3.20 star(s) 71 Votes

Pablor

May 29, 2017
looks fantastic but mac version doesn´t work ..maybe is better don´t mix it with linux version

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
what are the future tags any ntr/sharing/swinging/any of the love interests having sexual activity witha man thats not the mc during the story
even-the-son-of-god-is-disappointed-thumb.jpg
The planned and not planned tags are literally in the OP.
Anyway, I am glad to see this game in this forum. It definitely deserves all the attention it can get. Can't wait to play more in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: AryanKarthick

ed.wood

Apr 26, 2020
It really looks very interesting. The characters are very nice and the theme is very cool.
I'm looking forward to the next updates.

SilverdragonDK

Apr 4, 2019
For some reason some renpy games disables my keyboard while they run. This is one of them. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be happening?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
LamentEntertainment Will NTR avodiable (avodiable not skippable. Means ntr won't happen in the story if you make a choice according to that) when it comes to the game? I want to test this one out but if NTR won't be avoidable I better not download it

edit: Sorry my bad. I read the 'not planned tag' as 'planned tag'. It seems the game won'T have ntr. I can't wait to try this one out!

Last edited:

spellbreaker

Aug 24, 2017
Story and setting are interesting, models are very nicely done and there's no censorship thanks to it being on fanbox. Honestly, I'll be following this game. It has a lot of potential.

Reactions: FideoKojima

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Wow.. if the rest of the visuals live up to the quality of tht opening scene then this will be a very enjoyable VN.. finally a seemingly decent horror with somewhat Ocean/summer gone levels of scene setting

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I know this probably isnt where its going (im only early days into it but going from the screenshots) but i've always wanted to see a 'Scream/Halloween'esq VN and so far i've yet to find one that fits that bill.. i'm surprised its hasnt been done more often but i suppose then again your gonna have to deal with the backlash if 'your fav girl or guy' gets killed off

then again thats what supporting characters are for :p

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4

DDBD

Apr 1, 2020
very good so dar, try to keep it balanced (sex and story), too many people all sex and no story or vice versa, i think you have something very good going here so far

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crowangel
3.20 star(s) 71 Votes