jess7979

Jun 29, 2018
does the Virginity preference option even change anything? does it add more details to certain scenes?
If so which cause I dont see it changing anything yet

May 3, 2022
I am really annoyed that you had to choose 1 wife. you can literally declare yourself to be a god.
But you can't decide to have polygamy.
I hadn't thought of it that way but you know you're right. This game was built on the idea of you are dragon, you do whatever dragon wants to do. It does seem very contradictory to be locked into having a singular wife and have characters fight over it. I think it's fine to have the option to choose a single wife and deal with the consequences of that choice but you should also have the option to take multiple wives if that's what you want. Because honestly who is going to say you can't do that to a realm conquering dragon?

May 3, 2022
Is Heloise not a marryable option? How come? (Dropped off this game for a while waiting for Act V to finish.)
Not yet, but patch notes mention some characters don't have their Act V content in game yet. I don't know if that means there will be more characters to marry or just more sex scenes, but I'd be a little surprised if Heloise isn't added as an option.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
The mercs leave if you dont pay them with gold *before* you start your first conquest in act IV. After your lair gets raided, Rhyll will state in no uncertain terms that he expects to be paid.

As an aside advice - promise the wolves bitches and give them gold too, if you want to keep both armies and avoid the lowlands conflict. Gold solves everything.

You kept misspelling the warlock's name, but I appreciate the "why" behind it. :LOL:

I havent been keeping up with the versions in a while - is there some benefit to letting the cat sisters go after their theft attempt yet?
Good to know. I will try to make another "Best run." Gonna see if Malzahar stays without giving him Val. Yes I will keep saying Malzahar lol. I read it in my head that way too.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I am really annoyed that you had to choose 1 wife. you can literally declare yourself to be a god.
But you can't decide to have polygamy.

you can.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree with you. Out of the cast (currently), marriage only has benefits to the three selections. Princess gets to be queen, Darja get's to be a real mother of dragons, and Malice... well giving the character power is something very much up her ally. But if you take Malice as nutral and you dislike the princess as I do, really the only option is Darja just to make her happy. Though I agree with you, the game should be "STFU IM A DRAGON I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" power fantasy, if they are forcing you to pick at least make the options sort of coincide with one another. You could pick Malice AND give the Warlock and Darja the Princess. Darja just needs a dragon baby maker, she really doesn't need a crown.

It just seems the dev is forcing a lot of conflict in a game that, at least to me, is most fun as a power trip.

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, I don't think the Warlock joins you unless you give him Val, which I am now testing to see if you have any choice to still aid Darja without him being on the council.

skölbrot

Jul 30, 2017
Is Heloise not a marryable option? How come? (Dropped off this game for a while waiting for Act V to finish.)
Now while I cant discount further marriage possibilities coming up in the future, he marriage canidate seems directly tied with becoming queen. Now Helois is too smart to be placated by titles and platitutes, she recognize the trap inherent in the position and says as much when pressed about why she doesn't want to be your queen.

Now the princess wants it as she sees it as her birthfright, not to mention her entire line was specifically bred for this purpose. Darja wants it to fulfill her fantasy and she is generally room temperature IQ.
Lastly there is Malice who seems in it to fuck about with others, in part because she seems to wish to usurp the princess in her role as your mae, but again she could also just be fucking with you too here.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It just seems the dev is forcing a lot of conflict in a game that, at least to me, is most fun as a power trip.
Dev has a fetish for "hard men making hard choices while hard" thing.
I get the girls wanting to be "first wife". But the way it is handled is ridiculous.

Actually to begin with, you are forced to vore waifus for power (despite lorewise you should be able to vore rando bandits instead).
Or hand waifus over to be gangraped to somehow magically let your minions conquer more territory.
Both actions delete the waifu from the game after a single scene.

So they are less about catering to those fetishes and more about forcing "hard choices"
The vore scene is not even shown graphically, you just get blinking red screen.

The only way to avoid waifu attrition via vore and gangrape is to activate god mode.
The recent nonsense with the queen spot is just more of the same. only this time we don't have god mode to bail us out of it.
With god mod, it can be at time a fun power fantasy of playing a dragon.
Without god mod... you have to be a hardcore masochist to play this.

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes