DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I got to see the marriage stuff. It honestly had me dying there. Their reactions to it was so funny. They thought I was trolling when I chose my daughter but I was serious.

For me, it wasn't really a choice at all. I was obviously going to choose Malice. Like, she was put up against Darja and Adeline. I don't even have any real interest in Darja like that and Adeline doesn't even hold a candle to some of the other harem members so she definitely not going to win against best Snek. Only person that would've made me struggle to choose is her mother, Heloise. That would've been a real hard decision but she wasn't an option, as far as I'm aware.

It's also nice to get the answer to my question from years ago. About the result of a Naga and Dragon getting it on. I thought the Naga would be sterile but this was a nice surprise. It possibly being a stronger dragon is a nice compromise. Now I'm curious about an Elf and Naga pairing. Chaos Elf?

Anyway, that scene was so enjoyable. Since I used my Act V saves, I'm going to go back and playthrough the other changes I've missed over the multiple releases. After looking at the changelog, I've missed a decent amount of things so I'll be doing that after finishing up the rest of the scenes from the latest content. Might even change some stuff around on my main.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, so I replayed skimming everything to try and make a "best option run" Somehow the Mercs left me without saying a word, I think maybe you can only have 3 war council members? Sacrificing Valzira gets you Malzahar, who in turn gives you access to wed Darja. Trying out the Darja path was interesting but sort of unnecessary. You should be able to wed whoever you want and just pass the princess off the Malzahar. But if you didn't give him Valzira you don't even have that option. I guess there is no "Perfect playthrough, but I wanted to try to have a build where everyone was... happy? Happy adjacent? I mean everyone but the princess. I care very little for her and the spoiler free outcome of using her for Darja makes me very intrigued.

I then tried the path of choosing Malice betraying Malzahar and Darja. Apparently he takes her with him and you will have to try to get her back. Again, sort of dumb, just let the dragon marry whoever he wants and just give the princess to Malzahar.

Everybody wins!... I mean... except the princess. But again, the spoiler outcome might lead to something cool too. Maybe she could still be happy. Probably not, but maybe.

Just let me marry Heloise.

Reactions: JungleNuts

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
There are multiple instances in the new content where a human is described as being "bovine"
They basically mistranslated the word "cowed".

I am not sure how they managed such a mistranslation. did they translate from english to another language and then back?

Reactions: TrickyL

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
It's also nice to get the answer to my question from years ago. About the result of a Naga and Dragon getting it on. I thought the Naga would be sterile but this was a nice surprise. It possibly being a stronger dragon is a nice compromise. Now I'm curious about an Elf and Naga pairing. Chaos Elf?
On the one hand, naga are always female, elves always female, and dragons always male.
... on the other hand, naga warp reality to an extreme extent. To the point where reality literally breaks down from their mere existence. So... naga + elf should be viable if the naga wills it so.

Dec 23, 2020
Noticed that the latest version includes Steam DRM, just drag and replace files into main folder, and it should launch right away.

Steam Fix

(Detections are false positives, the unpatched exe also gets flagged.)

If you want to bypass the DRM yourself, just use steamless and goldberg emu.

No longer works

thebladeofwar

Mar 28, 2018
I got to see the marriage stuff. It honestly had me dying there. Their reactions to it was so funny. They thought I was trolling when I chose my daughter but I was serious.

For me, it wasn't really a choice at all. I was obviously going to choose Malice. Like, she was put up against Darja and Adeline. I don't even have any real interest in Darja like that and Adeline doesn't even hold a candle to some of the other harem members so she definitely not going to win against best Snek. Only person that would've made me struggle to choose is her mother, Heloise. That would've been a real hard decision but she wasn't an option, as far as I'm aware.

Anyway, that scene was so enjoyable. Since I used my Act V saves, I'm going to go back and playthrough the other changes I've missed over the multiple releases. After looking at the changelog, I've missed a decent amount of things so I'll be doing that after finishing up the rest of the scenes from the latest content. Might even change some stuff around on my main.
Honestly I am hoping for more crossbreeds. I find that mechanic fun like in Corrupted Kingdoms. CatKobolds, WolfKobolds, ect. Or just have them turn out like their mothers. A lot more fun than retarded little ones.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Why does everything have to be so binary? Black and white thinking serves no one.

Why choose between who gets the lowlands when I can offer crownhold to rhyll and the hundred companies?

iant22

Jun 6, 2022
When ever I launch the game it opens up steam and say I don't have a license. What's up with that?

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes