Oct 2, 2018
Think this is a bug but who knows- I take the Black Nun back to my lair and have her locked up but she does not show up in my captives... She went poof. Same goes for my Wolfgirl. Also went poof.... Guess they have vanishing acts now... Also should let the fucking/breeding with the Inquisitor elf be there even after you did it the first time. Cause now all I have is the "I want to talk" option which can not continue unless you want to have "game over". Also will this game ever have soft vore with actual images... Or just text based vore...??

Oct 7, 2019
View attachment 345938

Overview:
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it's the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-06
Release Date: 2020-04-05
Developer: 4MinuteWarning - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.3.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android (mobile): - -

Android (tablet): - -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH (v2.2.1)

View attachment 347048 View attachment 347047 View attachment 347046 View attachment 347044 View attachment 347043
Is there any actual futa/trans stuff, or is it just Issa the transvestite?

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
to the creator or developer love the game (y)(y) but I feel that you should also have other location as the lair in the game unlocked or attainable, it just that I dont like how picking one option over the other and miss different dialogue interaction between the MC and NPC in the other, is all.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
hate the hunter ending...even when my mercy is high enough she still won't join me...feels bad man.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I keep getting this error. Any fix?
Ah, the old sprites for the centaurs are broken in the current build - I'll fix. Switch your art style to 'Painted' or 'Animated' for now.

Huntress maelys scene never switches to penetration scene and stays on the scene with the horses dick on her chest. I have everything ticked but gay and femdom.

Traceback with naho at the spire caused by a spelling error in the wolfgirl_opening.ogg audio file the file is named wolfigrl_opening.ogg.

Another spelling error traceback error. wolfgirl_arrogsnt.ogg instead of wolfgirl_arrogant.ogg

The end of the trojan dream scene she has nothing on her face and then after awhile switches to her with cum on her face.
Thanks, I've fixed these for the next build. In future, if you want to make sure a bug gets fixed, please post it in - I don't always check here, and it helps avoid duplicate reports in different places.

When talking with Heliose she asks if you want a drink and you have 2 options no or what just happened. If you select what just happened it gives the same response as if you picked no.

You seem to get nothing from eating Issa.
These are both intentional.

Think this is a bug but who knows- I take the Black Nun back to my lair and have her locked up but she does not show up in my captives... She went poof. Same goes for my Wolfgirl. Also went poof.... Guess they have vanishing acts now... Also should let the fucking/breeding with the Inquisitor elf be there even after you did it the first time. Cause now all I have is the "I want to talk" option which can not continue unless you want to have "game over". Also will this game ever have soft vore with actual images... Or just text based vore...??
I haven't been able to reproduce the missing captives; did you keep them for yourself, or pass them to your kobolds?

The missing repeat scene with the Inquisitrix is a mistake on my part - I've added it for the next version.

I don't have the budget for vorey/gorey images at the moment, but I'm up for adding some if I get the opportunity.

Is there any actual futa/trans stuff, or is it just Issa the transvestite?
I don't know what you consider to be 'actual', but Žižeryx the Infernal might be to your liking.

to the creator or developer love the game (y)(y) but I feel that you should also have other location as the lair in the game unlocked or attainable, it just that I dont like how picking one option over the other and miss different dialogue interaction between the MC and NPC in the other, is all.
Thank you! I did want choice and consequence to be a major theme in the game, so it's not possible to access every iteration in one playthrough (playtesting would be much easier if you could!). Hopefully it gives a bit of replay value, though :)

Reactions: LewdMiester001

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
cant beat maelys. why?
hate the hunter ending...even when my mercy is high enough she still won't join me...feels bad man.
The walkthrough is being updated at the moment, which will help with this - there are four possible endings to the showdown, but it pulls on a lot of information to decide which. To avoid straight-up dying, either:

1. Recruit at least one horde (the wolf tribe or the mercenaries).
2. Visit the forest in chapter 2 (to catch the huntress's encounter with the centaurs).

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
4MW

When you get away from the regent it's already chapter 2.

1. Don't you first have to have a place to stay like the spire before you can recruit the wolf tribe or the mercenaries? Because if you go to the gutter's cove you can only go after the drunk or try to sneak on a ship and you can only beat the wolf girl and leave her there.

2. When you find the spire or other place and accept as your home right after that it switches to the hunter meeting with the regent so you can't get her.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
1. Don't you first have to have a place to stay like the spire before you can recruit the wolf tribe or the mercenaries? Because if you go to the gutter's cove you can only go after the drunk or try to sneak on a ship and you can only beat the wolf girl and leave her there.

2. When you find the spire or other place and accept as your home right after that it switches to the hunter meeting with the regent so you can't get her.
The huntress can only be encountered in the forest during Chapter 2 (before you find a lair). The mercenaries - and wolf tribe - are only recruitable in Chapter 3 (after you find a lair; they need some place to go). Try returning to one of their locations and you'll see new options.

You don't need to do all three, just one of those things is enough to swing the fight.

Oct 2, 2018
I do not remember passing the girls to the kobolds... or the wolfmen. But who knows those Kobolds are so grabby always pestering me when I bring in a new girl to the lair....

• Haha
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
if the developer is watching do you have any intentions of putting images or animations for the trap cobolt?

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So a few questions.. Who is cuchilla.. I cant really remember.
About the brawl of wolfs. That is just text right? No pictures and shit.
About the story continuation. So you just fight that merc girl and that is it?
Also, how does one aquire gold. I know you have a chance to just abandon mina and you find gold from the merceneries, but is there a way to earn more gold even if you, keep Mina?

Anyway, great game. Keep up the good work

4.50 star(s) 206 Votes