3.10 star(s) 74 Votes

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
All the things that people are complaining about the story, I mean there is a point, but there are three things which people need to just stop and think about. 1) This is a fictional story, about vampires and magic at its core, there is nothing in the story background which is about "realism". 2) You are looking at young people (18 or 20 for the MC) for emotional maturity? Really? Dude comes to down, to see his long lost mother and sister. Finds shit is bad, but he is somewhat immune because the cult needs him. Okay .. so he feels somewhat safe. 3) Additional to point 2, Isabella has protected him and his family. Thus he feels even more protected.

People do dumb shit all their lives. I can tell you that people get into bad situations where any rational adult would just "Nope, I out" a long time ago but they are still there for various reasons. Want an example? > 70% of parents (mother or father) would give up 100% of their parental rights and have their kids taken away by the state FOREVER, than leave their abusive/shitty partner which is causing the issues with the kids. Meaning that (I will pick an example, but can be either gender). A mother would give up all rights to her kids, forever, than leave the man that is fucking her daughter (70% of the time). This is across the US, and based 100% on CPS (child protective services) statistics across the US, and not in one state, and over ~1 million cases. Stockholm syndrome is real, and people get too used their situation, and for some reason cannot take a step back and realize what is going on.

My point .. MC is in the thick of it, and doesn't feel immediately threatened, so why leave?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wow, yes, he really is insufferable and the first person I've ever set to ignore on this site. He just doesn't know when to stop.
Set to ignore... yes, you are learning, young padawan. :)
These negative, naysaying troll types just want to argue. They don't give a shit about anything else other than getting a rise out of you in some lame attempt to fuck up your day. Don't let them! When you reply to them you are feeding the troll. Do not feed the trolls. You have to starve them, put them on the ignored list and they will naff off elsewhere to find the conflict they seek to inflict. So, the very second I see "this game is shit" or any other variation of complaining about a title I enjoy, ignore. I just don't have time to play bullshit head games. Life is way too short! Also, don't fall into the facepalm trap. Facepalm emojis count the same as likes in the site metrics. You may as well tell a troll you enjoyed their tormenting post or even wrap it in a big, red heart emoji... they ALL count the same! Ignore them and they WILL go away, guaranteed. Spread the word, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.15 - 14.35.19.71.png

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.090

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 265 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Anyone else have issues running the new update? It starts but quickly closes.

Nevermind ... the game does not like my Razer gamepad being plugged in

Reactions: bogeyparr

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
Set to ignore... yes, you are learning, young padawan. :)
These negative, naysaying troll types just want to argue. They don't give a shit about anything else other than getting a rise out of you in some lame attempt to fuck up your day. Don't let them! When you reply to them you are feeding the troll. Do not feed the trolls. You have to starve them, put them on the ignored list and they will naff off elsewhere to find the conflict they seek to inflict. So, the very second I see "this game is shit" or any other variation of complaining about a title I enjoy, ignore. I just don't have time to play bullshit head games. Life is way too short! Also, don't fall into the facepalm trap. Facepalm emojis count the same as likes in the site metrics. You may as well tell a troll you enjoyed their tormenting post or even wrap it in a big, red heart emoji... they ALL count the same! Ignore them and they WILL go away, guaranteed. Spread the word, my friend.

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
View attachment 2932693
Sorry... did you say something? I was distracted by all that MILFness. Damn...

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
I finally tried this one out after passing it over a few times. I like that it's kind of the same "son returns home after years to lay pipe in his entire biological family schtick" with supernatural bits tossed in. I'm not all the way through the current update, but I do find some of the characters to be pretty enjoyable.

I suppose some of the girls appearing to be about 12 or so is a bit off-putting, but I just set their age at 18 and soldier on being a pervert. I mean, what else can you do in that situation?

So far, I am definitely interested in moving forward with Erica. Selene is definitely interesting. Theresa, Alex, and Katherine are hot. Katerina is also quite fun so far.

So far, I think my biggest gripes are the only decisions being ages and the MC's name.

semtexDave

May 10, 2021
Too loli for me, although I have enjoyed the story up till now (I am currently at the point where the Aunt and cousin (another loli) are arriving in town)

yes, I can turn off smol, which I will try, but not holding my breath........

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I came across this game shortly before the 0.90 update. And I have to say that she completely captivated me. I'm not much on loli - much more on milf. But it fits nicely here. It's fairly nicely balanced. And Eriac's butt on the second screen is my main reason for trying the game. God, this is such the ass.
I'm very attracted to the background story, around Charles and generally around everything. But the story around Allan is a bit simple-minded. Allan is quite an idiot. As evidenced by the ring plot and him talking to Candece so openly in front of the bartender...
The graphics are amazing and sometimes I'm seriously in doubt if it's not more of an edited photo - Oh yeah, Erica's ass again.
I'm really looking forward to the content with the moms and Claudine - maybe some huge happy family with mom, granny and girls.
Anyway, I can't wait for the next update and I rank the game in my top 5 for now.
And by the way, when is v0.91 release planned? And will the game ever have a gallery?

Last edited:

TanyaC

May 11, 2022
Developer: Lament Entertainment - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.090 beta
I've barely started the game and I've already received 2 errors, of course if we ignore the continuation game on the error screen, but it's quite frustrating to play a game that isn't in the same language as us, and we get a little lost. , for not understanding the English language accurately, and still acquiring such errors right at the beginning of the game...:sick:

buff

May 29, 2017
Anyone go the Naomi and Erica character packs? Going up to the $16 tier ain't in my budget.

3.10 star(s) 74 Votes