3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game has some of the best renders I've seen, aside from the demon eyes mom has.

Sadly, that is the only real praise I can give it.

It's going to be one of those vapid fuckfest games where everyone sleeps with you 3 minutes after meeting. Zero build up, zero investment, just Hi my name is.. oh you're already naked...

I'm sure there are plenty of people that prefer this style of game, where you have a magic dick and don't have to work for anything, but I'm not one of them, so I'll just have to move on.
Just to point out the silliness in your comment.

The mother is a ritually bound cannibal that needs sexual pleasure to stop her losing control and eating everyone.

If this did as you say and went slow burn, there would only be 2 more updates .... BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD BE DEAD.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
You can’t satisfying everyone lol
Yeah and there seems to be clairvoyants here that know what's going to happen in the game before the dev even releases an update, the irony being, if they are clairvoyant they would know before they even played and not felt the need to play it then complain about it, lol

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Yeah and there seems to be clairvoyants here that know what's going to happen in the game before the dev even releases an update, the irony being, if they are clairvoyant they would know before they even played and not felt the need to play it then complain about it, lol
I know i know can i raise my hands :D

• Haha
Reactions: Hellster

MaviusJones

Mar 23, 2019
Hmm. Mc has actual sex with 1 person so far after a few months of updates.
Maybe that was a bit too fast. My bad.

For the life of me, I can't remember telling anybody what's going to happen in the future of the game/story.
One thing I DO remember however, is repeatedly saying that this isn't going to be a meet and fuck game. Maybe I didn't say it enough.

People A: Ugh how long till fucking? It's been months, and no action.
People B: Ugh, fucking already? Why so soon?
Me: What the hell? I Wonder if anybody sees this dilemma? Ah well, can't please everyone.
I based my comment off the initial encounter with Candace and then the followup initial encounter with her daughter getting topless on your bed right off the bat. Let me be clear, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just pointing out that it's not for me and letting others know that it's not the slow burn grindfest they may be looking for. Should save you more of the complaints down the line.

Hmm, now you've got me curious if it'll end up being a mixture of the two styles, with some being super slutty right off, like Candy and then others needing more investment to get rewarded. That could actually be interesting.

Either way the game is super polished, great UI and renders and the writing is on point (ma buttcheeks!), so don't take my personal opinion as anything negative, it's basically like me saying hey this shirt you designed looks great but blue isn't my color.

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Also for people that don't want all the content there are new ways to hide it.
That can be turned on and off on the fly no need to start new save to see the content
new-main-menu.jpg
new-content-menu.jpg

Reactions: hmorphone

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I based my comment off the initial encounter with Candace and then the followup initial encounter with her daughter getting topless on your bed right off the bat. Let me be clear, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, just pointing out that it's not for me and letting others know that it's not the slow burn grindfest they may be looking for. Should save you more of the complaints down the line.

Hmm, now you've got me curious if it'll end up being a mixture of the two styles, with some being super slutty right off, like Candy and then others needing more investment to get rewarded. That could actually be interesting.

Either way the game is super polished, great UI and renders and the writing is on point (ma buttcheeks!), so don't take my personal opinion as anything negative, it's basically like me saying hey this shirt you designed looks great but blue isn't my color.
NP, I understand where your coming from.

GowanCommando

Sep 27, 2017
I have to say, I'm a bit baffled at the "latest" updates for loli games. Like the 6 allegedly most recent of the latest updates say "4 weeks ago". I had assumed that the changes in the "latest" feed was due to staff changing their mind on what's given a pass on rule 7, but then this game popped up at the top of the "latest" feed, but also says it was updated 4 weeks ago.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
I have to say, I'm a bit baffled at the "latest" updates for loli games. Like the 6 allegedly most recent of the latest updates say "4 weeks ago". I had assumed that the changes in the "latest" feed was due to staff changing their mind on what's given a pass on rule 7, but then this game popped up at the top of the "latest" feed, but also says it was updated 4 weeks ago.
Sounds about right for the version on here...I un'RAR'd it 2/18/23...so "update 4 weeks ago" is right.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
0.087beta will be available here in 2 weeks.
0.088 is still being developed, it is a bigger update than the recent updates, so it will take a bit longer.
We are also implementing a content enable/disable system in the story (as stated a few posts above), so that's also taken a small bit of time to apply retroactively.

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
Have not read any of it and Just going by what dev said on 1st page. How is it a game, if there are no choices to make?

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Cliche checklist:
Gone for x number of years
No contact during the entire time
Manlet MC
(anybody taking odds on whether he has a huge dick or not?)
Mature women have big boobs and bubble butts
Some kind of mystery surrounding either the family and/or town they live in
No mention of father in overview, assumed dead
Every single time.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
looks like Ill have to add a changelog and update the cover for the current version. 0.087.1? Which version is that?
Lol - No clue either?
Just what was posted - when the game was reported for an update.
You own the thread - so you can fix that also.

Cheers

Garett Pinkerton

Jul 3, 2017
it's always idiotic for folk here trying to drive the content, let the artist do their work whether they are twisted or poetic, everyone should find what they are looking for in this purely imagination driven environment. I think 80% of the comments are comin out of the buttholes of idiots forgive me for my harsh comment, only thing i should say to devs and designers, please ignore haters. I beg you. Thanks.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ravenous-0.087.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes