3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Anyone go the Naomi and Erica character packs? Going up to the $16 tier ain't in my budget.
Just so everyone is aware, to avoid any confusion, Character packs don't include .duf files for the characters.
This was something that was in that tiers rewards description since the start.
I had to wait to develop the characters enough for the profiles included in the packs.
They are just small video profiles and a few renders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Its out, ITS OUT
PC

MAC

EDIT: Added mixdrop links

Last edited:

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Mega is the only DL site I have found that actually remembers where you left off in your DL if you have an interruption. So, you can have your cactus...
Adventure ever on, Phat :lepew:
It's not the only one and even if it were it would be nice if it actually worked, since it crashed my browser after it finished "loading" and I got the save prompt. So yeah, I'll leave the cactus to them.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
If you are not lazy, than you can click on subscribestar link and there are mirrors on mixdrop. I prefer mega and I just copied it from dev's profile ;)

Thank you LamentEntertainment
Well I went to the first page of this topic, didn't know there was a publicly viewable post on SS. But I tried mixdrop and I can't get it to load, FF gives me "page cannot be displayed".

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Rediscovering ancient 80s zmodem technology here. :giggle:
Wget can dp it, but not all sites allow it, and I don't know of any browser that does. I think Workupload allows resuming if the browser crashes and you restart it. So many years and still no browser can implement such a common sense function.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Ravenous [v0.091 beta] [Lament Entertainment] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.090 beta -> v0.091 beta [480 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes