Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
It's not in the current plan, but is the kind of thing that could feature. I'm generally a fan of including content that some people might not like, then gating it behind content flags and clear menu choices - that way the player gets to decide.
I must admit I laughed when I read this but with that said I'm not sure deliberately annoying your fan base is the best course of action haha :) No one can tell you what you can and cannot not put in your game nor should they, people who are fans of your work should support you and those who aren't should perhaps look for content providers that perhaps better facility there desires but, saying you don't mind aggravating people as long as they have other options when some of those people are most likely literally pay your way seems like a bad business model :) It didn't work for microsoft, it didn't work for EA and those where giants of their fields. Just a little food for thought my pedigree chum :D

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nitan17

izex

Nov 19, 2019
nothing new in this release. When will chapter four be out? and maybe you should add a pole on what people are actually wanting to see. because i believe 95% + percent dont want any gay or some other content. and it would be more time efficient to go with what majority wants. just a thought

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
nothing new in this release. When will chapter four be out? and maybe you should add a pole on what people are actually wanting to see. because i believe 95% + percent dont want any gay or some other content. and it would be more time efficient to go with what majority wants. just a thought
A few of your queries are answered above, friend. :)

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I must admit I laughed when I read this but with that said I'm not sure deliberately annoying your fan base is the best course of action haha :) No one can tell you what you can and cannot not put in your game nor should they, people who are fans of your work should support you and those who aren't should perhaps look for content providers that perhaps better facility there desires but, saying you don't mind aggravating people as long as they have other options when some of those people are most likely literally pay your way seems like a bad business model :) It didn't work for microsoft, it didn't work for EA and those where giants of their fields. Just a little food for thought my pedigree chum :D
If I omit the option for content because some people don't like it, where do I stop? Plenty of people don't like beast/femdom/futa content either, but the game would be much smaller if I had none of those. And I don't have a business model; I'm a hobbyist coder, and don't make any money from Ravager.

nothing new in this release. When will chapter four be out? and maybe you should add a pole on what people are actually wanting to see.
I do those weekly for patrons on Discord, plus an extra monthly one for new concepts. What time I have left over, I spend coding whatever I like.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
If I omit the option for content because some people don't like it, where do I stop? Plenty of people don't like beast/femdom/futa content either, but the game would be much smaller if I had none of those. And I don't have a business model; I'm a hobbyist coder, and don't make any money from Ravager.
Ah sorry, I thought you had a petreon for ravager, my bad. :)

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
just to confirm, the sex scenes are animated?
They aren't. Though I'm not sure if they will be in the future.
Currently, only two scenes are animated - the farmgirl's stable scene with the dragon, and the Inquisitrix's scene with the demon. Our animator will be increasing that number as time goes on, and more so once the character idles are finished.

Reactions: niennunb

HiddenFA

Sep 28, 2018
Currently, only two scenes are animated - the farmgirl's stable scene with the dragon, and the Inquisitrix's scene with the demon. Our animator will be increasing that number as time goes on, and more so once the character idles are finished.
Oh really? I didn't know that, cool to know!

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm telling you guys. If you don't mind reading a light novel and you enjoy this game a lot. I would recommend reading this novel, Road to Kingdom, below. There's a ton of lewd stuff and the similarities are quite close to this game in some regards. Except the MC is pretty much an orc in this case not so much a dragon and it's for the exact reason you may or may not think.

Volume-1-Road-to-Kingdom-Illustration.jpg

Be warned though just like this game there's some stuff in there like a little bit of NTR, a lot of Netori(and when i say a lot i mean it, Aegir don't care at all), Bestiality, Vampires, Elves, Ghosts and almost all kinds of stuff you could think of.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I do; it's for people to help with commissioning costs. I don't get a cut from it - I'm actually several thousand in the red on development, because I was originally funding it all myself.
I'm sorry to hear that, it's admirable that you should keep at it then (or rather have kept at it) despite your difficulties :) however I feel my point is still valid, I meant that as long as the product is being funded by a community that want it perhaps irritaiting those people isn't the best of ideas and as I've stated above people need to vote with their wallets (to see the development of a product or not) and again as I mentioned earlier YOU shouldn't be told what to create you should do as you please and if like minded people agree they should join in and people don't like what the see then they.. shouldn't haha :) Text is hard to convey intent I wasn't attacking you on this. :) and largely agree with a lot with what you have said.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I enjoy your game, I've mentioned this before and although I do there is content I do not like that is in the game and so, I've turned it off :) I wasn't commenting on what should be included in your game merely the attitude in which you presented your argument :)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
I'm telling you guys. If you don't mind reading a light novel and you enjoy this game a lot. I would recommend reading this novel, Road to Kingdom, below. There's a ton of lewd stuff and the similarities are quite close to this game in some regards. Except the MC is pretty much an orc in this case not so much a dragon and it's for the exact reason you may or may not think.

View attachment 647181

Be warned though just like this game there's some stuff in there like a little bit of NTR, a lot of Netori(and when i say a lot i mean it, Aegir don't care at all), Bestiality, Vampires, Elves, Ghosts and almost all kinds of stuff you could think of.
I appreciate it thank you :) Unfortunately I cannot stand NTR or related content in the least (I've always needed to save everyone haha it's my whole raison d'être ) and although it may not effect the MC ether way I tend to get rather involved with the story and it's characters, for me personally, it's a sour bite to end the meal so to speak.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
This was suprisingly good. I suspect I missed quite a lot of content though just by doing the events in the wrong order. Maybe there could be some kind of hint in-game for whether you are ready or not?

Also, was the anatomy and physiology of the dragon deliberately vague? It was difficult to picture some of the scenes. Maybe you could have some sort of magical transformation where the dragon can turn into a humanoid for sexual purposes?

drebin

May 1, 2017

View attachment 647181

Since I'm guessing you read most of it, I have a question about it.
Does this have anything to do with Kuroinu (Is it in the same universe or something like that.) or is it just illustrated by the same artist?

Reactions: DrakoGhoul

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This was suprisingly good. I suspect I missed quite a lot of content though just by doing the events in the wrong order. Maybe there could be some kind of hint in-game for whether you are ready or not?

Also, was the anatomy and physiology of the dragon deliberately vague? It was difficult to picture some of the scenes. Maybe you could have some sort of magical transformation where the dragon can turn into a humanoid for sexual purposes?
There is a point in the story where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I try to provide contextual clues about the difficulty of an action, but I'm unsure how to telegraph it well enough that you're confident without eliminating the sense of risk/reward. I'm open to suggestions!

This is a request that appears perennially in this thread (and the attendant debates). I'm not particularly interested - there are plenty of games that cater to humanoid sex, and I'd rather pick one thing and do it well. Hopefully, as more scenes are illustrated, the remaining ambiguity will disappear.

There is a point in the story where you recruit a warlock/wizard/magic thingy perhaps he could do something for the dragon
This is, however, something I might consider as a one-off! You know, for variety's sake.

Reactions: Maizemallard

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I appreciate it thank you :) Unfortunately I cannot stand NTR or related content in the least (I've always needed to save everyone haha it's my whole raison d'être ) and although it may not effect the MC ether way I tend to get rather involved with the story and it's characters, for me personally, it's a sour bite to end the meal so to speak.
Oh, the NTR isn't really with the MC or the important characters atleast not that i can remember but more so in the way that The MC would literally be the agreesive netori guy to the point that it feels reversed and you actually feel bad for the husband's etc.

When you have the biggest dick and more skilled than almost everyone else in series it's kind of hard to get NTRed especially when you're also a warrior who is feared by everyone else in the Kingdom.

Then again i haven't been up to date with the series since it's still being translated so i don't know what kind of debauchery is in there after where i left off at.

That series is actually one of the many reasons i like this game as it has some similarities. But it's no biggie if it's not your thing :).

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim
4.60 star(s) 207 Votes