3.20 star(s) 85 Votes

haro19

Jun 9, 2023
You're good. do what you want, buddy. I'm fine with it.

Apologies, I assumed that if you didn't get a complaint from me, you would know that i don't have any issues.
Just trying to learn myself and since i've been a ghost in the forums, I wasn't really sure how the devs take to mods honestly. Not trying to take the joy out of your project...especially since I really am enjoying the game ;)

On a plus note, that one doesn't seem to suck like my original hack job :ROFLMAO:

Appreciate the response, and you can do whatever you want with the mod post yourself. Idk how that gets handled either, but link it, use it, or ignore it as you see fit...people will find it if they want it i'm sure.

I'm gonna go back to waiting for the next update and playing with some more wild theories I came up with while playing around in ren'py. I'll be keeping an eye on your games (to play lol), and i'll let you know if I happen to catch any issues.

Some seriously good work so far...keep at it.

haro19

Jun 9, 2023
any issues
I noticed this on my VM I was using to download here when I tested the GU for the last time, it didn't cause any major issues but figured I would let you know regardless...your splash screen is bigger than my virtual machine screen and goes straight over the screen edges. I set this machine up like crap since its a throw away, but I was thinking it may do the same for laptops with a resolution smaller than 1920x1080 (which I actually own myself) and it might be even worse on mobile devices...I don't have any way to verify it right this second aside from the VM without changing my monitor resolution (laptop is buried right now), but maybe someone else can confirm if its an issue...aside from the text possibly going off the screen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Kinetic novel?? What a waste
Arc 2 is not. only Arc 1.

However, a "waste", is the comment you made.

No insight, no reasoning, nothing descriptive whatsoever.

Just dismissive toxicity.

Absolutely, a waste of everyone's time.

If you READ, you would see that only part 1 is kinetic.

No worries, though.

Your attitude is par for the course around here.

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I really hoped this guy improved his behaviour. :-(
He was commenting in every femdom game: "Very bad game" nothing of substance.
Seems he sadly came back and is still unable to contribute something usefull.... sad.
Almost as bad as people playign a game that is clearly tagged "Loli, yet compain about girls looking too young in the game. Go figure.

Some people just behave in unfathomable ways when they have a keyboard at their disposal.

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Your attitude is par for the course around here.
Sounds like his IQ/maturity is better suited to mini-golf, eh?

If he has a history of negative posts in games where MCs are not openly misogynistic, then that would explain his disdain for a game where the MC respects the LIs and never pushes them to do anything they aren't ready for. Scary to think about what a guy like that might be doing IRL...

365 others

Aug 31, 2022
Kinetic novel?? What a waste
There are good kinetic novels out there, and this thread had already the tag. I'm not sure what you expected, but the story is a good read.

There are a few things I'd like to see done differently, like MC's first time with his sister (too much build-up for a rather rushed scene), or maybe the fact that whatever the scene is, MC looks like he's either stoned or sleepy all the time.

But the writing and the way the story is presented has a good immersion even if kinetic, and the characters are quite fun.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but can anyone tell me if i am missing something?
I start to play the arc 2 ep 6, and i finish it just right now. But i notice in the replay gallery that i miss a scene?
One under Isabella is locked: It say "soon"? Do i do something wrong? Or is a future update?

Thank you

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hi guys sorry to ask this, but can anyone tell me if i am missing something?
I start to play the arc 2 ep 6, and i finish it just right now. But i notice in the replay gallery that i miss a scene?
One under Isabella is locked: It say "soon"? Do i do something wrong? Or is a future update?

Thank you
nah, thats been there.
You didnt miss any.
every replay has a proper title.
If there is a title and its still empty, THAT means u missed one.

3.20 star(s) 85 Votes