3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Ravenous [v0.091 beta] [Lament Entertainment] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.090 beta -> v0.091 beta [480 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Your patch is just the story update, so I don't have to download the whole game again?

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Yeah. You're right. I thought better and deleted what I wrote , but you still quoted and posted about it anyway. So, I did come to my senses, maybe a little late, but I'm not perfect.
It gets a little old watching people attack devs personally when they don't like a game. Considering how much time and work go into these things. People act like they are personally insulted if they play a free game and don't like it.
Attack the game, or say that you dont like it. whatever, but why attack the dev personally?
And then, when a dev does stick up for themselves for being personally disrespected, here comes another comment belittling the dev for getting annoyed that somebody insulted them. It kinda sucks. Devs are expected to just take the shit that's fed to them and take verbal beatings, when they are doing nothing but providing entertainment to the people that do enjoy the game they make."

Is making a game that you don't like , the equivalent to saying something rude, or being a dick?
That's one of the only reasons I could see that people would want to be rude to somebody who hasn't attacked anybody.

That, and just being an asshole.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Yeah. You're right. I thought better and deleted what I wrote , but you still quoted and posted about it anyway. So, I did come to my senses, maybe a little late, but I'm not perfect.
It gets a little old watching people attack devs personally when they don't like a game. Considering how much time and work go into these things. People act like they are personally insulted if they play a free game and don't like it.
Attack the game, or say that you dont like it. whatever, but why attack the dev personally?
And then, when a dev does stick up for themselves for being personally disrespected, here comes another comment belittling the dev for getting annoyed that somebody insulted them. It kinda sucks. Devs are expected to just take the shit that's fed to them and take verbal beatings, when they are doing nothing but providing entertainment to the people that do enjoy the game they make."

Is making a game that you don't like , the equivalent to saying something rude, or being a dick?
That's one of the only reasons I could see that people would want to be rude to somebody who hasn't attacked anybody.

You have to have thick skin and a lot of patience on this site. Maybe get drunk or smoke some weed before browsing the site or something. :LOL:

Last edited:

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
@LamentEntertainment
Do you plan of making mother's daughter's scenes in the future? because, in your first realase : i was very hype and happy about the M/D teasers <3. But, i am afraid it is a bait, for lezcest fetish...
There will be more. Arc 1 of the story is going to finish in a few updates, and arc 2 will be starting. Arc 2 is more about relationships with the main plot running in the background. there will be more. Also there was m/d 2 times so far if u count the threesome.

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
Download:"Daddy taught me to stand for myself and my own words, so even in the internet if someone try to insult, humiliate or make fun of me, Im at least dont leave this kind of attitude unanswered."

Yeah... daddy should have taught you how to behave like a decent human being and when to leave an argument.
Would have been better parenting. So improve yourself, grow up and stop insulting random people in the internet with your "opinion". ;-)
Heh) You even get this as far as to stalk my messages just to find some kind of leverage on me?) And thats all what you made of it in the end? Well that just sad. Just one more time I didnt even tried to insult dev directly, just joked about his writing skill, maybe joke not the niciest but definetely not insult, especially to butthurt like this. If you want to see how insult looks, reread what dev writed directed to me with words like "go fuck yourself, toxic, dick, piece of shit" and other pleasantness and know the difference. Why did you writed me this cringe in the first place? Nevermind, I dont want to continue this lame conversation.

• Hey there
Reactions: Piratefishes

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020

LamentEntertainment I know it’s hard but don’t argue with some random imbecile kiddo out there just to lower your standard clearly this kind of post just to seeks for attention so just ignore it

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Loved the Vanessa and the grandmother scene. (y)
Our MC is also very fast with getting dressed after his funtime with Samantha. And even cleaned his cock. :-D
Nice scene with Jettica and the landlord/phone, totally unnecessary for the plot, but fills your world with life.

Last edited:
Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

"Download"

Jul 12, 2018
LamentEntertainment I know it’s hard but don’t argue with some random imbecile kiddo out there just to lower your standard clearly this kind of post just to seeks for attention so just ignore it
Seeks for attention? Dude you do realease that I posted less than 70 messages for 5 years, right?) Called me "imbecile kiddo" and instead proved yourself as one, by showing your amazing deduction skills.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Kinda disappointed the first scene was with Candace, honestly wish we could just choose to ignore her completely. Imo shes just ugly and has a messed up chin, half the scenes looks like she has a massive underbite.

xxaccursedxx

Dec 3, 2018

Right. I usually just ignore games in here with too much vanilla story and scenes, futa and gay genres. I don't bicker in their threads of how I feel, idk if that's part of being an adult because I've seen alot of adults rant. But I do have to agree that your deleted post was abit unprofessional and uncalled for lol... We fight because of our differences so it's fine. And can you please consider sleep sex...:cry:

Last edited:

Yiurp

May 22, 2017
TLDR...Developer is decent with the story but not good with sex scenes.

First time coming across this and playing this and I have to say...I'm Disappointed. Story is long and seems alright. But there is hardly any content when it comes to sexual gratification. 80% Blue balls, 10% lightning fast erotic scenes that last 2 secs and the rest is just shoe horned/rushed sex scenes that felt like it was thrown in there just cause. The flow was off!

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
TLDR...Developer is decent with the story but not good with sex scenes.

First time coming across this and playing this and I have to say...I'm Disappointed. Story is long and seems alright. But there is hardly any content when it comes to sexual gratification. 80% Blue balls, 10% lightning fast erotic scenes that last 2 secs and the rest is just shoe horned/rushed sex scenes that felt like it was thrown in there just cause. The flow was off!
Agree 100%! Blue Balls games are "hard" to play!

Reactions: pappypop and Yiurp
3.10 star(s) 74 Votes