VN Ren'Py Abandoned Re-Demption [v0.0.3] [Equilibrium Project]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Just work on it. Needs a lot more work before this could be called 0.1. Seriously. Its an original idea and can go a creepy and/or supernatural way as well as "simply" remain psycho but its way too early to tell. Some female versioned anti-hero can be very intriguing, there are a few heroine games but they deal with the classic heroic approach. But we know too little yet.

Reactions: Equilibrium Project

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Though I wont play your game because Female protagonists game aren't really my thing at all, I just post here to say that your girls look really sexy. I have a thing for " old " daz models like that, it's kind of my weakness, like Darktoz's girls. Good job !

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Too bad you have to play as a female. Since I'm a guy, straight by the way, that would be like pretending to be a gay male who wants to get banged by other males in the game. So I'm gonna skip this one. But thanks for all your efforts for creating this game.
I am very much a straight guy also (not interested or "curious" to do stuff with men in any way shape or form) and I will not play an adult game (such as these) unless it has a female MC. This is because with a female MC I do NOT roleplay the lead character, I am just an interactive observer (its not like all the guys playing those games with rapist bastard male MCs want to do that in real life right, one hopes anyway). Plus Female MC games you can check out your character, change and view the new outfits etc, and in lots of them there is a picture view of the female MC which can be used quite nicely. Female MC games just tend to offer more interesting situations. Male protagonist games are only ever this:
1. Harem sleeping with aload of women either by mind control, rape
2. Harem vanilla sex, corrupting some women and/or just sleeping with aload of slutty women
3. NTR (i.e. MC with female character cheating on him)

And the actual sex will just be, meet girl A > you are sexy > here is the D > Boink > rince and repeat with girl b etc...
In truth the NTR situations are probably more entertaining than option 1 and 2, but I hate NTR, so not for me.

Dont be shortsighted -.-, you are missing out.

Any kind of plot-centric media I roleplay my lead character and tend to prefer a male lead. E.g. anime, visual novels (that are not nukige), E.g. G-Senjou no Maou, Muv-Luv, Clannad etc. Hentai games like these, this does not apply for me, up to you if it applies for u.

Last edited:

RødTop

Jan 21, 2018
Well i want to see more :)
I am very much a straight guy also (not interested or "curious" to do stuff with men in any way shape or form) and I will not play an adult game (such as these) unless it has a female MC. This is because with a female MC I do NOT roleplay the lead character, I am just an interactive observer (its not like all the guys playing those games with rapist bastard male MCs want to do that in real life right, one hopes anyway). Plus Female MC games you can check out your character, change and view the new outfits etc, and in lots of them there is a picture view of the female MC which can be used quite nicely. Female MC games just tend to offer more interesting situations. Male protagonist games are only ever this:
1. Harem sleeping with aload of women either by mind control, rape
2. Harem vanilla sex, corrupting some women and/or just sleeping with aload of slutty women
3. NTR (i.e. MC with female character cheating on him)

And the actual sex will just be, you are sexy > here is the D > Boink
In truth the NTR situations are probably more entertaining than option 1 and 2, but I hate NTR, so not for me.

Dont be shortsighted -.-, you are missing out.

Any kind of plot-centric media I roleplay my lead character and tend to prefer a male lead. E.g. anime, visual novels (that are not nukige), E.g. G-Senjou no Maou, Muv-Luv, Clannad etc. Hentai games like these, this does not apply for me, up to you if it applies for u.
me too.. but I like both playing as male & female character, as long the story is fun i don't care :D

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
me too.. but I like both playing as male & female character, as long the story is fun i don't care :D
I dont really care about the game having a great story, just good enough that I am in some degree interested, and that the narrative can drive the plot into interesting situations for sex scenes.

I have played some with a male lead character, The Gift and I think The Artifact (something like that), they were ok, but didnt entertain me in the same way tbh.

Preferred female MC ever since modded Oblivion -.-

RødTop

Jan 21, 2018
I dont really care about the game having a great story, just good enough that I am in some degree interested, and that the narrative can drive the plot into interesting situations for sex scenes.

I have played some with a male lead character, The Gift and I think The Artifact (something like that), they were ok, but didnt entertain me in the same way tbh.

Preferred female MC ever since modded Oblivion -.-
Valiant Warrior Astrid and Anna Exciting Affection is pretty good female MC games, but i also like Love and Submission, LancasterBoardingHouse, Melody / DMD, My Sweet Neighbors.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
Too bad you have to play as a female. Since I'm a guy, straight by the way, that would be like pretending to be a gay male who wants to get banged by other males in the game. So I'm gonna skip this one. But thanks for all your efforts for creating this game.
Congratulations This may be the dumbest thing ever posted on here. Guess Everyone who played as a female Shepard is gay then...Man my wife's going to be surprised that im gay...but since she played as male in Dragon Age ill have to inform her shes a lesbian.

FinalSquall

Dec 12, 2017
Valiant Warrior Astrid and Anna Exciting Affection is pretty good female MC games, but i also like Love and Submission, LancasterBoardingHouse, Melody / DMD, My Sweet Neighbors.
I am still waiting on Astrid, it does look good yea. But I believe it doesnt actually have any sex scenes yet, just tease =D. Eh, there is too many good ones for it to be worth naming. Arms Devicer+ is still one of my faves

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
guys im after an opinion and will save me a lot of time either way..... as im sick of mom characters being weak sex objects in games im thinking a swerve for all those that wanna perv on mom character

Reactions: Frosty2000

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I hate these demos that take a minute to play.
I feel so cheated afterward, chances that I come back afterwards or even become a patreon are very slim.

Also, stop the Harley Quinn hate (unless we are talking about the horrible film version). ;)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Congratulations This may be the dumbest thing ever posted on here. Guess Everyone who played as a female Shepard is gay then...Man my wife's going to be surprised that im gay...but since she played as male in Dragon Age ill have to inform her shes a lesbian.
Well, thanks for killing the freedom of speech, in here. smfh

yuriluv25

May 10, 2017
the next update already had over 100 new renders, licensed music (8 second rule), and im currently working on the script, and a new model who will be male, ohh and for the people who wanna know there is nudity coming, and a quick question what kink is it when you pleasure a different version of yourself :)
???????
im assuming the kink falls under self-cest i could be wrong, but i think im right (hopefully....)

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I hate these demos that take a minute to play.
I feel so cheated afterward, chances that I come back afterwards or even become a patreon are very slim.

Also, stop the Harley Quinn hate (unless we are talking about the horrible film version). ;)
Beggars can't be choosers, right?

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
my game goes to main menu after picking either of the 2 choices... is that it? lol

PS: holy fuk 3 pages of cancer. nobody cares if youre a guy who cant play female protag games. why u even looking at this instead of closing it after 5 seconds?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes