3.20 star(s) 85 Votes

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
Models look good, and since this has the loli tag I gotta ask before diving in if there's ageplay content too
Sadly, no... There was a bit of it in Arc 1, but Arc 2 removed it altogether for no apparent reason. Which has me feeling pretty bummed at least. But by then I was invested in the characters and the story in general, so now I'm just hooked. Damn crafty dev! You cum for the cute smols, but stay for the story. :LOL:

-Mal

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Models look good, and since this has the loli tag I gotta ask before diving in if there's ageplay content too
Basically not. The MC himself is almost a sort of shorta, but behaves like the savior of the world all the time, so there is no need for him to pretend something different with the girls or women :LOL:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I used URM's progress bar, and I'm missing a single line of dialogue in Arc 1, I'm at 12922/12923, how?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Alright, the MC is officially stupid, accepting a stranger's help with magic, right after he said Isabella wouldn't like that, and forgetting about the 2 dolls at Jettica's place, if it was me, even after months they'd at least come to mind when Agatha mentioned 2 dolls, how could he even think that those wooden puppets might have been the ones she meant.

Some conflict is good, but don't lower the MC's IQ just so he walks right into it.

Also, why do Erica, Amelia, and Kat think that when something obviously belongs to the MC that they can do whatever they want with it, first the ring, now the dolls, does he need to lock stuff away just so they don't touch his stuff? They have zero respect for someone's belongings, Erica especially should know better than to touch stuff her brother brings home after the ring situation.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ravenous [Arc 2 Ep.6] [Lament Entertainment]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
There's some cute girls in this and then there are hideous CHUD's like the corpse that the story seemed to be pushing the MC into banging. Has that happened yet? I'm 4 episodes behind now.

3.20 star(s) 85 Votes