phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
My bad.... I didn't notice that your preferences went more than a screenfull and had a scrollbar. You could probably drop the font size a couple of pts and fit everything on the viewport instead.

You can change your text speed in the Preferences menu.

I asked my Patrons whether they wanted me to remove those, and they didn't, so perhaps you can consider the game to be a very elaborate and unorthodox holodeck episode.

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
any have save i lost my save pls help
pls save file
give savr file
My answer is still the same:

I don't think a full save would help you much - the story branches a lot (and it's more of a plot thicket than a plot tree), so you'd miss out on plenty!
If what you want to do is to look at the scenes without playing the game, just open up the images folder.

If i understand what is being discussed, which is part of the text line being displayed, then the next part, potentially repeating multiple times, before moving on to the part, the main issue i have is due to not having the standard renpy rollback options on the android version, it's really easy to accidentally click too much and then fumble for a way to go back.

Which brings up a question: Is the lack of roll back intentional?
I've just double-checked this, and there should already be a rollback function in mobile - click the 'Back' button in the quickmenu at the bottom of the screen. Let me know if there are any problems with it.

I saw on the walkthrough that there is trap named Issa but he never intrudes to my lair as the walkthrough says as many times I rested. Ant ideas? Is there any other walkthrough that I sould check out?
Don't take this the wrong way but, make sure the content is turned on :)
Yeah, the Futa content flag is used for all characters with both breasts and dicks (Issa and Ziz). Enable it in your Preferences menu if you want to meet Issa.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I don't think a full save would help you much - the story branches a lot (and it's more of a plot thicket than a plot tree), so you'd miss out on plenty!
Skipping content you've already seen, it takes like 5 minutes to reach the new stuff.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I've just double-checked this, and there should already be a rollback function in mobile - click the 'Back' button in the quickmenu at the bottom of the screen. Let me know if there are any problems.
Sorry, i didnt specify. I was referring to the standard renpy 'rollback slide: disabled/left/right' options from the preference menus, where simply tapping on the left side of the screen rolls back.

As said, there are methods to roll back, i just dont find them as convenient.

(1st world problems, i know :p)

Reactions: 4MinuteWarning

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Fucking dragons a big ole bitch. Might as well add reverse rape to all the scenes because the MC isnt worth a fuck in a bucket of manliness.

4MinuteWarning

Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Is it possible to hide text during scenes on mobile? I couldnt find an option for that and double clicking or whatever does not help
Oh, good point! I'll add an option in.

Fucking dragons a big ole bitch. Might as well add reverse rape to all the scenes because the MC isnt worth a fuck in a bucket of manliness.
you ok, buddy?

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Been following this game since I first saw it on this site. I love how unique it is and how you have to carefully plan your actions due to the timer. My only concern is how the game seems to lock you on one path from the get go. For example if I got charm in the begining the game sort of forces me to continue using charm for every event as that is the only option I have as every time I get charm it usually is at the expense of strength. Although I can see why this was done as it allows replayablility as one can then try a different route next time one plays. In a similar note I don't like how some of the choices with the merchant seem to be on the extremes for example when you first meet the merchant you have the choice of either accepting her deal or killing her. The same with getting funds from the merchant its either accept or just take. I feel like since we made willingness to negotiate a core part of her character it seems kinda silly that we aren't able to negotiate.

The sex scenes are also nicely paced as most of them have nice bite size chucks of text. In the case that the scenes are long they usually have choices sprinkled through out such that one isn't forced to read a huge wall of text like many other games. I would say my favorite scene so far would be the one where the farm girl Marie thanks you for raping her. I loved this scene as I have a rape kink and the fact that she is thanking you just makes this even better. I hope there are more scenes like this for her.

The one thing I kinda disturbed me though was the inconsistency with the character design. I know there are place holder art but for some of the commissioned art the character design seems to change. For example the tit job from the merchant has an almost human penis while the opening scene had you with a purple penis. There is also some inconsistency with the character dialogue. For example I never had sex with the abbess instead opting to continue raping the first priestess/nun I found yet later the abbess references having sex with me when she was with the kobolds.

Overall I love the game especially the open world feel it kinda has. Each place has its own personality that makes it feel alive and different from the others. The background art was also excellently chosen given the world a dark feel to it with the lighting in most places being relatively dim.

PS can we play the two thief sisters against each other? such as having one assist in the rape of the other in exchange for freedom?

MrBee

Aug 6, 2016
2.4.2 is out now
Change log

Dev Notes

• This is a quick, modest update to get us back onto our weekly release schedule. It includes some polished features, a variety of lovely new art, and a couple of bugfixes.
Features

• Horde: If your kobolds have high morale, you can send them out raiding for treasure.
  • Art: Marie-Anne’s encounter with a wolf (Lubbio).
  • Art: Captain Rhyll’s character art (Vira). Our last placeholder portrait is gone!
  • Animation: Zizeryx’s idles (Amon Ra).
  • Voice: Breaker’s induction for Marie-Anne (Rado).
  • BG: New background for the cells (Mortalitech).
  • BG: Retouched backgrounds for the campfire and spire (Mortalitech).
Tweaks

• The days remaining panel will appear and disappear more smoothly during scene transitions, and in a more consistent order.
  • The days remaining counter is better scaled on mobile devices.
  • The mobile quickmenu includes an option to Hide the textbox.
  • Credits for placeholder art appear in a better position.
  • Chanwe’s animations face towards your left.
Fixes

• The days remaining counter will stop hiding behind the main UI frame if you’re loading from an old save.
  • You will no longer sleep in through an extra night after Issa’s introduction.
  • Corrected a dodgy flag when drinking too much.
  • Various small improvements to spelling, grammar, and stage direction.

Streetshark

Nov 6, 2017
Been following this game since I first saw it on this site. I love how unique it is and how you have to carefully plan your actions due to the timer. My only concern is how the game seems to lock you on one path from the get go. For example if I got charm in the begining the game sort of forces me to continue using charm for every event as that is the only option I have as every time I get charm it usually is at the expense of strength. Although I can see why this was done as it allows replayablility as one can then try a different route next time one plays. In a similar note I don't like how some of the choices with the merchant seem to be on the extremes for example when you first meet the merchant you have the choice of either accepting her deal or killing her. The same with getting funds from the merchant its either accept or just take. I feel like since we made willingness to negotiate a core part of her character it seems kinda silly that we aren't able to negotiate.

The sex scenes are also nicely paced as most of them have nice bite size chucks of text. In the case that the scenes are long they usually have choices sprinkled through out such that one isn't forced to read a huge wall of text like many other games. I would say my favorite scene so far would be the one where the farm girl Marie thanks you for raping her. I loved this scene as I have a rape kink and the fact that she is thanking you just makes this even better. I hope there are more scenes like this for her.

The one thing I kinda disturbed me though was the inconsistency with the character design. I know there are place holder art but for some of the commissioned art the character design seems to change. For example the tit job from the merchant has an almost human penis while the opening scene had you with a purple penis. There is also some inconsistency with the character dialogue. For example I never had sex with the abbess instead opting to continue raping the first priestess/nun I found yet later the abbess references having sex with me when she was with the kobolds.

Overall I love the game especially the open world feel it kinda has. Each place has its own personality that makes it feel alive and different from the others. The background art was also excellently chosen given the world a dark feel to it with the lighting in most places being relatively dim.

PS can we play the two thief sisters against each other? such as having one assist in the rape of the other in exchange for freedom?
That's a pretty good assessment, you should post it as a review

4.60 star(s) 207 Votes