3.20 star(s) 71 Votes

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Renders and girl models look good, the story or overview would seem like the typical cliche "mc returns home after X years" but with a touch of mystery perhaps.

well.... 708234_again.gif

Would it be nice to know or have a list of what the planned tags would be and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player skips the scene) or maybe some forced by the plot?
For example what does the lesbian tag imply here? is it avoidable or is it mandatory if one follows X Li?

Edit:ughhh first sex scene in the game, lesbian unavoidable between mother and sister, there is no option in the game just to add the age of 2 Lolis....there will be options to reject some Li?

I don't want to sound like an asshole but the mc looks like a sissy or trap,i hope dev notes are true....

By the way, I think this should have a patch, or they will surely ban it by rule 7 on f95 (clearly the loli does not show development, which is the reason for the ban here)

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Renders and girl models look good, the story or overview would seem like the typical cliche "mc returns home after X years" but with a touch of mystery perhaps.

well.... View attachment 1953925

Would it be nice to know or have a list of what the planned tags would be and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice), skippable (they happen but the player skips the scene) or maybe some forced by the plot?
For example what does the lesbian tag imply here? is it avoidable or is it mandatory if one follows X Li?

Anyways good luck.
Cliche checklist:
Gone for x number of years
No contact during the entire time
Manlet MC
(anybody taking odds on whether he has a huge dick or not?)
Mature women have big boobs and bubble butts
Some kind of mystery surrounding either the family and/or town they live in
No mention of father in overview, assumed dead

Last edited:

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
It will be interesting some reactions to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for me, I don’t like that .. especially in a first version where we should make you discover the characters and potential Li .. here this scene has just killed the interest I had for D and M. It’s part of the plot yes but I don’t know something’s wrong.

Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Wasn't expecting much, but oh boy it was a great start, cant wait for more !

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
bet the old guy on the pic fucks the family??? and the mystery is a satanic-cult.....and at the end yourself is like in paranormal activity...one of satans children or the body for the soul(vessel)....and why has the mc to be shorter than his mom....isnt he around 18-20 years old (start of college)!?
I guess his dad was short

3.20 star(s) 71 Votes