lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yes! They're in the next batch of character art to be completed - alongside Eburon, Malagar, and the commoner woman from Chapter 1.
Out of interest, how much bigger is the dragon going to get? Because uhh, if his thing gets any bigger a lot of penetration is gonna go out the window entirely :LOL:

Just be girls clinging to his cock for dear life as he flies around. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
How is it, that even after all these versions, the encounter between Maelys and the centaurs is STILL completely broken? The same old uncaught exception: "Couldn't find file 'centaur_talk.png'." HOW has this not been caught and fixed yet?

D

Deleted member 584847

looks great tho i was hoping for more content. i did my Playthrough in 30 minutes, then you can only go again from a start in different paths...

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
How is it, that even after all these versions, the encounter between Maelys and the centaurs is STILL completely broken? The same old uncaught exception: "Couldn't find file 'centaur_talk.png'." HOW has this not been caught and fixed yet?
I remember some saying something about that a couple of posts back I think, I think the dev said something about changing the character art to animated or something, sorry.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Hoping there will be an option to rape the Catgirls.
You are not going to be disappointed

Out of interest, how much bigger is the dragon going to get? Because uhh, if his thing gets any bigger a lot of penetration is gonna go out the window entirely :LOL:
Currently I'm undecided between "stay this size for the rest of the game" and "get even bigger in the final chapter and your dick is, like, magic".

Different bug! That only affects people using the old (placeholder) art style; change to one of the modern ones to avoid it. Or wait until the next update, when I'll have fixed it.

looks great tho i was hoping for more content. i did my Playthrough in 30 minutes, then you can only go again from a start in different paths...
It's pretty quick to rush through, if that's what you want to do. But if you want to mess around and try different combinations, Ravager is (and I checked) currently slightly longer than Crime And Punishment.

D

Deleted member 584847

You are not going to be disappointed

Currently I'm undecided between "stay this size for the rest of the game" and "get even bigger in the final chapter and your dick is, like, magic".

Different bug! That only affects people using the old (placeholder) art style; change to one of the modern ones to avoid it. Or wait until the next update, when I'll have fixed it.

It's pretty quick to rush through, if that's what you want to do. But if you want to mess around and try different combinations, Ravager is (and I checked) currently slightly longer than Crime And Punishment.

Right, but Im one of the bad guys that dont like messing around with different styles and tons of short, different playthroughs. I'd rather have one complete playthrough, then review the game and move on.
but the game looks good so far, great art, solid VA although thats something i dont need in the ero games, good amount of choices already, forced/relaxed style, all in all is great except for the amount of content but ill be following for future updates.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
"change"? Wut?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Some of us don't want to "move on" so quickly, and prefer a game that increases replayability with branched story paths.
That isn't the best made point ^^' because it is easily applicable to to the opposing point of view. A better point I think to make if I may expand upon your own is perhaps that the dev has a clear idea of where they would like to take their game and perhaps the core concept of the game may not be in keeping with what on the whole you are looking for bukaneer although you should still be able to enjoy the experience at least once through if you are already able to enjoy the content that is available it shouldn't matter if there is a huge amount of content as long as it's all good content. You can enjoy quality and quantity. At the end if you've enjoyed a single play through and as long as it meshes well, seamlessly with the large amount of choices that can be made in the game then it still should feel pretty conclusive even with just one play through. Ultimately considering the amount of variation there is it looks as if the dev is trying to appeal to a large demographic. I'm a huge completion-est so I'm sympathetic to your point of view however speaking only for myself as long as an experience is fulfilling and on the whole enjoyable I don't mind going through again if it means more of what I've just enjoyed. Sorry, I got distracted half way through writing this up and forgot it was here so.. yeah :D

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It been long since I played this game but it should have involved impregnation in one part of the story
I wouldn't worry about it, considering how much the MC gets around and that two of the recruit-able characters interactions with you are already orientated around you breeding with them, I can imagine it will come up sooner or later. I just had a thought it may be a nice touch if that-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
While we all have a lot of time of our hands, all of my patron releases will be made public. They won't be big updates, but hopefully it gives you something to look forward to every week or so! The first one is .

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 206 Votes