4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Its been about 6 months since i played 2.1.6 and certain things where "cumming soon" so i was wondering whats been added and not been added because i believe for me it ended when the huntress found me after the countdown so im curious if it went past that also one question did the trap art ever be finished
I was on hiatus for a couple of months while I dealt with some IRL issues, but work has been very quick since! Check the changelog for amendments since 2.1.6; there's a lot of new media (including character art for Issa), and the main storyline now includes the showdown with the huntress at the end of Chapter 3. Chapter 4 is being drafted now, and will arrive in version 3.0 - but Chapter 3 is a lot more fleshed out than it was half a year ago.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
is there a way where we can have Žižeryx as a female, but still have the trap kobold?

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
The game is interesting and all, but why is the art so inconsistent? most cg's are fine, but some are painful to look at. will they be reworked?
Some of the cgs are still placeholders - they're labelled as such in the game. They were borrowed with permission, and blurred by agreement with the original artists.

I'm about 95% of the way through replacing them, and should be done in the next few weeks.

Edit: where did you find that image? It's not in the current version, it was replaced with commissioned art a while back.

Last edited:

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
I'm sure it would be avoidable. Like why have a demon girl with a cock if you aren't even gonna have the option to get fucked by it?
Because it will be an immersion breaking addition. Why would a fucking Dragon:" The pussy destroyer, Giant breeding machine, Dominating cruel beast" , want to get his anus destroyed instead? There is no way he would have switched like that. The only way i see the gay stuff involving dragon in this game, is when he is the one ruining guys assholes. It will be not my cup of tea anyway, but still not as retadred.

Btw 4MW do you have ETA for chapter 4?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: SoraX13 and fearsa
Jan 25, 2020
Because it will be an immersion breaking addition. Why would a fucking Dragon:" The pussy destroyer, Giant breeding machine, Dominating cruel beast" , want to get his anus destroyed instead? There is no way he would have switched like that. The only way i see the gay stuff involving dragon in this game, is when he is the one ruining guys assholes. It will be not my cup of tea anyway, but still not as retadred.

Damn man no need to get so aggressive about it. Like your vibe is too intense.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I can not overstate how much I want to see Žižeryx fuck the dragon with her cock. That would be peak hedonism and hot as hell.
It's not in the current plan, but is the kind of thing that could feature. I'm generally a fan of including content that some people might not like, then gating it behind content flags and clear menu choices - that way the player gets to decide.

is there a way where we can have Žižeryx as a female, but still have the trap kobold?
That would require rewriting some important scenes featuring ol' Zizzy, as well as new art - so it's not a priority. Maybe when I've got the main arc completed.

Patrons have voted for me to start focusing on Chapter 4 over more Chapter 3 content, and I've posted a rough dev plan publicly over on Patreon. I'm starting work on it now, but I'm not going to give firm estimates because that way madness lies.

When are you planning on adding the Horde scenes with the girls?
Horde fate scenes should be in for almost all captives and the kobolds, wolfmen, and proteans; some of those also have followups. I'm looking to fill in the remainder gradually over time; I definitely want them in but, given that they're only seen by a fraction of players, they're not as high a priority as 'mainstream' content.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes