VN Ren'Py Abandoned Re-Demption [v0.0.3] [Equilibrium Project]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Finally a dark themed Hgame? love to see how it goes. I wish there would be a horror + sexy Hgame but it could leave ppl limp for a long time if done wrong :p ... This seem to be the closest I could find. The teaser is abit too short even for a demo tho. You should at least try to demostrate affinity/alignment or watever system / UI you are planing. They could be all hardcoded. Then you can (hopefully) get some proper feedback instead of 3 pages of female protagonist talk.

is the opening scene a cliff, a pit or.. something?
Hi there what a post ;), well you're in for a treat as you've pretty much hit the nail on the head with my plans I'll be on discord in a bit to discuss with people my plans and get suggestions, I'll comment on here when I go on

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
I understand that its the dev's first game but Jesus Christ that lighting and environment in the screenshots

Reactions: Hyped

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
This dev wants us to pay for him to learn how to use daz. Note that in the software world, you'd have to pay testers.

FYI, this is a forum to discuss games, not a dev blog.
The least you can do in exchange for our time and funding is to put some effort into your demo. That description shows you've put almost no thought into it: "insane protagonist" "filled with plot twists in the future"

Last edited:

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
This dev wants us to pay for him to learn how to use daz. Note that in the software world, you'd have to pay testers.

FYI, this is a forum to discuss games, not a dev blog.
The least you can do in exchange for our time and funding is to put some effort into your demo. That description shows you've put almost no thought into it: "insane protagonist" "filled with plot twists in the future"
OK mate we will see..., if you'd read some of the things that have written you'd see quite a lot of thought went into it nor did I put the demo on the main page or that it was a quick hash up to see if I could, but I'm glad you took the time to express yourself

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
OK mate we will see..., if you'd read some of the things that have written you'd see quite a lot of thought went into it nor did I put the demo on the main page or that it was a quick hash up to see if I could, but I'm glad you took the time to express yourself
And just to further note your ignorance I am discussing the game and figuring how to make a hood game and name once I've actually asked for any payment

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
And just to further note your ignorance I am discussing the game and figuring how to make a hood game and name once I've actually asked for any payment
I wish you luck. It does seem like you're less interested in the erotic aspects of your upcoming title.

Word of advice, if you're looking for successful funding from the audience here, you may want to pay more attention to the erotic content within your game.
The devs who are successful here likely had ideas that were "insanely different and strange" but decided instead to pick ones that were appealing to a general audience.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
And what funding lmao I'm doing this all for free yeah the demo wasn't great I agree, but I'm building on it what are you doing trolling a
I wish you luck. It does seem like you're less interested in the erotic aspects of your upcoming title.

Word of advice, if you're looking for successful funding from the audience here, you may want to pay more attention to the erotic content within your game.
The devs who are successful here likely had ideas that were "insanely different and strange" but decided instead to pick ones that were appealing to a general audience.
I will take that under advisement, but I think I've got something here (it's not gonna be all dark and evil) it's just a glimpse of how corrupted she will become (a visual metaphor)

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
I will take that under advisement, but I think I've got something here (it's not gonna be all dark and evil) it's just a glimpse of how corrupted she will become (a visual metaphor)
You've got to figure out better ways to do your visual metaphors. Preferably scenes that are erotically stimulating, and characters that we can care for.

Currently, all they make me want to do is pump her with sedating drugs.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Beggars can't be choosers, right?

' how dare you go and make a free thing in your spare time you bastard' more comedy in this forum than a stand up show ..... lmao

Oh, so we shouldn't comment on the game, is that it or about things that might negatively influence my decision to support a game or not?

That's what you're saying?
So you want feedback, but only if it fits what you want to hear/read?

The demo is so short that it doesn't say much about the game at all, it's also frustratingly short, I'd say these are things you might want to consider as a developer, but it's up to you of course.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow one mocking response can kill freedom of speech?? Didnt know thats all it took...im learning all kinds of new things today.
Lol. Considering that my response to the guy was deleted and got me a message from a mod, whose free speech has been killed? ;)

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
You've got to figure out better ways to do your visual metaphors. Preferably scenes that are erotically stimulating, and characters that we can care for.

Currently, all they make me want to do is pump her with sedating drugs.
look at some of the renders ive put in this forum

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Oh, so we shouldn't comment on the game, is that it or about things that might negatively influence my decision to support a game or not?

That's what you're saying?
So you want feedback, but only if it fits what you want to hear/read?

The demo is so short that it doesn't say much about the game at all, it's also frustratingly short, I'd say these are things you might want to consider as a developer, but it's up to you of course.
i have no control over this page at all

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
I have one question the actual screenshots in the OP are from the actual game or from a next version ?
(Because when I play well the game ends after my first choice ^^')

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
im about to upload demo 2.0 to mega and link it here , now before i get killed in the comments THIS IS A PREVIEW AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT..., its more a guide of things to come, and some key game elements explained so if you have any questions please ask i will know if you skipped stuff as i wrote it.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
thank you for taking the time to review, ive made no bones about im new to this the reason ive put things in as if it was the developer talking is as a direct response to the comments section, where people want you to add everything for them individually and not help out or give any suggestions how to even do it, im currently working on demo 2.0), where the will be alot more content but i was seeing if i could actually do it (never made a game, uploaded, used mega, never rendered a pic until 6 days ago) so i will be removing things like patreon comments as it was just a joke to say im doing this on a toaster with an internet connection, but ill let you know when 2.0 comes out as i do like to change peoples minds, as for the story its been refined and polished and as this isnt going to be a linear story the plot will remain the same but there will seem to be a bit of randomness to it, in essnce what im saying is i just wanna do something competely different, thanks kris
No worries... These things take time and a bit of finesse, which you'll learn as you go... Just stay positive, and keep on truckin'... I'll give it another gander once you re-release it... If I don't get to it right away, feel free to PM me...

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes