WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
the one you get redirected to from the main game page link is marked as a virus in the name and tells you it has at least 1 check for being a virus.
It seems to me that this is a false positive, because before, in the same archive, 5 shitty-antivirus engines detect a virus, and now only 1. I assume others checked the archive and marked it as a false positive. By the way, here is a , 9 shitty-antivirus engines detect a virus, now live with it.

Last edited:

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Can someone tell me when the Mac version updates, or at least when there's a compressed version by someone who added in their own Mac version?

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
For overly suspicious users, there is always an alternative way to launch the game
I think I found a better way for circumventing the Steam DRM:
The DRM seems to be contained in the launcher (Ravager.exe), we can instead just directly launch the .py file. No files need to be replaced this way.

To easily accomplish this, create a batch file in the game's root folder (same place the .exes are) with the following content:
Code:
@echo off
START lib\py3-windows-x86_64\pythonw.exe Ravager.py
(also in attachments)
or
easiest bypass to remove DRM is to replace the exe file you use to boot up the game with an older version before it was added.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
So Malagar just runs away if you don't marry Darja? He just gives up his dragon ally and position in the court cause his niece didn't get her little wish? Lolwhat?
Same for the mercenaries I paid them to stay and offered them a spot as my knights and enforcers but for some reason they care about some dinky little area enough to defy the newly crowned DRAGON who conquered the most defensive place in the realm, throw away their position and rewards and think that's a good idea. That's why I just obliterate them in my playthrough's now. natural selection at work and mina should be happy.

Last edited:

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Same for the mercenaries I paid them to stay and offered them a spot as my knights and enforcers but for some reason they care about some dinky little area enough to defy the newly crowned DRAGON who conquered the most defensive place in the realm, throw away their position and rewards and think that's a good idea. That's why I just obliterate them in my playthrough's now. natural selection at work and mina should be happy.
Perhaps I am wrong, but the previous patch I met back up with Malzahar. You even rock talk with him about making pure dragon babies with his niece. This patch he is no where to be found. I was only given two options of a marriage, princess bitch or the daughter. Needless to say the princess is in the dungeon. Still, did I miss something? I would have picked Darja if it meant making purebloods with her, but I wasn't given the option.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
For overly suspicious users, there is always an alternative way to launch the game

or

THIS IS GOLD. Thank you for reposting this stuff.
I made that bat file and it worked flawlessly. Good stuff.
Have a nice day. (y)

Cheers

EDIT: Oh i missclicked with the reply button my post was directed to WaryFox :ROFLMAO:

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
anyone know the triggers for the marriage options? even though ive done everything with helioise im only getting the malice option

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes