3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Sounds like most F95 users. Cannibalism? HAWT. Hot girls fucking each other? DUDE THAT'S NTR
"Hot girls fucking each other" is not the problem here, absolutely idiotic plot is. People, who read at least one book in their life or those who are capable to make coherent conclusions, have their braincells die every 2 minutes reading this retarded story.

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Walkthrough mod shouldn't take you long :LOL:

a) Type your name or use default name

b) Choice 1 : Do you want to see Smol Sex Scenes? Pick Yes/No

c) Press space / LMB several thousand times....

d) The End
If you want to save yourself from carpal tunnel then turn skip unread text on and hold CTRL instead :)

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Just sincere interest: Why do you still play this game? General story? Renders?
In the beginning I was irritated with game for obvious plot stupidness (Even for adult game its too much). But with time I became amused how bad it is and just continue to play for laughs from it. I mean just look at this absurd in the end of update, mc knows how fucked up the situation in Hollowbrook and when he sees hes neighboors in the city he tells them about where he was and approves their idea to went here on vacation, I sincerely laughed reading this braindead writing.
1694556902827.png 1694557074190.png

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
In the begging I was irritated with game for obvious plot stupidness (Even for adult game its too much). But with time I became amused how bad it is and just continue to play for laughs from it. I mean just look at this absurd in the end of update, mc knows how fucked up the situation in Hollowbrook and when he sees hes neighboors in the city he tells them about where he was and approves their idea to went here on vacation, I sincerely laughed reading this braindead writing.
Well, how is he going to fuck them, and their mother, if he doesn't invite them? Think about that! :ROFLMAO::cool:

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Forget that dude, he's doing that complaining shit in quite some threads. Probably needs the attention.
And what exactly about my words is wrong? How my writing in another threads change anything here? Am I obliged to write only positive critique? You could justify your beloved game using counter-arguments, but we both know that you dont have a chance to success because of how obviously bad plot in this game, so you ended up insulting me just because of the bare fact that I criticize game that you like. Good luck next time when you try to look smart)

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes