4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
4MW: are you considering adding in some sfx sounds to the sex scenes? would be nice to have and if they can be looped as well if possible
I'm considering it! I'd only want to do it if I can make them sound really good though, so it'll probably have to wait until I have enough time to implement them properly.

Just asking will
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, that's one of their potential paths :)

I hate to ask this question, but when you said check the WT, do you mean the one in the OP? (That one seems to be several versions old.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aha! The walkthrough was indeed out of date. I've updated the OP to link the current one, which includes the encounter under "Quests".

Unless i am misremembering this scene, it's Darla that he takes if you refuse to make her your consort.
That is correct!

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
You need to lure them to your lair and have traps installed- 4MW explained actually a couple of posts back, just search this thread :)

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
It'd be nice if you could get your slaves to strip, or for some of the less submissive ones strip while in your presence. (So that when you visit them you have a naked image rather than the clothed one) would help with some of the scenes where they say they are stripped but you're still looking at a clothed image... I realised this would probably be too much work (both needing the artwork and getting it to behave, and obviously wouldn't work for anyone playing on the original art setting)... but it's just a something I felt like throwing out there.

I have found with the way I play some things don't seem to trigger properly. So I'll often want to go grab as many girls as I can as quick as I can so it's rare I'll "spend the night to rest" most of my day counter is used up from obtaining girls... so this means some events (such as Issa showing up, the idol being built, Darja being ready for anal etc etc) get delayed. I've also never had the rogues trigger after the heist (and to get the heist to trigger I have to visit them before a random point I haven't determind yet... as sometimes the game will say something along the lines of "I can't go there till my partners have signalled it's time" when trying to visit Bastion without having met the rogues yet!) and I haven't had the Inquisitix dream sequence either. Again I'm not sure if this is because I don't often skip days till later in the game.

Edit to add...

Nearly forgot the slight bug (just started another playthrough) if you visit the drunk to up your charm before you have a haven then her snoring carries on till you next speak to someone... mildly annoying :p

Also I've noticed the day counter does seem to move random amounts sometimes when getting girls (for example I just grabbed Darja in my sunken temple play through on day 14 and it's day 12 now she's back in my lair... I've also occasionally noticed the day counter make big jumps in my other playthroughs but I didn't make a note of when)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning
Oct 27, 2018
You know it happens every time a new thread gets tagged with mind control: some one will show up and ask what it's like (how much, who gets controlled, etc). Well, I'm that poster this time. What's the mind control like in this one?

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

ravldazle

Oct 9, 2017
You know it happens every time a new thread gets tagged with mind control: some one will show up and ask what it's like (how much, who gets controlled, etc). Well, I'm that poster this time. What's the mind control like in this one?
i believe its when the inquisitrex mc's you during a scene, its the only one i can think of, can happen later with the same person

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
It'd be nice if you could get your slaves to strip, or for some of the less submissive ones strip while in your presence. (So that when you visit them you have a naked image rather than the clothed one) would help with some of the scenes where they say they are stripped but you're still looking at a clothed image...
That's on my to-do list! I want to get the last of the character sprites done before I sweep back and make nude variations.

I have found with the way I play some things don't seem to trigger properly.
Thanks for your reports! If you want a bug fixed quickly, the best way is to report it . This helps me avoid duplicate reports, winnow out technical vs practical issues, and check reproduction with other users.

i believe its when the inquisitrex mc's you during a scene, its the only one i can think of, can happen later with the same person
That is (currently) correct! In the next version, you will also have an opportunity to turn the tables and mind control her back.

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Its been about 6 months since i played 2.1.6 and certain things where "cumming soon" so i was wondering whats been added and not been added because i believe for me it ended when the huntress found me after the countdown so im curious if it went past that also one question did the trap art ever be finished

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Its been about 6 months since i played 2.1.6 and certain things where "cumming soon" so i was wondering whats been added and not been added because i believe for me it ended when the huntress found me after the countdown so im curious if it went past that also one question did the trap art ever be finished
I (IMO) would wait until 3.4 (sorry, 3.0 see below) bud, it seems like it is around the corner and it's the next chapter (after the huntress has found you) but your not wrong though, the game has in fact come a ways since then :) also when you say trap do you mean trap, trap? or traaaaap wink wink ;) if you mean the latter I wouldn't know, I turned off that content, sorry :( I'm afraid I don't even know their name.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flam3r
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes