3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Am I the only one who read that as obvious sarcasm? The 'Oh no,' felt like the Top Gear meme to me.
At least I hope they're being sarcastic.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
... Can someone explain why it is kosher for a shota MC (or any shota really) to have sex with an adult woman, but not for a loli to have sex with an adult man?

This rules 7 always seems to get approved along these lines and it is unclear to me why it isn't just the same across the board.
I'm no Mod here or any legal person, just a regular everyday normal motherfucker :)
But I tell you, despite the current zeitgeist thinking, boys and girls are different, both mentally and physically.
For example, just basic things, making a baby is way bigger strain on a loli's body, than on a shota :D

dzaikor

Nov 26, 2019
The story is really interesting so far but not really fond of the MC, he complains a bit too much and feels like he's not doing anything, also the game got very close to rape, hope there will be a way in the future to make choices to prevent unsavory situations that the game proved it can be capable of.
Wish there was some choices too but overall the game is great.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.091

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 313 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Catblaster69

buff

May 29, 2017
We're about at the point where we need a who's-who for this game. I'm starting to forget who the hell all these characters are.

Reactions: KiGa

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
We're about at the point where we need a who's-who for this game. I'm starting to forget who the hell all these characters are.
I've thought that about many games & VN's especially the ones that don't get updated regular.
I just took a load of screenshots from ingame & made a collage, using Windoze Paint32.

buff

May 29, 2017
I've thought that about many games & VN's especially the ones that don't get updated regular.
I just took a load of screenshots from ingame & made a collage, using Windoze Paint32.
Not a bad idea. I ended up opening the RPAs and grepping through the source code, which isn't great either.

This game updates much more regularly than most, so in this case it's mostly my own shitty memory's fault. It would be cool if we could pull something else and be like "Oh, that's Mom's sister, yeah."

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
Not a bad idea. I ended up opening the RPAs and grepping through the source code, which isn't great either.

This game updates much more regularly than most, so in this case it's mostly my own shitty memory's fault. It would be cool if we could pull something else and be like "Oh, that's Mom's sister, yeah."
Yea, playing so many games(I got about 90 in my list ATM) and Old age is why I do it :ROFLMAO:

buff

May 29, 2017
What we need is a standardized naming convention across all AVNs. I suggest a modified Hungarian notation so '1liShiela' would be Shiela the primary LI - 2LIEmily Emily a secondary LI, 1B & 2B prefixes for the bad guys, and so on... :p
I am ashamed to admit that on games that let you rename everyone I have actually done something similar to that.

degman91

Jun 15, 2021
I don't review games often but like this novel enough to leave one. I like the story with the mystery and tension of the "family" and the way various scenes cut in and out. The graphics and animations are great overall and the women hot. I love gingers, freckles and smaller tits so the characters work for me perfect. Even the milfs have realistic tits and bodies. Is all of the story line and dialogue believable? No but it's a fantasy and it works enough for me to follow along with the premise. As I read through it the sex scenes got more intense but I would still love to see more intensity in the sex and realism shown with "fluids" that result from it. I'd also love to see just how horny some of these females are; they can barely contain themselves with the MC so they must be getting some relief in other ways. I also like some of the darkness of the story and sex and would have no issue with exploring more of that. In some early comments I noticed complaints about the writing but that seems to be working well now - some of the dialogue is really hot. Eagerly waiting for the next updates.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
So, more than 11 months ago?
Actually it seems 2024/1/3 DEV just typed It to be 2023 :ROFLMAO: :coffee:

0.091 Beta Now available to the public
Fixed mixdrop links

MEGA

PC-

MAC-

MIXDROP

PC-

MAC-