3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
TLDR...Developer is decent with the story but not good with sex scenes.

First time coming across this and playing this and I have to say...I'm Disappointed. Story is long and seems alright. But there is hardly any content when it comes to sexual gratification. 80% Blue balls, 10% lightning fast erotic scenes that last 2 secs and the rest is just shoe horned/rushed sex scenes that felt like it was thrown in there just cause. The flow was off!
Nothing makes sense. You have a family that wants to fuck his brains out after meeting him for the first time in 10 years, but wont do anything because "reasons" (aka gotta keep the characters people actually want to see until later gotta milk that). Have random side characters thrown in for sex scenes just so a quota can be hit or some thing. Have a MC who is told his mom was a literal cannibal and just accepts it.

Like you cant build a universe in a game where cannibalism is just ok and then try to have other real world norms be held.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Story and not bad, too bad it's just a simple VN. With all the existing locations, the number of characters and especially seeing how the story evolves, it would have been quite easy to put together a map and the appropriate mechanics to move the story forward.
Certain games should only remain a simple VN and try to be integrated into an open world, if I have all the capacity to be there my remains a simple VN, a real shame.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Nothing makes sense. You have a family that wants to fuck his brains out after meeting him for the first time in 10 years, but wont do anything because "reasons" (aka gotta keep the characters people actually want to see until later gotta milk that). Have random side characters thrown in for sex scenes just so a quota can be hit or some thing. Have a MC who is told his mom was a literal cannibal and just accepts it.

Like you cant build a universe in a game where cannibalism is just ok and then try to have other real world norms be held.
To be fair, there was a lot of other strange shit going on in the town that he was exposed to before being told that, which would desensitise him to a certain extent, same with the family members wanting to fuck him.
It wasn't like he walked in the door and and he got told she was a cannibal, or "Hi, son, I wanna fuck you", there was build-up to it.
Erica was already attracted to the MC when he left with his father, so the feelings were basically rekindled when he came back.
The MC wasn't exposed to any of this information in just one or two scenes.
Also, with him not wanting to have sex with them straight off, understandable, he'd only just got home, didn't know anything that was going on in the town/with the family etc, he wasn't exposed to any of the weirdness at that point.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
To be fair, there was a lot of other strange shit going on in the town that he was exposed to before being told that, which would desensitise him to a certain extent, same with the family members wanting to fuck him.
It wasn't like he walked in the door and and he got told she was a cannibal, or "Hi, son, I wanna fuck you", there was build-up to it.
Erica was already attracted to the MC when he left with his father, so the feelings were basically rekindled when he came back.
Also, with him not wanting to have sex with them straight off, understandable, he'd only just got home, didn't know anything that was going on in the town/with the family etc, he wasn't exposed to any of the weirdness at that point.
We must also remember that he was bewitched at the beginning when he almost died (when giving him protection), to accept things more easily.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The dude had been there for 3 days lol. There was no build up to it. He arrived, we had a time skip of 3 days where he admitted to not leaving the house and then shit hit the fan on the 4th day.

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
We must also remember that he was bewitched at the beginning when he almost died (when giving him protection), to accept things more easily.
Shouldn't the MC also be carrying protection too? Is -pregnancy- going to a tag added to the game later? :unsure:

All that unprotected sex the MC is getting...when do the baby bellies start showing? :LOL:

Reactions: Catblaster69

buff

May 29, 2017
Anyone know if there is any actual content difference between the 91 Alpha and 91 Beta, or is it just typo fixes and such? (Changelogs are a bit, ah, lacking.)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ravenous-0.091Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Draakaap23

Pepemolas

Mar 6, 2020
Thank you for developing the game and for the time you spend doing it, but are you aware of why you generate visits enough to understand that it is not because of the story of an old man with contact lenses

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Anyone know if there is any actual content difference between the 91 Alpha and 91 Beta, or is it just typo fixes and such? (Changelogs are a bit, ah, lacking.)
Alpha is usually the half way point of the update, Beta is the full update, it's done that way so there's less time between having something to play.

Reactions: buff

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Decent story telling here I think although I'm not a fan of gore or cannibalism etc. The art is also done well and the characters are somewhat distinct.

I had hopes for this game back when it was released but those have faded into dying embers. Can someone explain why it is kosher for a shota MC (or any shota really) to have sex with an adult woman, but not for a loli to have sex with an adult man?

This rules 7 always seems to get approved along these lines and it is unclear to me why it isn't just the same across the board.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Decent story telling here I think although I'm not a fan of gore or cannibalism etc. The art is also done well and the characters are somewhat distinct.

I had hopes for this game back when it was released but those have faded into dying embers. Can someone explain why it is kosher for a shota MC (or any shota really) to have sex with an adult woman, but not for a loli to have sex with an adult man?

This rules 7 always seems to get approved along these lines and it is unclear to me why it isn't just the same across the board.
I've always wondered this myself. For some reason, I have never vented on it. Thanks for bringing it to light, bro! Doesn't make a darn bit of sense, does it?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I really like this game, the feel of it. What is happening in the background is probably much more interesting than the current events. It's like something out of a slasher movie or an episode of the X Files.
I'm not into loli, but the author wanted it that way, so I'll let it go. Just Erica's ass, that's something or Milfs. Or better Eracas's ass and these Milfs. Otherwise, I miss any major interaction with Milfs (OK there is Candace, but she have low rating for me. I'm really looking forward to Vanessa and maybe even more to her mom. Mayb some family bonding.
In this update: The scene with Samantha wasn't bad, but the conversation was a bit hit. But the conclusion with Naomi was blueball. Then came the scene with Candace and I was a little relieved: "If not Naomi, at least some carpet eating." And that's just shit. Worst cliffhanger ever. I don't know how I can hold on until next time. I hope that the next update will be more comprehensive.

LamentEntertainment Are you planning to add a gallery? Surely most would welcome it.

what`s new in 0.091 ?
One sex scene, some creepy scenes and lot of cliffhangers.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes