Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Who is chuchilla i've seen her name in the devlog but never encountered a character named that.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
To get Darja you must
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've usually already started modifying the lair with the use of the Kobolds and have started recruiting characters.
How exactly do you modify the lair? I havent found anything about modifying the lair.
And its not that I don't know how to get Darja, apparently she has a special scene and a co scene with issa and i dont know how to get them.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
How exactly do you modify the lair? I havent found anything about modifying the lair.
And its not that I don't know how to get Darja, apparently she has a special scene and a co scene with issa and i dont know how to get them.
Ah I see, sorry. I'm not sure then. You can speak with your kobold servant to build you things for your lair, things like traps and statues and what have you. I'm not sure what most of them do however. I've only ever made the trap.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
This might be a very stupid question, but regarding the game preferences: in the menu it says "include", and you can mark the various content. I marked everything I wanted to be included in the game, but have been playing for a while now and have not encountered any of it. Also, the default was that nothing is included which is a little strange. Is there a chance this is in reality counter intuitive and you need to make the thing you want to EXCLUDE and not include?

Many thanks to all who can help.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This might be a very stupid question, but regarding the game preferences: in the menu it says "include", and you can mark the various content. I marked everything I wanted to be included in the game, but have been playing for a while now and have not encountered any of it. Also, the default was that nothing is included which is a little strange. Is there a chance this is in reality counter intuitive and you need to make the thing you want to EXCLUDE and not include?

Jodar, Try ticking to include gore in the game then start a new game and

whateverbro

Nov 23, 2018
i like that you try to do voice and stuff but man, your character voice sounds so strange to me, i always thought dragons sound normal or maybe there is always some echo to the voice so it souds like a big guy is talking. when i haer the current one it feels more like he has a sore throat. I'd still fap to it but i hope i can say how i feel without being nailed on a cross.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Can anyone explain to me how to get the Darja scene and encounter Issa? I cannot seem to figure it out, ive tried resting in every lair but Issa doesnt appear.
You need to have the Futa tag enabled in your Preferences menu (Issa is a femboy kobold). After that, rest or return to your lair twice.

I know that's the normal approach, but there's some quite extreme/niche content in Ravager. I didn't want to assume anyone wants to see stuff by default, so it's all opt-in. If you try starting the game without anything enabled, it'll prompt you to check if you want to turn it on.

i like that you try to do voice and stuff but man, your character voice sounds so strange to me, i always thought dragons sound normal or maybe there is always some echo to the voice so it souds like a big guy is talking. when i haer the current one it feels more like he has a sore throat. I'd still fap to it but i hope i can say how i feel without being nailed on a cross.
If you don't like the dragon's voice, you can disable it in your Preferences menu.

I've seen it listed a few places that you can get Darja to do anal, how?
Bring her back to your lair, and then try to stick it in her pooper. When she asks you whether that makes babies, lie to her. After some time has passed, she'll have practiced enough and she'll have a nice surprise ready for you.

Reactions: GaRbS and BobCarter

aarmy1221

Nov 18, 2018
I keep getting this error. Any fix?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'centaur_talk.png'>:
  File "game/highlands.rpy", line 3410, in script
    centaur "So, you are a hunter?"
IOError: Couldn't find file 'centaur_talk.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/highlands.rpy", line 3410, in script
    centaur "So, you are a hunter?"
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1204, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1031, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 823, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\character.py", line 572, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2662, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3148, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2065, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 719, in render
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 497, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 333, in render
    surf = render(self.child, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1264, in render
    return renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\Users\aahme\Downloads\Ravager-2.3.5-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'centaur_talk.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Ravager 2.3.5
Mon Apr 06 23:24:20 2020

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The first nun when she blinks her lashes move but her eyes do not close as no skin is above the eye lashes or they are not attached to the skin.

It's funny how the dragon has a human dick in the one nun scene.

Huntress maelys scene never switches to penetration scene and stays on the scene with the horses dick on her chest. I have everything ticked but gay and femdom.

4MW

Traceback with naho at the spire caused by a spelling error in the wolfgirl_opening.ogg audio file the file is named wolfigrl_opening.ogg.

Another spelling error traceback error. wolfgirl_arrogsnt.ogg instead of wolfgirl_arrogant.ogg

When talking with Heliose she asks if you want a drink and you have 2 options no or what just happened. If you select what just happened it gives the same response as if you picked no.

You seem to get nothing from eating Issa.

The end of the trojan dream scene she has nothing on her face and then after awhile switches to her with cum on her face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes