3.10 star(s) 74 Votes
Aug 22, 2017
Kinda disappointed in this update. One random sex scene with a girl who is essentially out of nowhere (I realize she know the MC from the past but we've literally spent no time with her at all and now she needs to jump our bones) and a few teases at actual plot movement. Nothing was actually resolved though.

Reactions: Token93 and Orlox

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I really like this game, the feel of it. What is happening in the background is probably much more interesting than the current events. It's like something out of a slasher movie or an episode of the X Files.
I'm not into loli, but the author wanted it that way, so I'll let it go. Just Erica's ass, that's something or Milfs. Or better Eracas's ass and these Milfs. Otherwise, I miss any major interaction with Milfs (OK there is Candace, but she have low rating for me. I'm really looking forward to Vanessa and maybe even more to her mom. Mayb some family bonding.
In this update: The scene with Samantha wasn't bad, but the conversation was a bit hit. But the conclusion with Naomi was blueball. Then came the scene with Candace and I was a little relieved: "If not Naomi, at least some carpet eating." And that's just shit. Worst cliffhanger ever. I don't know how I can hold on until next time. I hope that the next update will be more comprehensive.

LamentEntertainment Are you planning to add a gallery? Surely most would welcome it.

One sex scene, some creepy scenes and lot of cliffhangers.
with milf?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
with milf?
Naomi (mc's mom) is really great. Alex (mc's aunt)is good enough but mom is better. Vanessa is gourges and her mom looks naughty as fuck.

If you mean sex scene in last update than there is one with "teen". And these cliffhangers are about milfs.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Kinda disappointed in this update. One random sex scene with a girl who is essentially out of nowhere (I realize she know the MC from the past but we've literally spent no time with her at all and now she needs to jump our bones) and a few teases at actual plot movement. Nothing was actually resolved though.
Things are moving forward, stay tuned :)

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If it's not popular enough, it gets approved. Since it really is up to 'whatever your forum moderators decides'

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Uhh, didn't know about the money cheat. Gonna try it right away. Thanks mate! :-*
....what can I spend money on in this game?The guy from the diner is gone... any other place where I can use that money?

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes