
Low Morale will have them leave, and i think the mercs and wolfmen leave or get a malus on their morale when you make a promise and dont keep it, like promising more bitches for the wolfmen.
Wolfmen get a penalty if you promise them bitches and don't give them any, mercs get a penalty if you don't give them any treasure.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I really liked nahos previous hairstyle, with the bang over her eye. Any chance we'll get a choice of which one to choose in act 5?

Fish.

May 12, 2022
Heya, I downloaded the android version and i cant get past the part where I name myself, is there anything to help?

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Naho was the only one that can't be queen does it still the same or she Can Now ???
Considering the only means to keep as 'consort' is breaking her, or else let her be moody... I'm probably gonna say no... Unless they give her a shot at being a queen along side us.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes