dan2danni

Jan 17, 2019
Something has gone really wacko with my save.....
It grabs data from other online games for some reason, and then the save file can't open.
No idea why this would be happening....

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Something has gone really wacko with my save.....
It grabs data from other online games for some reason, and then the save file can't open.
No idea why this would be happening....
Wow this feels really weird.
I'm in the process of uploading last public version (it is already on my patreon but I've yet to update the Op of the F95 post) maybe you can try with last version.
Did you change where the game is located? I'm not sure but I think browser use the path of the html page to know where to store data so maybe there is something like that happening?

dveragon

Nov 3, 2017
last public version from patreon has a bug, after restarting you still have the new buildings and if you have corruption from lvl 3 temple on when restarting you will habe it also active after restart and it will keep draining your mana (sawmill has the same bug so first wave will have the additional beastmen too)

Reactions: GratuitousLove

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
last public version from patreon has a bug, after restarting you still have the new buildings and if you have corruption from lvl 3 temple on when restarting you will habe it also active after restart and it will keep draining your mana (sawmill has the same bug so first wave will have the additional beastmen too)
working on it.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Thank you for your report, it should be fixed now 0.91b available on my or in the op

Last edited:

dan2danni

Jan 17, 2019
Wow this feels really weird.
I'm in the process of uploading last public version (it is already on my patreon but I've yet to update the Op of the F95 post) maybe you can try with last version.
Did you change where the game is located? I'm not sure but I think browser use the path of the html page to know where to store data so maybe there is something like that happening?
Haven't changed anything about where the game is located. Do you know where it stores in appdata or wherever?

new version has same problem on chrome, no problem on edge

Last edited:

dan2danni

Jan 17, 2019
On a brand new save on edge, this is what the save file becomes.

{"ritualShade":"0","ritualPossession":"0","pronoun2":"her","dolSaveDetails":"{\"id\":\"degrees-of-lewdity\",\"autosave\":null,\"slots\":[null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null]}","%%hal-A395D6EB-1B75-425F-A08C-63E866B6F337-{X-Change Life™}":"{\"volume\":0.5,\"mute\":true}","title":"mistress","ritualDrainWill":"0","fightingSkillLevel":"1","beamDiscovered":"false","ritualSlimeBreeder":"0","ritualMagic":"0","constructionSkillLevel":"1","chapter":"1","playerName":"undefined","ritualDemonize":"0","adaptationSkillLevel":"1","A395D6EB-1B75-425F-A08C-63E866B6F337-tw-storage":"{\"ifid\":\"A395D6EB-1B75-425F-A08C-63E866B6F337\"}","kidName":"girl","magicSkillLevel":"1","ritualRepetition":"0","pronoun":"she","seleneAllyOnce":"false","seleneBreederOnce":"false"}

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Haven't changed anything about where the game is located. Do you know where it stores in appdata or wherever?

new version has same problem on chrome, no problem on edge
On a brand new save on edge, this is what the save file becomes.

{"ritualShade":"0","ritualPossession":"0","pronoun2":"her","dolSaveDetails":"{\"id\":\"degrees-of-lewdity\",\"autosave\":null,\"slots\":[null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null]}","%%hal-A395D6EB-1B75-425F-A08C-63E866B6F337-{X-Change Life™}":"{\"volume\":0.5,\"mute\":true}","title":"mistress","ritualDrainWill":"0","fightingSkillLevel":"1","beamDiscovered":"false","ritualSlimeBreeder":"0","ritualMagic":"0","constructionSkillLevel":"1","chapter":"1","playerName":"undefined","ritualDemonize":"0","adaptationSkillLevel":"1","A395D6EB-1B75-425F-A08C-63E866B6F337-tw-storage":"{\"ifid\":\"A395D6EB-1B75-425F-A08C-63E866B6F337\"}","kidName":"girl","magicSkillLevel":"1","ritualRepetition":"0","pronoun":"she","seleneAllyOnce":"false","seleneBreederOnce":"false"}
It indeed looks like 2 game are trying to use the same storage slot.
So...I don't know where each brower store your date, for isntance firefox stores it in %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (But you don't really need to go there)
Browsers will allow you to clean using built-in feature. For instance in firefox, you can do F12 when the game is launched and there is tab called storage and a subtab called local storage that you can clear with right click.
It should be possible to do it on edge too, but their guide doesn't seem up to date so I'm not sure how you do it.
IS THERE A GUIDE OR SOMTHIMG
I don't think there is, but in this game you can't really fail, no matter what you do you can't complete the game in a single run and every run you loose you come back stronger with your skill increasing allowing you to test new choices that you couldn't reach before.

Reactions: fenyx and Jaxter

fenyx

Jun 16, 2017
It indeed looks like 2 game are trying to use the same storage slot.
So...I don't know where each brower store your date, for isntance firefox stores it in %APPDATA%\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ (But you don't really need to go there)
Browsers will allow you to clean using built-in feature. For instance in firefox, you can do F12 when the game is launched and there is tab called storage and a subtab called local storage that you can clear with right click.
It should be possible to do it on edge too, but their guide doesn't seem up to date so I'm not sure how you do it.

I don't think there is, but in this game you can't really fail, no matter what you do you can't complete the game in a single run and every run you loose you come back stronger with your skill increasing allowing you to test new choices that you couldn't reach before.
Hey I had a weird bug ( I cant tell you how to reproduce tho) the first loop after I bought the temple and 2 statues, the game was telling me I already had them (without giving me the effect) I was able to buy a temple and new statues when I reached the requirements , but the temple level 1 was marked as bought and the requirements for temple level 2 were visible, the scond or third loop after that, it didnt happen

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hey I had a weird bug ( I cant tell you how to reproduce tho) the first loop after I bought the temple and 2 statues, the game was telling me I already had them (without giving me the effect) I was able to buy a temple and new statues when I reached the requirements , but the temple level 1 was marked as bought and the requirements for temple level 2 were visible, the scond or third loop after that, it didnt happen
Thank you, I probably forgot to reset the tooltip of the temple when you die, I'll investigate and try to fix it. Since it isn't a game breaking bug I'll probably only push the fix in the next content update.
In the meantime I'm pretty sure refreshing the page after a reset (wait the reset so you don't loose progress) fix the issue.

lewdgirl69

Nov 22, 2019
Hi, some "bugs" I noticed, going to spoiler some if it seems well-hidden within the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the "first villager you capture from forest takes way longer" bug is back/still here - at my adapt level its only the diff between 4-5 cycles and 1 cycle though

can confirm what previous poster said - Petipatelin shows wrong numbers for e.g. temples built on a restart, the counter doesn't reset to 0, but it's only a visual bug, not game breaking

finally the biggest and latest bug:
there seems to be some excessive game slowdown when corrupting Selene or hypnotizing prisoners with active statuettes in town. Basically the game does not like it at all when there is a lot of manaflow, it might be related to high hypno skill since those are both hypno interactions. My hypno skill is around 25 currently

I lost my game save but didn't take long to get back up to end content using prior knowledge, so balance seems okay. Researching the rituals again was a little but not too grindy. Except max mana, but I have more than the game asks for currently anyway, sitting at around +130.

Anyway gj on the game so far dev, appreciate the updates. Last time I played was back when you could only slime the village. Morgana is cute.

Reactions: Jaxter

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Hi, some "bugs" I noticed, going to spoiler some if it seems well-hidden within the game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the "first villager you capture from forest takes way longer" bug is back/still here - at my adapt level its only the diff between 4-5 cycles and 1 cycle though

can confirm what previous poster said - Petipatelin shows wrong numbers for e.g. temples built on a restart, the counter doesn't reset to 0, but it's only a visual bug, not game breaking

finally the biggest and latest bug:
there seems to be some excessive game slowdown when corrupting Selene or hypnotizing prisoners with active statuettes in town. Basically the game does not like it at all when there is a lot of manaflow, it might be related to high hypno skill since those are both hypno interactions. My hypno skill is around 25 currently

I lost my game save but didn't take long to get back up to end content using prior knowledge, so balance seems okay. Researching the rituals again was a little but not too grindy. Except max mana, but I have more than the game asks for currently anyway, sitting at around +130.

Anyway gj on the game so far dev, appreciate the updates. Last time I played was back when you could only slime the village. Morgana is cute.
So : mindless Selene give a 20% bonus to everything no matter what her stats is.
Puppet Selene give bonus to certain skills depending on her skill depending on her stats, but she shouldn't give hypnosis bonus (And from my testing she doesn't).

I think there was a bug that would only update the time to hunt a human when you hunted one, which mean it was only reset after you've hunted your first human after a reset.
I think I just fixed it and should be working in the next update.

The display for temple/statue is fixed on my end so it'll be working properly next update.

The slow down bug when using hypnosis + statuette is hard to reproduce, I use less than 1% CPU when doing it maybe there is something I missed here.

Mar 13, 2023
# of Prisons in Peti isn't resetting (isn't effecting anything, but shows there to be 5 prisons there)

After the first run since the update, events seem to not be triggering. Day 7 after taking Peti and getting no events showing up.

Also, anyone got a good gauge on how much fighting power one should have before entering Peti in order to not need to increase your fighting power while there so you can focus on more important stuff?

Last edited:

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
# of Prisons in Peti isn't resetting (isn't effecting anything, but shows there to be 5 prisons there)

After the first run since the update, events seem to not be triggering. Day 7 after taking Peti and getting no events showing up.

Also, anyone got a good gauge on how much fighting power one should have before entering Peti in order to not need to increase your fighting power while there so you can focus on more important stuff?
I'll fix the prison issue.

Hmm this is strange I didn't have this issue, there is a bit of randomness in event but 7 days looks like alot. If you open the console do you have some :
" event selection rand : 0.6791325251976518" message appearing in the console?
Is there any error?
Edit : If I remember well events start once the player know what are Morgana's intent, which should happen more or les 2-4 days after Peti's capture.

As for the "required fighting" I'd say the best bet is atto delay Peti's capture as much as possible to be as strong as possible. The only reason you'd want to capture it earlier if you end up getting killed by the beam because the beam always struck you the same day no matter what and you need stone/wood/loyalty to defend against it.

Mar 13, 2023
I'll fix the prison issue.

Hmm this is strange I didn't have this issue, there is a bit of randomness in event but 7 days looks like alot. If you open the console do you have some :
" event selection rand : 0.6791325251976518" message appearing in the console?
Is there any error?
Edit : If I remember well events start once the player know what are Morgana's intent, which should happen more or les 2-4 days after Peti's capture.

As for the "required fighting" I'd say the best bet is atto delay Peti's capture as much as possible to be as strong as possible. The only reason you'd want to capture it earlier if you end up getting killed by the beam because the beam always struck you the same day no matter what and you need stone/wood/loyalty to defend against it.
I'm pretty sure that I make her an equal an demonize her within the first day of capturing the place before any event happens, not sure if that effects anything (it hasn't in the past).

I'm able to delay it up to "oh shit, laser beam's going to hit me in less than 10 days." So it's now a matter of how much leeway do I have to ramp up before I need to hit Peti in order to get my shield up.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
I'm pretty sure that I make her an equal an demonize her within the first day of capturing the place before any event happens, not sure if that effects anything (it hasn't in the past).

I'm able to delay it up to "oh shit, laser beam's going to hit me in less than 10 days." So it's now a matter of how much leeway do I have to ramp up before I need to hit Peti in order to get my shield up.
Makes sense, I'll prevent player from accepting Morgana as their equal before you confront her, that don't really make sense to be able to do it anyway and this should fix the issue.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes