3.20 star(s) 80 Votes

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I hope this game isn't too much horrific in itself because i'm not someone who like to be affraid.
Quite on the opposite. It's a light horror and most of the villains here look more like cartoonish ones. There is some gore but it's avoidable. I wouldn't call this game grim or scary, may be because I don't see the main story as very plausible and convincing. But your perception may be different.

As for the kinetic part, people severely underappreciate the value of a good, linear and well-told story, as well as overvalue the illusion of "choice" in games like these. I mean really, aside from opting in to/out of shagging a specific girl or engaging in a specific kink, what "choices" do we really need to be able to make in AVNs?
This!!! (y)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The whole point of the first arc is: you need to win over more girls than the opposing faction - you start alienating them now, you learnt absolutely nothing out of your adventure, so your bitching and moaning of having lost all character progression is on you, totally and unforgivingly so.
Is something fucking in your head? Where do I bitching or moaning? Eldiran started this kind of discussion here, so I commented on it. I haven't complained in the entire time that the VN has been here, I've been in thread since the beginning and the only thing that bothers me at this stage is that if I want to go to the gallery, I have to finish the story, but I can live with that.

Quite on the opposite. It's a light horror and most of the villains here look more like cartoonish ones. There is some gore but it's avoidable. I wouldn't call this game grim or scary, may be because I don't see the main story as very plausible and convincing. But your perception may be different.
I mean not of all of them are avoidable. Also there is cannibalism part of VN, but there isnt any scary shocking, Just pointed scary scenes and some unappetizing here and there.

Reactions: KiGa
3.20 star(s) 80 Votes