The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So Malagar just runs away if you don't marry Darja? He just gives up his dragon ally and position in the court cause his niece didn't get her little wish? Lolwhat?
Please tell me this is a fucking joke? I really like his character but not going sacrifice the princess or marry a character I find fucking annoying

Reactions: _Maou_

blaze67

Oct 4, 2017
Same for the mercenaries I paid them to stay and offered them a spot as my knights and enforcers but for some reason they care about some dinky little area enough to defy the newly crowned DRAGON who conquered the most defensive place in the realm, throw away their position and rewards and think that's a good idea. That's why I just obliterate them in my playthrough's now. natural selection at work and mina should be happy.
You can also promise them the More Bitches option. It convinces them to be loyal and you can just give them gold instead of women, they don't question it. This allows you to avoid a conflict of interest between them and the Mercs.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Same for the mercenaries I paid them to stay and offered them a spot as my knights and enforcers but for some reason they care about some dinky little area enough to defy the newly crowned DRAGON who conquered the most defensive place in the realm, throw away their position and rewards and think that's a good idea. That's why I just obliterate them in my playthrough's now. natural selection at work and mina should be happy.
Better to recruit neither of those hordes, and stick to kobolds. If you recruited them, it becomes a lose/lose situation in Act5. :confused:

pixisnope

Feb 14, 2021
Noticed that the latest version includes Steam DRM, just drag and replace files into main folder, and it should launch right away.

Steam Fix

(Detections are false positives, the unpatched exe also gets flagged.)

If you want to bypass the DRM yourself, just use steamless and goldberg emu.
the link shows the file as missing, just a heads up in case that was unnoticed

Aug 9, 2018
I'm unlikely to replay the whole game just to see it, but I read that Malice kidnaps your consort if you don't pick whoever birthed her? Could someone spoil what ends up happening there?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Noticed that the latest version includes Steam DRM, just drag and replace files into main folder, and it should launch right away.

Steam Fix

(Detections are false positives, the unpatched exe also gets flagged.)

If you want to bypass the DRM yourself, just use steamless and goldberg emu.
files gone

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I got the option to marry darja with Malagar being in my court. Some deal i made with him that i cant remember.
It's strange I just skimmed with picking Darja as my concubine and Malagar didn't say or do jack. He wasn't even part of my war council now...

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
So Malagar just runs away if you don't marry Darja? He just gives up his dragon ally and position in the court cause his niece didn't get her little wish? Lolwhat?
He likes his niece. Besides, purple eyes Darja wtf

Please tell me this is a fucking joke? I really like his character but not going sacrifice the princess or marry a character I find fucking annoying
If he has no power in the glove I think he just isn't present for the events. Or maybe I have a bugged save

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
He likes his niece. Besides, purple eyes Darja wtf

If he has no power in the glove I think he just isn't present for the events. Or maybe I have a bugged save
Maybe you have to sacrifice someone to him now? I don't recall having to do so before.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
man i hope there's more choices in a future update for putting rhyll under hector as an adjunct and next in command, until we deem rhyll up to snuff in the law and order with effective idling. probably retiring hector and freeing him from his oath at that time too. similarly i'd like the option of making him hector's equal with the title of [Lord Commander of the Royal Navy] for an attempt at a healthy work rivalry. where with any given war time task you'd put one in charged of the other. maybe with how often switching between who's in command (and situational expertise) the two would bring the 'best' results. honestly though i wonder how good of a commander hector even is since we fight him off REALLY easily imo.

somehow i feel like a subtle but insanely important detail was dropped when malagar was contesting malice as the new queen. wonder where that juicy bit of info will lead.

also calling it now after malice and the lair faction leaders maelys is going to be our unstoppable juggernaut in her doubt + no severance path. also bet she's going to pretty much kill herself in battle on her severance adaline recruited path. malice's living dutch wife 'fix' is interesting though. but that route has no future for her, best bet is to hope maelys can prove she's changed to malice or a lair faction leader for a more mundane fix later on.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes