SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I just don't get why devs put an ETA they're not even gonna try to uphold.
So your not gonna realize the fact that the story and acts are much more bigger than expected, and simple ETAs are just possible estimated dates of possible completion, knowning full well that those are not exact right? Much has been added, changed even, with much more to be done, even though we are at the preverbal 'start' of act V.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So your not gonna realize the fact that the story and acts are much more bigger than expected, and simple ETAs are just possible estimated dates of possible completion, knowning full well that those are not exact right? Much has been added, changed even, with much more to be done, even though we are at the preverbal 'start' of act V.
Then the dev should have said so on his EA page. Now it just makes him look lazy when it says this was supposed to be finished in mid-2022 and seem to still have long ways to go. I'm personally very cautious about buying games when I see this.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
That's enough idiocy for the day I think.
ETA's are there for a reason bro. Dev should have wrapped things up according to his own stated ETA and then keep working on it as updates/dlc. That is the proper way to do it.

Randomly raising development time a couple of years and having your EA storepage make you look bad because you got false statement plastered all over it. That just hurts your sales.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
ETA's are there for a reason bro. Dev should have wrapped things up according to his own stated ETA and then keep working on it as updates/dlc. That is the proper way to do it.

Randomly raising development time a couple of years and having your EA storepage make you look bad because you got false statement plastered all over it. That just hurts your sales.
False Statement -> What??

ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival. "Estimated" means "roughly calculated; approximate." It is NOT a concrete deadline. Therefore, how the hell is it a false statement to estimate when they'll be done with the game?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
False Statement -> What??

ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival. "Estimated" means "roughly calculated; approximate." It is NOT a concrete deadline. Therefore, how the hell is it a false statement to estimate when they'll be done with the game?
When you plan to go years past your own "estimate", that definitely makes it a false statement.

This is like if you ordered pizza and the restaurant tells you ETA is within 1 hour but it arrives after 3 hours. You dont see the issue?

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
will it be possible to make malice your queen? i was getting really into the messed up aspect at the end there, and was really into the idea that she took over my consort.
I mean... maybe. Naga Queen, Dragon King. With more little naga wiggling around. Why the fuck not right?

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey _Maou_ can you by chance consolidate any of the fan art you and possibly others have posted in the thread? tired to find some of them again but could only find one of them via a quick thread search.

ideally once you've done that we could 'report' the post to request the mods to shove a link to your post in the OP. and then the post could get edited as needed.

i really wanted to see the malice and heloise one again but couldn't find it. :HideThePain:

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
hey _Maou_ can you by chance consolidate any of the fan art you and possibly others have posted in the thread? tired to find some of them again but could only find one of them via a quick thread search.

ideally once you've done that we could 'report' the post to request the mods to shove a link to your post in the OP. and then the post could get edited as needed.

i really wanted to see the malice and heloise one again but couldn't find it. :HideThePain:
Hello billyjoebobmartin probably yeah if there is fan art enough to warrant a link in the OP to it, unsure about the total amount but I think there's 2 posts of actual fan art.
As to the post you wanted is this it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ravager-v5-0-1-4minutewarning.26476/post-8297098

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Hello billyjoebobmartin probably yeah if there is fan art enough to warrant a link in the OP to it, unsure about the total amount but I think there's 2 posts of actual fan art.
As to the post you wanted is this it?
https://f95zone.to/threads/ravager-v5-0-1-4minutewarning.26476/post-8297098
that's one of them, i think there was another malice x dragon with hel tied up forced to watch them or something. not sure if that one was posted by you or not though. lol

in total i think i've seen 5 or so fan art pics in this thread though the years.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes