VN Ren'Py Abandoned Re-Demption [v0.0.3] [Equilibrium Project]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
The renders are way too smooth and reflective, if you could somehow make them more natural-looking I'd probably give this a shot. If you don't have the rig for it I get that but just thought I'd give you my two cents @Equilibrium Project.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017

have fun!!!
I personally find this a start that makes more sense, gives a bit more insight while not spoilering away the exact relations of them, even if she expresses her belief that its just an imaginary friend but there are signs that there may be more than that, or not. Creates a suspene which you will have to manage well though in the future if you wanna keep this suspense while maintining a reason behind all this.

I'm glad that her surrounding is an actual home now, previously it felt more like some dream scene, and that her looks match her actual self-image. These were much needed changes which gives this start a more polished look. While it didn't grow in content but its very important to care about such details so i'm glad you did this redo. I checked the images, i applaud the new more natural looks but i disagree with those who found the unrealistic lighting bad the first place considering it can be used to simulate a different state of mind. Obviously such a thing should not be the default look to be fair.

I friggin' love those black lips and i couldn't help but notice how muscular her arms are in those praying pose.. but not quite as much on other images. Its just that pose that tricks the eye? Or you made her more muscular on those deliberately? That baseball bat still looks very blocky. You have to work on the clipping issue, basically half of her mini gets swallowed by her hip.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I personally find this a start that makes more sense, gives a bit more insight while not spoilering away the exact relations of them, even if she expresses her belief that its just an imaginary friend but there are signs that there may be more than that, or not. Creates a suspene which you will have to manage well though in the future if you wanna keep this suspense while maintining a reason behind all this.

I'm glad that her surrounding is an actual home now, previously it felt more like some dream scene, and that her looks match her actual self-image. These were much needed changes which gives this start a more polished look. While it didn't grow in content but its very important to care about such details so i'm glad you did this redo. I checked the images, i applaud the new more natural looks but i disagree with those who found the unrealistic lighting bad the first place considering it can be used to simulate a different state of mind. Obviously such a thing should not be the default look to be fair.

I friggin' love those black lips and i couldn't help but notice how muscular her arms are in those praying pose.. but not quite as much on other images. Its just that pose that tricks the eye? Or you made her more muscular on those deliberately? That baseball bat still looks very blocky. You have to work on the clipping issue, basically half of her mini gets swallowed by her hip.
well thank you for that :) i didnt wanna give too much away but heres a clue didnt myahs looks change depending on how she felt, sooo if she felt strong praying.......

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
No worries... These things take time and a bit of finesse, which you'll learn as you go... Just stay positive, and keep on truckin'... I'll give it another gander once you re-release it... If I don't get to it right away, feel free to PM me...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Grey and red do NOT mix even being really close to the screen it was hard to tell what those red words were saying as they blend into the grey to much and after a bit I stopped even trying to read what was there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played it but I doubt I'll play it again as it looks like it's just going to be another one of those generic female protagonist moleshitation corruption type games where you have to take her around and get her molested by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard in the game. Though I guess I could just get her killed right away and win the game.

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Grey and red do NOT mix even being really close to the screen it was hard to tell what those red words were saying as they blend into the grey to much and after a bit I stopped even trying to read what was there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I played it but I doubt I'll play it again as it looks like it's just going to be another one of those generic female protagonist moleshitation corruption type games where you have to take her around and get her molested by every Tom Dick and ugly fat bastard in the game. Though I guess I could just get her killed right away and win the game.
couldnt be more wrong but thanks for your opinion

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Yoooo, I'm getting psychological horror vibes from this. That's like, my favorite genre. Looking forward to more!

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I wasn't being serious, hence the smiley.
Though I do object to my post being removed, I thought it was a good one. :)
So basically you're saying it's a good thing to offend other people and mods that tell you it's wrong are mistaken? Right...smfh :disappointed:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So basically you're saying it's a good thing to offend other people and mods that tell you it's wrong are mistaken? Right...smfh :disappointed:
Great Cthulhu below, you can't be fucking real.
YOU INSULTED PRACTICALLY EVERYBODY WHO PLAYS FEMALE CHARACTERS AND LIKES TO PLAY GAMES WITH FEMALE MCs WITH YOUR ORIGINAL POST AND GAYS AT THE SAME TIME and when someone made a post making it clear how dumb that was, you started whining and then I made fun of it and you ran and complained to a mod about how mean I was to you and now you start again.

Dude, we are supposed to be adults here, start acting like one.
You can go and complain about my posts all you want, it won't stop me calling out people that act like you and it certainly won't make anybody think any better of you.

Reactions: Hordur

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What I'm saying is that disagreeing with you doesn't take away your right to free speech and that it was ridiculous to even post that and if you can't accept that, just go and complain about me again.

Reactions: Hordur
Sep 21, 2017
putting me self in girlie shoes is NOT MY BAG BABY! :tf: game looks good tho:FeelsGoodMan:

...damn all though its such a great day---the guy who played mini-me in austin powers is dead:FeelsBadMan:

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
What I'm saying is that disagreeing with you doesn't take away your right to free speech and that it was ridiculous to even post that and if you can't accept that, just go and complain about me again.
In other news I've just finished the script for v0.01

Reactions: botc76

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
right guys this is my last update post on here please visit my patreon page at theres no need to donate as all released will be uploaded here for free, but i need to focus my energy in once place, DM me if you have any questions thank you Kris aka Equilibrium Project

Led

Jul 16, 2017
If you disagree with me, that's fine. But just say so. I would have accepted that. However, I don't accept insults. Talking about acting as an adult...

Equilibrium Project

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
If you disagree with me, that's fine. But just say so. I would have accepted that. However, I don't accept insults. Talking about acting as an adult...
How about you both move a conversation that's nothing to do with this game to somewhere else

Reactions: Led
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes