3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
And what exactly about my words is wrong? How my writing in another threads change anything here? Am I obliged to write only positive critique? You could justify your beloved game using counter-arguments, but we both know that you dont have a chance to success because of how obviously bad plot in this game, so you ended up insulting me just because of the bare fact that I criticize game that you like. Good luck next time when you try to look smart)
Nothing is wrong with your opinion, just your wording.... well it makes you sound like some retarted douchebag with two braincells at max... ;-)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
After playing the game for a while during the past 2 days, and admitting that I haven't finished all the content yet, I will summarize the main pros and cons that I find in it:

Pros:
- Very good render quality. Every single scene is made up of a lot of varied renders changing the bodies' positions and gestures. The facial expressions are particularly well done and expressive.
- The animations are pretty decent. They're not among the best in the industry, but they're quite good.
- The absolutely delicious milfs. I mean, HOLY FUCK! :love:
- A horror theme is always interesting; at least I love myself a nice horror film, game or story.

Cons:
- The story is all over the place. Some situations are ridiculously stupid; some events are rushed while others elements of the story are put off or just touched on in an incomprehensible way.
- The prevalence of very young looking lolis. When I thought there were more than enough lolis already, suddenly two more burst on the scene. Except for the cousin, who's really pretty and could pass herself off as a sexy and petite 16 or 17-year-old (the legal age in many countries), the others look too damn young for my taste, I'm afraid.
- Related to the previous point: the deceptive "choose your content" system. I chose not to watch the smol* content, but the scenes with those little girls still exist in the story (they're simply not shown to you), and on top of that you will see them naked all the time. You can't imagine how much it puts me off to see Amelia naked; I feel genuinely uncomfortable o_O.
(*To the sarcastic jester who posted earlier today, yeah, I'm not into lolis so I had no fucking idea that Smol had to do with "small"; I read the word and thought it was some sort of acronym unknown to me).
- The scarce sex scenes so far, and the incomplete way they are presented in. Even though the animations are quite good as I said before, I feel like the scenes are not sufficiently developed to be totally satisfying. We need more renders before, during and after sex, also better cumshots, etc.

I haven't completed all the content, but right now it would get 3.5 stars from me.
A very solid effort but needing substantial improvement, especially as far as the story is concerned.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Nothing is wrong with your opinion, just your wording.... well it makes you sound like some retarted douchebag with two braincells at max... ;-)
Another insult and not a word about the topic. Looks funny when you try to picture my as bad person because of my opinion and in the mean time insulting me by yourself. "douchebag with two braincells at max" insult based on nothing but hatred towards me because of my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Another insult and not a word about the topic. Looks funny when you try to picture my as bad person because of my opinion and in the mean time insulting me by yourself. "douchebag with two braincells at max" insult based on nothing but hatred towards me because of my opinion, nothing more, nothing less.
READ my words. ;-)
Only saying you sound like one, cause you used that exact words for describing the story. :-*
My topic is your wording. You think the story is stupid: fine. Never argued against that.^^

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Come, on. Game is absolute trash, so sooooo stupid, borderline retarded. I only follow it because the dev has talent in creating good looking/hot characters (in appereance only) but a VN is not about having pretty pictures or animations. Everything else be it story, dialogs, characters, etc. is just laughably bad. This a 3/5 at best.

Venesa41

May 2, 2023
Come, on. Game is absolute trash, so sooooo stupid, borderline retarded. I only follow it because the dev has talent in creating good looking/hot characters (in appereance only) but a VN is not about having pretty pictures or animations. Everything else be it story, dialogs, characters, etc. is just laughably bad. This a 3/5 at best.
Well Thats also true. but still it is ok to one time try.

Sep 16, 2019
Dude, seriously. You're just annoying. Creators put a lot of their time and effort into creating these games, you come to a pirate site and effectively steal their work and then have the hide to whine about it. Ok, it's not your cup of tea, we get that all ready. Didn't mommy teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Instead of wasting your time and ours go find one that you do like. Better yet, go create your own game/VN and let us steal your work and then rip on it. Goodbye and have a great day :p

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Dude, seriously. You're just annoying.
This fuss continues only bcause fragile softies like you, who somehow takes critique of this game on their account, cant stop writing me insults.
Creators put a lot of their time and effort into creating these games,
Topic about this one creator right now, who definetly dont even try to write consistent and logical plot and work/rework his mistakes.
you come to a pirate site and effectively steal their work and then have the hide to whine about it.
"pirate site", "steal", "whine" so much cringe in one message...
Ok, it's not your cup of tea, we get that all ready.
Then you and others like you need to stop attacking me and just ignore me if you dont like my opinion, its very simple.
Didn't mommy teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
Daddy taught me to stand for myself and my own words, so even in the internet if someone try to insult, humiliate or make fun of me, Im at least dont leave this kind of attitude unanswered.
Instead of wasting your time and ours go find one that you do like.
Once again you and others like you continue to write me insults, I just stand for myself, one who brings back this topic and waste time here is you :WeSmart:
Better yet, go create your own game/VN and let us steal your work and then rip on it.
Always was amused by this retarded logic like I somehow obliged to make better analogue of product to have posibility to write my fair argumented critique about it.
Goodbye and have a great day :p
You too friend, you too)

P.S. Not even one of you tried to discuss my critique with arguments, prove your point with your vision, other facts etc. Lets be honest, from the very beggining I was attacked and insulted only bcause of the bare fact that I criticized game that you folks like so much.

Last edited:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Dude, seriously. You're just annoying. Creators put a lot of their time and effort into creating these games, you come to a pirate site and effectively steal their work and then have the hide to whine about it. Ok, it's not your cup of tea, we get that all ready. Didn't mommy teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all. Instead of wasting your time and ours go find one that you do like. Better yet, go create your own game/VN and let us steal your work and then rip on it. Goodbye and have a great day :p
No more annoying that you who the hell are you to tell people who can and cant say this is a public forum he has the right if something of the game he dosent like write it here and dont come whit the shit that if i dont like the game dont play it if a game has flaws is good to point them out so the dev can see and take feedback
You know about constructive criticism if he says whit respect is good
Well go ahead and insult me now go ahead whit your autistic anties go ahead in prepared for the facepalms :p

Sep 16, 2019
No more annoying that you who the hell are you to tell people who can and cant say this is a public forum he has the right if something of the game he dosent like write it here and dont come whit the shit that if i dont like the game dont play it if a game has flaws is good to point them out so the dev can see and take feedback
You know about constructive criticism if he says whit respect is good
Well go ahead and insult me now go ahead whit your autistic anties go ahead in prepared for the facepalms :p
Mate, that's what reviews are for. I don't come here to read someone's whining and bitching. Don't like it, sure, make a comment but don't take over a thread with opiniated complaints. It is, as stated, annoying. This crap is out of hand, get over it and let it rest.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Mate, that's what reviews are for. I don't come here to read someone's whining and bitching. Don't like it, sure, make a comment but don't take over a thread with opiniated complaints. It is, as stated, annoying. This crap is out of hand, get over it and let it rest.
But this a forum isnt this the point to write about the bad and the god of the game not only one i get that some people only write this game is shit bla bla bla and dont point out how to right the flaws that i can understand but if some people take his time to wright the bad points of the game whit detail and give his opinion

Sep 16, 2019
But this a forum isnt this the point to write about the bad and the god of the game not only one i get that some people only write this game is shit bla bla bla and dont point out how to right the flaws that i can understand but if some people take his time to wright the bad points of the game whit detail and give his opinion
"i get that some people only write this game is shit bla bla bla and dont point out how to right the flaws", precisely

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
"i get that some people only write this game is shit bla bla bla and dont point out how to right the flaws", precisely
Well he is not wrong the worst point of the game is how dumbs his characters are specially the MC the ring thing he knows how shitty is the town whit the cult that kills people and gets his cousing here for vacation you cant say this makes sense at all

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Well he is not wrong the worst point of the game is how dumbs his characters are specially the MC the ring thing he knows how shitty is the town whit the cult that kills people and gets his cousing here for vacation you cant say this makes sense at all
Dont mind him, he has fragile mentality of a child. Some critique or jokes about bad things in the game is enough to trigger annoyance and frustration in them. This dude didnt even answered to my detailed answer to him bcause there is nothing to answer. They always create those conflicts with sudden insults bcause they cant stand people say bad thing about things they like and they just attack and insult everyone who dare speak bad about their beloved games. I already was labeled as toxic, incel, troll, retard etc. without justified reason, only bcause of opinion that those people didnt liked.

Sep 16, 2019
Dont mind him, he has fragile mentality of a child. Some critique or jokes about bad things in the game is enough to trigger annoyance and frustration in them. This dude didnt even answered to my detailed answer to him bcause there is nothing to answer. They always create those conflicts with sudden insults bcause they cant stand people say bad thing about things they like and they just attack and insult everyone who dare speak bad about their beloved games. I already was labeled as toxic, incel, troll, retard etc. without justified reason, only bcause of opinion that those people didnt liked.
Dude, do you ever stop whining? The other's comments about you were spot on. Give it up already.
Edit: I didn't reply to you because it really wasn't worth the effort. But, yeah, it's not you, it's everybody else. Get a life and go find a hobby. I'm out.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes