DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Since I'm guessing you read most of it, I have a question about it.
Does this have anything to do with Kuroinu (Is it in the same universe or something like that.) or is it just illustrated by the same artist?
Same artist i believe. They're not connected from what i could tell as i watched the Kuroinu series. There might be some influence or similarities between the stories though.

Reactions: drebin

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This is, however, something I might consider as a one-off! You know, for variety's sake.
Oh well to expand upon it then perhaps the MC needs to be disguised as a human to sneak into somewhere and and makes it with someone while hes incognito. Like if he needs to sneak into the palace or something and manages to get his leg over that maid from the beginning of the game depend on how you treated her. Just riffing.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
What point is that? To present physiologically impossible sex scenes?
The point is that humanoid dragons are already featured in many, many other games. This game is on people's radar only because it's the rare kind of game with a completely non-anthro dragon.

Reactions: Maizemallard

Jinxed Joker

Feb 6, 2018
one of these games where i actually look at the characters and story to some degree! world building is quite good... non-royal blood mating with dragons bear not dragons but goblins for example. good stuff!

really looking forward to more of this!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
What point is that? To present physiologically impossible sex scenes?
A similar point has come up before about the dragons size and just how big it is going to get, I can't remember but I think there was something mentioned about him merely having a magic cock or something. I don't think it has been fully explored yet though.

• Wow
Reactions: masterdragonson

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Loving the art , but way to many game-overs for me to enjoy to game.
Guess its just not for me.
God luck whit it dev.
Thank you! There's a back button on the quick menu, by the way, if you want to reverse any of your choices.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
The point is that humanoid dragons are already featured in many, many other games. This game is on people's radar only because it's the rare kind of game with a completely non-anthro dragon.
Being different =/= being better.

I suppose a non-humanoid dragon could work, but the art would have to be way more creative than it currently is. (Lizards don't even have a penis.)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Dude, why are you even here if you don't want feral dragons in a game about feral dragons? Do you also walk into Chinese restaurants only to complain about how much Chinese food there is on the menu?
Have you tried "A time for dragons" it's a remake of a game called defiler wings, you may enjoy it :)

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
That's my question. Why do you want to insert boring sex between boring humans into this game? Go play the other bajilion games with humans. This is a game featuring a feral dragon.
The dev already said he won't make the dragon more physiologically compatible, so that's that. There is really no need to be such a dick about it.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I try to provide contextual clues about the difficulty of an action, but I'm unsure how to telegraph it well enough that you're confident without eliminating the sense of risk/reward. I'm open to suggestions!
Hmm, you could give the dragon like a spidey sense or something like when the time limit is almost up and you get that message warning about impending doom or something, sorry I can't remember the exact warning.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
For the hint/clues stuff I'd suggest adding numbered min. Stat requirement. Pretty much what is already in the game but just with the number of stat points needed for said scenes. Maybe also a color coded prioritization option on the map menu for events?

For example Mina(i believe that's the wolf girl name). The min. Stat to beat her is like 4 strength i believe. Maybe add the requirements there before proceeding to her area in the lowlands? I know going in blind is the risk/reward factor in not knowing the outcome. For some it might take a few tries but for others it can be off putting.

I don't mind as much as i like taking risks and having the outcome be unpredictable sometimes. Like i killed the guy with the eye patch whose name I'm forgetting at the moment because i thought he was trying to set me up at the bar and i was successful but on another playthrough i lost to the cat girls when i tried to kill them but that might be scripted to happen regardless.

Though to be honest i think it would make the game too easy at that point if these were implemented.

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes