3.10 star(s) 73 Votes

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
I like the story and look forward to see where it goes, but it seems pretty linear, it has no choices in the game, I hope in future updates that choices for the MC will be available. Good story, but that's all it seems like without having any choices for the MC thus far. Best of luck with the game, that's not really a game yet.

• Angry
Reactions: Draakaap23
Sep 16, 2019
I like the story and look forward to see where it goes, but it seems pretty linear, it has no choices in the game, I hope in future updates that choices for the MC will be available. Good story, but that's all it seems like without having any choices for the MC thus far. Best of luck with the game, that's not really a game yet.
Perhaps reading the OP might help.
"If this is your first time playing, please note that it is, and will stay a kinetic novel until the end. (no choices)!"
(y)

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ravenous v0.086 Beta
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.086 Beta

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 174 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: cib64

zoku

Aug 24, 2017
So who's the mom from the main picture?
I see big boobs tag but none of them is bigger than my nut...

3.10 star(s) 73 Votes