3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
all i can say is that official links from SS or FB dont have viruses. renpy and winrar are the only software used. I cant speak on any other links.

Reactions: MrBenny

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
OK, this odd...this is the second title today that after downloading it my Defender said it was infected with a virus. I was wondering if the program used to compress this title was a cracked version or purchased (I read online that someone said that could be one of the reasons for the F Positive)? As this is a first for me after downloading 100's of titles... So I'm trying to find out if it's a real false positive, before I allow it on my PC.
FWIW I've been seeing quite a few comments like yours today, and I suppose over the last couple of days, from various peeps here. Though I haven't paid much attention I do recall theories of causes ranging from Windows 7 to 32bit files in the zips/rars. Hope that helps at least calm your nerves somewhat.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
last scene with the old lady saying if he was another kind of dev he will force a sex scene with her .....is akn the dev just remind us in the op if we dont like it ....just shut up so.....clearly i dont understand this ....forced all sex with all the womens and he complain about bring voted out from some patron poll ...wtf ......and like always those loli models suckxx bug time the only think is good enough about htis kn is the story .....

• Angry
Reactions: hmorphone

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
OK, this odd...this is the second title today that after downloading it my Defender said it was infected with a virus. I was wondering if the program used to compress this title was a cracked version or purchased (I read online that someone said that could be one of the reasons for the F Positive)? As this is a first for me after downloading 100's of titles... So I'm trying to find out if it's a real false positive, before I allow it on my PC.
Official source is fine :unsure: Defender hasn't thrown up any red flags for me

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
last scene with the old lady saying if he was another kind of dev he will force a sex scene with her .....is akn the dev just remind us in the op if we dont like it ....just shut up so.....clearly i dont understand this ....forced all sex with all the womens and he complain about bring voted out from some patron poll ...wtf ......and like always those loli models suckxx bug time the only think is good enough about htis kn is the story .....
It was a joke dude, lol

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Decent renders.. great animations.. the writing is awesome.. well put together package and I'm enjoying it! Really love the wide range of looks and personalities of the women/girls.

Looking forward to grandma eating grandpa, for medicinal purposes of course.. at least then I won't have to look at that eye..

Keep rocking the updates.. having fun here. Kudos

• Haha
Reactions: Hellster

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
a bit of patience, and a lot of trial and error. Also a sprinkle of determination.
Yep, the renders are great, but I have no clue if I'm going to make it to even where the current development has gotten the game. I keep having to stop because the script pisses me off.

I get it, in order to have misunderstandings happen, have the MC make mistakes to raise the tension and stakes, you have to have the MC not know things.

But you're so heavy handed about it. Mom's not ready to talk about lineage, MC's not telling Mom about the murder and spell, Amelia's not talking about her and her mother's past or reasons to being in the town now, and little sister is pushing MC's hormones.

All at once.

All these characters are showing the MC a huge lack of respect, and since the MC is the avatar of the players, that's you the developer showing the players a huge lack of respect.

I just reach my limit, save and quit until the next update makes me curious enough to continue again.

I've made it to the MC's room with Erica and Amelia and saving and quitting once we've reached

"Haha, I guess someone likes what he sees."

How does that even come out of her mouth given the events of the days so far? That's just horrible script writing.

Edit... Came back to this with the release of 0.88.

There are no chapter marks so I have no idea how far along I am, I presume not far. I can make it through about 10 minutes of game play before I get angry about how the MC (and thus me the player) is being manipulated and jerked around by every single NPC in the game, his mother, his sister, the evil uncle, and of course Isabella. I can't even take the MC's acceptance as any feeling like the MC is being given a choice because she's included making him more open to things and making him and those around him horny as part of her spell. The cemetery / mausoleum talk is pretty much as far as I'm going to get.

"Part of your protection incantation, included something to decrease your inhibitions, and increase your lust, in certain situations."

Well, at least she told him he's been fucked with. But that after being told there's nothing to go back to and her avoiding saying anything about what's happened to his father. There's still much "but I can't tell you about that yet" going on and I'm done with it.

I can't enjoy any of the H scenes because at no point is the MC able to give his informed consent to any of it. I hope those who enjoy the game continue to do so and the dev is very successful, but this game apparently isn't for me.

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yep, the renders are great, but I have no clue if I'm going to make it to even where the current development has gotten the game. I keep having to stop because the script pisses me off.

I get it, in order to have misunderstandings happen, have the MC make mistakes to raise the tension and stakes, you have to have the MC not know things.

But you're so heavy handed about it. Mom's not ready to talk about lineage, MC's not telling Mom about the murder and spell, Amelia's not talking about her and her mother's past or reasons to being in the town now, and little sister is pushing MC's hormones.

All at once.

All these characters are showing the MC a huge lack of respect, and since the MC is the avatar of the players, that's you the developer showing the players a huge lack of respect.

I just reach my limit, save and quit until the next update makes me curious enough to continue again.

I've made it to the MC's room with Erica and Amelia and saving and quitting once we've reached

"Haha, I guess someone likes what he sees."

How does that even come out of her mouth given the events of the days so far? That's just horrible script writing.
Just keep in mind that the game is still in pretty early development, and this is his first game, also sounds like you may be inserting yourself in to the game a little too much, it is a game/fantasy after all.
I get self insertion in games, but only to a point.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Just startet playing this game, not finished yet.
I came for the renders. The fetishes are not my kinks. But damn I will stay for the story!!

Not sure, wether my questions are answered later in the story but
why did MC not tell the witch about the wooden puppets? They seem magical and he is talking to a witch, who tells him, they are her creation? At least ask her how to remove them?
Charles and the witch seem to be enemies. Both live in the same town. Why are they not fighting?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
LamentEntertainment The game starting to feel like a blueball simulator at this point. Don't get me wrong I love the story and premise of the game as a incest fetish lover. Also randers and animations are top notch. BUT you are dragging the first (wake) sexual interaction with mc and mom-sister way too much. At last update I was like 'finally we do something with mom and sister at next update since the build up finished!' and this update nothing happened again. Like we should at least got a handjob or blowjob (again wake and full bj scene) from mom or sis at this point. There can be tons of variants for sex scenes (especially cannot wait for the threesome with a little bit of girl on girl action if it will happen at some point!) with mom and sis but it seems like you delibaretly doesn't want to start the sexual relationship for some reason even tho we already saw sis making oral sex with mom (even tho it's out of necessity) at the very early part of the game and I think there is already way more than enough build up for starting sexual-romantic relationship between mc and mom-sis. It just feels like you are dragging it for some purpose that I don't know. Is there any reason to dragging this so much? Will mc have romantic-sexual relationship with mom and sis at all?

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
LamentEntertainment The game starting to feel like a blueball simulator at this point. Don't get me wrong I love the story and premise of the game as a incest fetish lover. Also randers and animations are top notch. BUT you are dragging the first (wake) sexual interaction with mc and mom-sister way too much. At last update I was like 'finally we do something with mom and sister at next update since the build up finished!' and this update nothing happened again. Like we should at least got a handjob or blowjob (again wake and full bj scene) from mom or sis at this point. There can be tons of variants for sex scenes (especially cannot wait for the threesome with a little bit of girl on girl action if it will happen at some point!) with mom and sis but it seems like you delibaretly doesn't want to start the sexual relationship for some reason even tho we already saw sis making oral sex with mom (even tho it's out of necessity) at the very early part of the game and I think there is already way more than enough build up for starting sexual-romantic relationship between mc and mom-sis. It just feels like you are dragging it for some purpose that I don't know. Is there any reason to dragging this so much? Will mc have romantic-sexual relationship with mom and sis at all?
I assure you, there will be relations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TL DR
It will happen soon. Its not prolonged for any shady reasons.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Nice! An incest game where you don't need a patch. Fook Patreon!
Ladies look great. Wake me up when we can bang the Mum. ;)

Reactions: torfun1069
3.10 star(s) 73 Votes