3.20 star(s) 85 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Alright, the MC is officially stupid, accepting a stranger's help with magic, right after he said Isabella wouldn't like that, and forgetting about the 2 dolls at Jettica's place, if it was me, even after months they'd at least come to mind when Agatha mentioned 2 dolls, how could he even think that those wooden puppets might have been the ones she meant.

Some conflict is good, but don't lower the MC's IQ just so he walks right into it.

Also, why do Erica, Amelia, and Kat think that when something obviously belongs to the MC that they can do whatever they want with it, first the ring, now the dolls, does he need to lock stuff away just so they don't touch his stuff? They have zero respect for someone's belongings, Erica especially should know better than to touch stuff her brother brings home after the ring situation.
Well, the story has never been the strong suit for this game. Its fueled almost 100% by people who wanted to see the girls fuck who look younger than the "18" they supposedly are, but even those sex scenes kind of just suck imo.

Reactions: Beduin123

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Well, the story has never been the strong suit for this game. Its fueled almost 100% by people who wanted to see the girls fuck who look younger than the "18" they supposedly are, but even those sex scenes kind of just suck imo.
Well, so far this game is more about teasing with hot looks (which are good) and lewd talk (which is not that great, but OK ) rather than the actual fap material.

Also, I'm all for the good story, but so far I have seen very few games on this site whose plot is better than mediocre and this game isn't one of those.

So, when a Dev says that they'll give us a great story, l'm like "Uhm, I'll see, but actually I'm not here for that. If I want that I'd rather read a book".

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Ravenous-A2EP6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Just curious.

If you don't like the story, and you don't like the sex scenes, why bother hanging around the thread to bash my work?
Does it feel good to you, to just spout negativity and dislikes about something that you have tried and don't like?
Do you keep playing in hopes that it will get better?
Seriously, what's the point?

I don't get why people stick around in a thread to just join the crowd of others that like to hate.

This is probably why every dev that I have met (which is quite a lot), warn new devs to stay away from the forums in this place because of the pointless toxicity.

"I don't like this game, but I'm gonna stick around in this thread so I can have the opportunity to agree with others that may not like it too."

lol

It's almost like some members WANT devs to quit. Just so they can bitch about the number of devs that abandon their projects.

I won't be going anywhere.

I'm going to continue making my "shitty" game, and I'm already developing another one, so get your hate engine warmed up...

whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
LamentEntertainment
I'm going to continue making my "shitty" game, and I'm already developing another one, so get your hate engine warmed up...
I am looking at this 'micojive' guy, right at this moment he have 1395 messages and 3637 likes for them. Not a newbie for sure, he seems like a regular of this forum and i bet he saw/played lots of nsfw games in here. It is just his own opinion, i actually respect his perception of view, maybe he is partially right either, maybe not.

My opinion? I think game is not shitty, if it was shitty, personally i'd just say it in a very crystal clear way right here. You may have some mistakes but it is pretty natural, you are an amateur developer, as far as i know this is your first game and this is what you CAN do. (I can see the effort, you are not making a half assed job, you are putting everything you can in the game...regards for that) You should know you can't make everyone like your game and yes people will make comments in both positive and negative ways.

Long story short, personally i'd like to see where this game is going. I won't make suggestions, i think you are one of these devs already having a plan for rest of the storyline and future updates. Good work, may the lewd flow strong with you.

Reactions: haro19

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just curious.

If you don't like the story, and you don't like the sex scenes, why bother hanging around the thread to bash my work?
Does it feel good to you, to just spout negativity and dislikes about something that you have tried and don't like?
Do you keep playing in hopes that it will get better?
Seriously, what's the point?

I don't get why people stick around in a thread to just join the crowd of others that like to hate.

This is probably why every dev that I have met (which is quite a lot), warn new devs to stay away from the forums in this place because of the pointless toxicity.

"I don't like this game, but I'm gonna stick around in this thread so I can have the opportunity to agree with others that may not like it too."

lol

It's almost like some members WANT devs to quit. Just so they can bitch about the number of devs that abandon their projects.

Well, because it popped up on the latest updates page, and this is a open discussion forum for nsfw games not just a place to jack off devs who you think you like. When a game has potential, like this one does/did I check back every few updates to see how things are going or if things I liked / dislike about a game have changed.

For me, the story and the characters havent lived up to the kind of game that was shown at the start, the mediocre rating supports that, and when people as those questions on new updates I dont think its out of place to respond to those posts.

This place isnt just an echochamber to suck off devs, its a place to talk about the games, the good and bad. There are plenty of games and devs who I speak very highly of, this just isnt one of them for the current state of this game for me.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
LamentEntertainment

I am looking at this 'micojive' guy, right at this moment he have 1395 messages and 3637 likes for them. Not a newbie for sure, he seems like a regular of this forum and i bet he saw/played lots of nsfw games in here. It is just his own opinion, i actually respect his perception of view, maybe he is partially right either, maybe not.

My opinion? I think game is not shitty, if it was shitty, personally i'd just say it in a very crystal clear way right here. You may have some mistakes but it is pretty natural, you are an amateur developer, as far as i know this is your first game and this is what you CAN do. (I can see the effort, you are not making a half assed job, you are putting everything you can in the game...regards for that) You should know you can't make everyone like your game and yes people will make comments in both positive and negative ways.

Long story short, personally i'd like to see where this game is going. I won't make suggestions, i think you are one of these devs already having a plan for rest of the storyline and future updates. Good work, may the lewd flow strong with you.
I dont think its shitty at all. There are some REALLY bad game games on this site. I think its perfectly mediocre and exactly around its 3 star rating it has. I just think it has a very convoluted and drawn out story, when it first came out over 2 years ago had decent renders but the render game has really stepped up lately so those are kind of just meh now too, and for me the sex scenes are just not good enough to carry a forgettable story with ok renders. If thats good enough for someone then great, they will probably enjoy this game enough.

But for me the bar for NSFW games is just getting higher and higher and there are a ton of REALLY good games that excel on one or more of those things for me that I compare everything else to.

JGNeon

Modder
Feb 24, 2021

And I'm looking forward to what comes next.

I kinda like Ravenous so far. Too few sexy scenes between MC and the girls, but I understand it was a choice to let the story be the "foreground character". Kinda annoyed at MC, especially at the beginning of Arc 2, for not giving much love to the girls in the months (!) between Arc 1 and Arc 2, to the point where the girls are also getting frustrated with MC.

In particular, I'd say Erica is waaay too understanding of MC's situation (with regards , and Amber deserves a lot better from MC. I mean, whatever MC is doing can't be so all-encompassing that he could give each of the girls some romantic cuddle time, at least.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
whatever MC is doing can't be so all-encompassing that he could give each of the girls some romantic cuddle time, at least.
You've nailed it. It's not the lack of sex scenes with the girls per se (there are many great games with much slower burn), but the feeling that the MC doesn't care much about them. I mean, he does in a certain equal way care about everyone, just being a nice guy, too nice, to the point that he almost feels incel sometimes.

Reactions: KnightOwlSC

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
when it first came out over 2 years ago had decent renders but the render game has really stepped up lately so those are kind of just meh now too
Here I have to disagree. I just played the new update and the renders and models are still top notch. Among the best, actually, among this sort of games. This is where this game truly excels and one of the reason I'm still subscribed to this thread.

touchy

Dec 4, 2019
I, for one, cannot understand the medicore 3 star rating. For me, this game is clearly a 5 star game. I like the story and the way the story is told. I like the graphics and the depth that the developer has given to the characters. Like everything, it is a question of taste. However, I must say that I have already played some other, far worse games that strangely received a higher rating here.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I, for one, cannot understand the medicore 3 star rating. For me, this game is clearly a 5 star game. I like the story and the way the story is told. I like the graphics and the depth that the developer has given to the characters. Like everything, it is a question of taste. However, I must say that I have already played some other, far worse games that strangely received a higher rating here.
Personally, I'd definitely rate the game at just 3 stars (previously having felt it deserved 4) for two simple reasons. For starters, the main character is just certifiably idiotic in his behaviour at this point. I absolutely hate playing as a total tool of a character, especially in a story centric game like this one. So that's a big old minus for me! And then there is the totally needless removal of age play in Arc 2. I really really really hated that it was removed just like that. I still don't get why, seeing as how it was such a central theme in Arc 1!

Still, the game is good, just not nearly as good as I felt it was in the first Arc of it.

-Mal

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Personally, I'd definitely rate the game at just 3 stars (previously having felt it deserved 4) for two simple reasons. For starters, the main character is just certifiably idiotic in his behaviour at this point. I absolutely hate playing as a total tool of a character, especially in a story centric game like this one. So that's a big old minus for me! And then there is the totally needless removal of age play in Arc 2. I really really really hated that it was removed just like that. I still don't get why, seeing as how it was such a central theme in Arc 1!

Still, the game is still good, just not nearly as good as I felt it was in the first Arc of it.

-Mal
I have decided that the age play will come back in for new characters that are under the MC's age.
You have already aged the girls in arc 1, no need to age them again.
At this point, you already know how old they are.
Shannon is MC's age, so you didn't need to put in the age.
Dominique is far older than the mc, so again, no need there.

There will be 1 more character in arc 2 that will need to be aged, later.

Edit*
The 3 girls that were camping, are not meant to stick around for long, so they don't get ages.

They will be aged in the game that they are meant for.

PhineasFlynn

Forum Fanatic
Feb 1, 2020
I have decided that the age play will come back in for new characters that are under the MC's age.
You have already aged the girls in arc 1, no need to age them again.
At this point, you already know how old they are.
Shannon is MC's age, so you didn't need to put in the age.
Dominique is far older than the mc, so again, no need there.

There will be 1 more character in arc 2 that will need to be aged, later.

Edit*
The 3 girls that were camping, are not meant to stick around for long, so they don't get ages.

They will be aged in the game that they are meant for.
I had high hopes for these three girls, but in same time i have feeling like they are only meat on cutter.

3.20 star(s) 85 Votes