3.20 star(s) 71 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
What are the future tags dev? Harem, ntr/sharing?
Ill be adding future tags soon.
No NTR/sharing with other men involved.
It can be considered a harem as this is a Kinetic novel and he will most likely sleep with every character by the end as usual.
Solid renders but if it's a slow burn I'm probably going to wait a year. To many new project get abandoned to get invested right off the bat. That said he's hoping the dev stays with it.

When I say slow bur, I mean mostly for the plot. The sex will be at different levels at random times.
There wont be a round of fondling with everyone then a round of blowjobs then a round of tit fucks...etc..
Looks good but the horror tag is throwing me off you know i wanna get my dick hard not shit myself how scary is it? (dont like horror)
Its not so much scary is it will be creepy at times. It is at its base a horror story but not as dark as others

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Here we go again... That obscure moment when the developer gets a plot, but doesn't know where to place the protagonist's father. lol

I know exactly where his father is and where he is suupposed to be lol.
It will be in the story soon.t

• Haha
Reactions: EJW

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
How heavy/what type of horror is it? Jumpscares? Eldritch type horror? Also, guro tends to fall under Horror on f95...
Its hard to say. First off, No lolies will be killed. or main character women. Im not trying to make enemies here.
There will be blood, dead bodies. but nothing like intestines or guts or anything really.
Not as gratuitous as old Peter Jackson or Sam Raimi. and I havnt thought of jumpscares. dunno how Id do it, but thanks lol.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Its hard to say. First off, No lolies will be killed. or main character women. Im not trying to make enemies here.
There will be blood, dead bodies. but nothing like intestines or guts or anything really.
Not as gratuitous as old Peter Jackson or Sam Raimi. and I havnt thought of jumpscares. dunno how Id do it, but thanks lol.
I dropped a game because of jump scares, and psychological horror type-stuff, called Catch the Bunny. Not to mention up to the point it was added, and even afterwards it was so bloody outta place.

He added a censor patch, but it's buggy and I don't do well with horror at all. But that loli is noice.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
There wont be options in the game for a while. I do have Ideas for pregnancy, but I have to get there.
:unsure: :unsure:
So it's Kinetic Novel? The player is going to be forced into relationships or sex and accept all LI? for example I'm not interested in lesbian scenes, that means I better avoid the game,or player can stop them in future?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah I know, that's surprising to me on so many levels. There's shota content present and there's shota content getting axed. A couple of VNs from different creators that got axed for breaching shota policies as well but I can't remember their names correctly.
I mean lolis are freely being uploaded so why shota got such measures taken against it?
Nah, loli stuff gets axed somewhat randomly too.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
There wont be options in the game for a while. I do have Ideas for pregnancy, but I have to get there.
Awesome, thank you kindly for answering. I will definitely keep this in my watchlist then. I actually prefer relationship building and long courtships. What i don't like is getting attached to characters who don't have the option. Looking forward to see what you do with the story.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
:unsure: :unsure:
So it's Kinetic Novel? The player is going to be forced into relationships or sex and accept all LI? for example I'm not interested in lesbian scenes, that means I better avoid the game,or player can stop them in future?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have spoken to a mod. when i was getting this checked for rule 7. I will be adjusting the other girl before any more screen time with her.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Does this game have monthly / scheduled updates? Or plans to do so?
After debating this very topic with myself, I have decided that I'm not going to force myself into a time limit to uphold each month. I dont want to be late and disappoint people.
That being said, I DO plan to update approximately each month depending on life.
I have a lot of story to tell here and I dont plan to abandon this, or milk my fanbox.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
After debating this very topic with myself, I have decided that I'm not going to force myself into a time limit to uphold each month. I dont want to be late and disappoint people.
That being said, I DO plan to update approximately each month depending on life.
I have a lot of story to tell here and I dont plan to abandon this, or milk my fanbox.
I hope the typos, punctuation and grammatical errors get fixed as well because there certainly were a lot of them.

• Angry
Reactions: FideoKojima

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I hope the typos, punctuation and grammatical errors get fixed as well because there certainly were a lot of them.
They will eventually.
I figured that was covered by the whole "beta" thing.
I'm trying to keep it minimal, but I'm not great at grammar and I fat finger a lot.
I also dont have a proof reader to fix things that I dont realize are incorrect.

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
They will eventually.
I figured that was covered by the whole "beta" thing.
I'm trying to keep it minimal, but I'm not great at grammar and I fat finger a lot.
I also dont have a proof reader to fix things that I dont realize are incorrect.
That's understandable. I actually work with two different developers (one of which I just proofread his scripts and give him the list of corrections and line numbers that need fixed). If you want, I don't mind adding a third. I'd be more than happy to look over any scripts and do the same thing to give you a fresh set of eyes before your release date. It's really no trouble to me and would give me something to do when I'm not bug testing or giving tech/game support.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The VN looks interesting. I have downloaded the Mac version from Mega, then tried Mediafire, unfortunately wouldn't open on either occasion. I am a computer gumby, so I don't know what I need to do to open the VN. As I said, looks interesting, so good luck to the developer moving forward.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
might want to do a patch to add them back then or smt like that like maou sama

Reactions: FideoKojima
3.20 star(s) 71 Votes