• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 72 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
we re gonna have some action this update or be only are gonna be a watcher and meet new characters ?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Maybe because it is fucking NTR and it was advertised as harem and no harem fan want two Li to be sexually or romantically involved before hand.

Wrong. Actually, quite a lot of harem fans are totally fine with women being together. There's just this one specific kind of harem fans, people who are into WVM and similar boring harem games, and think anybody but the MC touching an LI is NTR, those guys don't like it, but contrary to what your constant barrage in every thread implies, you are just one group of many, you guys just complain louder (and more).

And now let the facepalming begin, by now I wear them proudly as an achievement.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is the height of the mc that big of an issue for most people? For me as long as the mc is not some overweight ogre monstrosity I really don't care that much about his looks.
The problem I have with it is two-fold. For one, it's just been done to death, especially in incest games.
The other reason would be that most adult women aren't into that androgynous little shit type of guy.
They want guys who actually look and behave like grown-ups, not little boys.
I mean, I have no problem with shota-con from time to time, but having all these mature and gorgeous milfs fall for little wimps? That's just ridiculous. Of course, those MCs need magic powers to make that happen.

i-tell-you-everything-he-look-like-a-man.jpg

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Wrong. Actually, quite a lot of harem fans are totally fine with women being together. There's just this one specific kind of harem fans, people who are into WVM and similar boring harem games, and think anybody but the MC touching an LI is NTR, those guys don't like it, but contrary to what your constant barrage in every thread implies, you are just one group of many, you guys just complain louder (and more).

And now let the facepalming begin, by now I wear them proudly as an achievement.
in general im fine with them together in threesomes but im personally not a fan of them doing things on their own for 2 main reasons 1. lesbians do nothing for me so i generally prefer games that wont spend dev time on it just the same as any other kink im not into. 2. i have seen quite a few games write it where it does come off with ntr vibes such as when a LI is involved with women i have no interest in and no option to stop it. or i recently played a game where it was a thresome where one of the girls had no interest in mc and was only their for mc's LI( it was avoidable though)

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017

Also is pretty clear that the mom and the sister want to fuck the MC too literally the sister tries to kiss you before that scene and the mom is very flirty whit you i think if the MC wanted he could be join the Mom Sis but this MC seems to be acting like a normal person and is weirded out . Is interesting at least seems this game is gonna be the family seducing the MC and not the other way .

Reactions: Famescua

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
in general im fine with them together in threesomes but im personally not a fan of them doing things on their own for 2 main reasons 1. lesbians do nothing for me so i generally prefer games that wont spend dev time on it just the same as any other kink im not into. 2. i have seen quite a few games write it where it does come off with ntr vibes such as when a LI is involved with women i have no interest in and no option to stop it. or i recently played a game where it was a thresome where one of the girls had no interest in mc and was only their for mc's LI( it was avoidable though)
that seems familiar what game was that ?

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

As I said before, I was more surprised than turned off. When I saw oral sex I assumed the main character would be the one getting his dick wet and not a mom-sis scene. I'm still looking forward to the update, however.

Also, you have to admit that had this been the father the sister was doing this to, all hell would've broken loose here, even worse than before.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Ravenous 0.083 Preview
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
For one, it's just been done to death, especially in incest games.
The other reason would be that most adult women aren't into that androgynous little shit type of guy.
They want guys who actually look and behave like grown-ups, not little boys.
It pretty much has become a pattern:
Mother is tall (5-10 or so), taller than MC
Older Sister is as tall as Mom, but a sporty figure compared to Mom's lush one.
Younger/Twin Sister is short
Aunt is tallest yet, usually hitting six feet or more.
and MC is short, for a male.

Basically, age is represented by height. And that's fine! Creators are gonna create their vision, and I'm thankful for their work. But if someone wants to differentiate their game, it would be worthwhile to look around. And I may well be wrong in my limited exposure, but it seems I'm not the only one. It could actually be refreshing to see some models portrayed in different views (I'm pretty sure the same aunt is used in, like, 43% of games!).

Anyway, this looks interesting and I'll keep my attention on it.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Doesn't have to be a girlfriend
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yep, true. MC can either be in a relationship with the romantic interest or be working towards a relationship with the romantic interest. NTR is about the pain of having that interest stolen and or hurt sexually.

edit:
In other words it's a fetish of a specific type of pain.

Reactions: Dripping and lxh123

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
^
Yeah... let's not kill this game completely.
I mean there's still hope for the runt of the litter, he just needs to find his mojo.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Man, there's a lot of talk here about NTR, I'm just curious, has there been much discussion from the woman's point of view on NTR on F95 in general? I know NTR is NTR no matter the sex of the person, but I would imagine different points of view from each participant.
My personal opinion is I won't get involved with it.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and 46n2

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Man, there's a lot of talk here about NTR, I'm just curious, has there been much discussion from the woman's point of view on NTR on F95 in general? I know NTR is NTR no matter the sex of the person, but I would imagine different points of view from each participant.
My personal opinion is I won't get involved with it.
It's an annoying topic all around, and it was dead until someone brought it back up again. As far as your question goes... Exactly what difference would having a woman's POV on this topic make again? Not trying to be a smartass but I'm sure there's other threads this question could've been asked in and I'm sure that perspective or point of view is out there.

3.10 star(s) 72 Votes