Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Can the dragon grow bigger?
do you mean from the beginning of the the game does he grow bigger or are you asking are there plans to make the dragon bigger from the point of the last content update? Yes he grows bigger and as he grows he gets stronger and develops not only his physical ability but his speech too and I think the dev has already teased him getting even bigger, I can't remember.

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Now that I've seen that picture done a couple of post back where someone actually shopped in gollums face, I can't un-see it, now whenever I see this scene I just see that image, god dammit >< and you don't even want to know what happens now when I watch TLOTR or hear some one talking about their presiouses.

Last edited:

hrhr

May 13, 2019
Pretty nice game, you can obviously see how they care about the writing, from having different paths(which I believe will be further developed in the future) to detailed descriptions of scenes and well made dialogues. Looking forward to more of it.

• Love
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Cacaprout123

Nov 14, 2019
I hope we can marry all the ladies, especially the huntress. Hope there will be a way to get the twins to come with you willingly.
Would love to a special scene when you remove both the gag and the eyepatch wherw you have to pass another statcheck instead of a game over

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I seem to be having trouble with something that should be straight forward.

Starting in 2.3.7, the thief twins should be capturable. However, both in that version, and the current 2.3.8, i cant seem to get them visit my mine lair. I did the Bastion heist with over 10 days left, sacrificed Imperatrix to Infernals, rested at night, waited until Days = 0, but no twins.

Am i missing something obvious?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Starting in 2.3.7, the thief twins should be capturable. However, both in that version, and the current 2.3.8, i cant seem to get them visit my mine lair. I did the Bastion heist with over 10 days left, sacrificed Imperatrix to Infernals, rested at night, waited until Days = 0, but no twins.

Am i missing something obvious?
To get them to visit:

1. Either build traps, or have some spare treasure in your hoard.
  2. Complete the Bastion heist, and tell them where you live.
  3. Sleep.

You'll get a different interaction depending on which step 1 you took.

Jan 25, 2020
The third weekly build is !
I got so excited that we would actually get to have sex with the demon after we delivered the *spoiler* to her and got so disappointed when it kind of ended there. Do you plan to expand that at all by chance?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I got so excited that we would actually get to have sex with the demon after we delivered the *spoiler* to her and got so disappointed when it kind of ended there. Do you plan to expand that at all by chance?
Yes, absolutely! Žižeryx is a terrible tease, however, and is likely to build up your anticipation for as long as it can get away with.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
To get them to visit:

1. Either build traps, or have some spare treasure in your hoard.
  2. Complete the Bastion heist, and tell them where you live.
  3. Sleep.

You'll get a different interaction depending on which step 1 you took.
Ahh! That explains it. I went with the sacrifice this time around, not the traps, and my hoard is empty.

Thanks!

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Version 2.3.8

Ravager

PC -

Linux -