Cryomaniac

Oct 17, 2018
I would like to commend you on the work you have done for this game. I love the fact that I would definitely be interested in going through the game even if it weren't a H VN simply because I love your style of writing, and the story and premise overall. Zach's quirks make him quite personable, and the game managed to get a good few laughs out of me. I'm biologically male and I have found that I relate a lot with a high TRANS Zach. The game infact helped me come to terms with quite a few doubts I had about my own gender identity even. I am glad I discovered this and will be waiting for future updates! Thank you for making this game and continuing to work on it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JackyHF

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
I would like to commend you on the work you have done for this game. I love the fact that I would definitely be interested in going through the game even if it weren't a H VN simply because I love your style of writing, and the story and premise overall. Zach's quirks make him quite personable, and the game managed to get a good few laughs out of me. I'm biologically male and I have found that I relate a lot with a high TRANS Zach. The game infact helped me come to terms with quite a few doubts I had about my own gender identity even. I am glad I discovered this and will be waiting for future updates! Thank you for making this game and continuing to work on it.
Sorry for cracking your eggshell... this game is apparently good at that.

Ddraigon

Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2020
re: Dreamer [v0.9.0] [Dream Team Studio]

Original PC : 920 MB
Original Mac : 886 MB

Compressed PC (391 MB) :
Compressed Mac (358 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

Elliyanne

Jul 26, 2019
Could you clarify what you mean by "early morning of the 1st of Breatney[sic]?"
The first day after the player chooses Breatney, they go to the cafeteria where she says she's going to spend the night in his dorm.

And actually I typed it wrong, this scene takes place at the end of the first day. It would be an adult scene, but it looked like the content hadn't been added yet, so it jumped to day two, just a message telling what had happened.
(After this scene, Zoey unlocks the option to change the hair length.)

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
The first day after the player chooses Breatney, they go to the cafeteria where she says she's going to spend the night in his dorm.

And actually I typed it wrong, this scene takes place at the end of the first day. It would be an adult scene, but it looked like the content hadn't been added yet, so it jumped to day two, just a message telling what had happened.
(After this scene, Zoey unlocks the option to change the hair length.)
I couldn't give you an exact ETA for the sex scene as both our artists are focused on other things right now, but it definitely is on the list. A higher priority is going back and writing the scene for the morning after.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
Wow this is a good game. It's still very "work in progress", but the Britney and Keisuke routes both have a decent amount of content, and it's easy to insert oneself as Zach/Zoey.

My big concern/critique is that the game seems to be too big and too broad. There are art assets which get shared between the paths, but there is a whole lot of story in this game, and it's not repeated at all between paths, so it's got to be like writing several novels simultaneously. The writer does a good job of using the C.H.E.A.T.S. scores and previous choices to alter flavor text (and that alone adds a lot of replay value), but so far the seperate paths don't merge at all, and that must add a ton of work to the game. It bothers me because I freaking love what's there so far, but I understand writing well enough to be very worried that it may not be possible to actually complete this.

It would seem that there would be a lot more gameplay possibilities if the different paths crossed over a little more. Minor encounters (like in the convenience store or the different shops in the mall) are the sorts of things that could be in all the major baths with small variations in the text. This would help to pad the playtime by reusing work from one story in another story, but it would also help to make the game more immersive for the player by seeing places where different timelines converge and split apart.

I feel like the game might be moving toward more "crossover" on day 4, or maybe even after the mall-trip on day 2, so maybe I'm worried over nothing. I really freaking love this game, so I want to see it go on.

There are a few things in the game that are not quite to my personal taste. One of them is the "dubious consent" in certain scenes (particularly the first scene with Keisuke). That scene is well-written, but it's about at my borderline where I would rather call a hard "NO" and go for a bad end for a character that I'm controlling. I'm definitely not kink-shaming, and I really, really love imbalances of power and D/s relationships, but I emotionally detach myself from a submissive's headspace when they start deluding themselves into thinking they lack agency.

D/s games are powerful because they hit deep emotions that most of us can't fully understand or control, so it's jarring to ride along with a character and then watch them go down a path that I would not. I guess that as a reader, I need some way to imagine things as "topping from the bottom".

Whenever the "Admit I was masturbating" branch of that scene is finished, it would be nice to see it as a Reverse Cowgirl scene rather than just guided masturbation. Masturbation feels like a bit of a second-place prize, and cowgirl positions are actually very good for virgins since it gives the girl a lot of control, and the reverse cowgirl would let Zach watch Zoey in the mirror instead of looking at K. If K is the expert that he is painted as, he'd probably pick a girl-on-top position for the girl's first time, and there are still ways for him to guide those positions, or even grab Zoey's hips and take out some aggression (once Zoey is up to speed). It could even share art assets with the "gentler but still rough" branch just by having immediately switch to his most aggressive gear in the rough version. It would just be disappointing to have the most assertive choice for Zoey ony lead to masturbation — everything else about the character (especially at high horniness) makes her seem like she'd want more, especially since that scene marks a transition to accepting her body more.

It also feels a little weird that the game seems to funnel Zach/Zoey into monogamy, even when the scenes played out so that the other character were just using him/her for sex. At high horniness and control (and maybe sel-esteem), things should probably skew more towards fuckbuddies or open relationships, especially as Zach/Zoey starts to recognize that literally everyone wants to fuck him/her. It's pretty firmly established that high-horny Z gets horny anytime he/she sees a mirror, or a cute girl, or when touched, and the sorts of games Zach played had him collecting cute girls, so it kinda doesn't make sense that he/she'd confine her sexual feeling just to one person, especially when in some play throughs that person is an asshole. Seriously, K's pullout game is shit, and he did it even after he got called on it, and that dude needs to go back to the friendzone and think about what he did. Britney on her extortion-dating path should probably go in the friendzone too.

I mean, maybe other options will show up in later days (it's still early), but there should at least be some flavor text that has Z considering other options, especially after the immediate problem of getting clothes is taken care of.

As soon as Z gets into public she starts to realize that people go crazy for her, so as time goes on she should feel less tied to her "best friend" if they aren't treating her well. The more Zach becomes Zoey, the more options she has.

Anyway, great game, even though it's

Reactions: CaptainCaption

LuminaJR

Aug 1, 2018
lets just hope that they keep this game updated in this site so that its Always up to date Unlike These 2 games Lily´s HandMaid and Succubus Research Diary those 2 games i just mentioned have been updated several times over the past 2 years and no one in this site have noticed
i have reported those 2 games i just mentioned several times over the past 2 months but it just comes back as Rejected for some reason
if anyone have links for those 2 Games i mentioned could you report it or something because im tired of Spamming the button
ok now its Vodka Time yummy

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Whenever the "Admit I was masturbating" branch of that scene is finished, it would be nice to see it as a Reverse Cowgirl scene rather than just guided masturbation. Masturbation feels like a bit of a second-place prize, and cowgirl positions are actually very good for virgins since it gives the girl a lot of control, and the reverse cowgirl would let Zach watch Zoey in the mirror instead of looking at K. If K is the expert that he is painted as, he'd probably pick a girl-on-top position for the girl's first time, and there are still ways for him to guide those positions, or even grab Zoey's hips and take out some aggression (once Zoey is up to speed). It could even share art assets with the "gentler but still rough" branch just by having immediately switch to his most aggressive gear in the rough version. It would just be disappointing to have the most assertive choice for Zoey ony lead to masturbation — everything else about the character (especially at high horniness) makes her seem like she'd want more, especially since that scene marks a transition to accepting her body more.
I am fully down for reverse cowgirl mirror sex.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes