CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
This was a known issue that has been fixed. I put a line of code in there for testing the outfit and forgot to remove it.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Hate to ask this and dont mean anything against it but will there be any average joe get some flirting in with zoey (zack)?

Reactions: GreatBuddy

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Hate to ask this and dont mean anything against it but will there be any average joe get some flirting in with zoey (zack)?
There's a bit of Zoey getting hit on on Day 1 of the Keisuke route, but I want to do more of it in the future; in particular, people are going to be leering at her when she's exercising with Keisuke, which will make him strangely jealous and protective.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
This was a known issue that has been fixed. I put a line of code in there for testing the outfit and forgot to remove it.
Ok, so what is the fix? I just downloaded this today and she constantly keeps putting the uniform on then taking it off. It is really annoying when fast forwarding. Tell me where and what the code is and I will remove it myself.

Reactions: GmFn1869

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Ok, so what is the fix? I just downloaded this today and she constantly keeps putting the uniform on then taking it off. It is really annoying when fast forwarding. Tell me where and what the code is and I will remove it myself.
From the full changelog at :
0.10.3 (04/30/2022) (Current Backer Patron):
  • Fixed Zach wearing the female school uniform outfit in some locations in the Keisuke Day 1 scenes. I had changed the outfit for testing purposes and forgot to revert it...
This is for the version after this public one. Since this is an awkward circumstance, you can fix it yourself by using the Sustainer password of Get Schooled for the 0.10.2 version to use the sprite viewers to set the outfit to the naked dry T-shirt and men's jeans.

ChibiCloud

May 7, 2018
Hi i have zoey Silver hair and Teal eye first play it was ok
but loading savefile or start new game is get back to red eyes and black hair

LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
Is it even possible to beat Brit in the arcade? I don't know if I'm just fat-fingering the games, or if they are meant to lose. I've been stalled there ever since that patch came out. It's pretty frustrating because you can't save or load from that part, and it's difficult to quit out of the game there. I can't tell if it's intended that I lose, or if I'm just screwing it up.

There is a lot that I like about this game, but loss of control seems to be a big theme, and I'm not exactly comfortable with that. It seems like you're meant to just get deeper and deeper under someone's control.

Rilevav

Jun 4, 2020
Is it even possible to beat Brit in the arcade? I don't know if I'm just fat-fingering the games, or if they are meant to lose. I've been stalled there ever since that patch came out. It's pretty frustrating because you can't save or load from that part, and it's difficult to quit out of the game there. I can't tell if it's intended that I lose, or if I'm just screwing it up.
I think they're theoretically designed to be winnable but the difficulty has been set at an insane level. I got 100% on the shooting one and Brit still won easily but maybe if you get all 18 hits with 100% accuracy in less than 3 seconds it might give you the win? The stacker one IS possible, albeit only just about and even if you're running it on Deep Thought you should still turn character graphics off because Renpy sucks from a performance standpoint. I don't know if the game will actually respond to winning the bet though. Given how high the difficulty has been set it seems like it would be a waste of resources to make content only a tiny minority of the most bloody minded players would ever see.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020

There is a lot that I like about this game, but loss of control seems to be a big theme, and I'm not exactly comfortable with that. It seems like you're meant to just get deeper and deeper under someone's control.
I think they're theoretically designed to be winnable but the difficulty has been set at an insane level. I got 100% on the shooting one and Brit still won easily but maybe if you get all 18 hits with 100% accuracy in less than 3 seconds it might give you the win? The stacker one IS possible, albeit only just about and even if you're running it on Deep Thought you should still turn character graphics off because Renpy sucks from a performance standpoint. I don't know if the game will actually respond to winning the bet though. Given how high the difficulty has been set it seems like it would be a waste of resources to make content only a tiny minority of the most bloody minded players would ever see.
Short answer:
Dance Uprising and Tower Topper are beatable, but the rest aren't. The frustration from failing the games is fully intentional, particularly with Tower Topper.

Long answer:
Dance Uprising's high scores were set by an actual rhythm game player (who commented that the charts suck because I had no good way to map them by hand and had to rely on automation for all of them except Rasputin). I even lowered her scores by 10% each and rounded them down to the nearest thousand, but they're still mindbogglingly high. If you win, Britney gets visibly upset and astonished that someone who's had a woman's body for less than 24 hours is a better dancer than she is, and Zach remarks that because re:/Dreamer followed his specifications he put into the character editor, and because those specifications partly described a woman who isn't clumsy, as the unexpected owner of that body, he unconsciously moves with far more feminine grace than he should have any right to possess. It's a neat bit of flavor text with implications further down the road, but it's not fully relevant at this moment.

Tower Topper has significant dialogue changes based on the results of the game, both proving to Britney that the game cheats players out of winning on the final line of the tower and for how Zach performs once Ai levels the playing field for the game. If Zach wins the initial bet of proving his point to Britney within three tries, she'll have to honor her wager of having cosplay sex with Zach in a character of his choice. The latter check is more complicated, as Zach can either with the grand prize of the PlayStation 4-like game console fully on his own efforts, win it on his second try without realizing Ai went beyond "leveling the playing field" on this attempt by making it impossible for him to lose, suspecting that Ai cheated for him by making one mistake that should have caused the block tile size to shrink or him to game over, or fully realizing that Ai cheated for him by making two or more mistakes.
These further compound in complexity if Mrs. Puck Man was played before or is played after Tower Topper, but if Zach either suspects or knows that Ai cheated for him, Ai will belligerently tell Zach how he obviously couldn't do it on his own, saying "Seriously, Zoey, if you keep making me feel like an idiot whenever I give you a longer leash, I'm eventually going to get rid of it and drag you by the collar everywhere." then "Actually, you'd probably look really hot with a collar, so why don't you ask Britney to buy you one as a present on this date? Based on her internet search history, she'd totally be down to see you wear such a quintessential goth girl accessory!" and then "And it's not like you'd need to go to a changing room to put it on, so you could spend the rest of the day wearing it! That way, everyone would know you're the submissive little pet bottom in your relationship, which you totally--" before Zach shuts off his phone in frustration to interrupt Ai. Unfortunately for Zach, Britney becomes enamored with the idea of putting a choker on Zach later, but they put the conversation on hold for later.

Zone of the Zombies 2 is not "winnable" in that Britney will always perform at least as well as Zach, but if you play perfectly without taking any damage (which I don't even know is possible as you only have 3 seconds to shoot 3 targets 6 times each), Britney will either make a dorky Metal Gear Solid Revolver Ocelot "You're pretty good" reference or just get kind of upset that she can't just effortlessly trounce Zach; if Zach also had better accuracy than Britney (which is 90%, meaning that you can only miss one shot), Zach remarks that he is downright shocked that he performed better than Britney but chalks it up to him having experience with the light gun genre that she lacks. If Zach's performance isn't flawless, he has a few line variations based on how he thinks he did.
Either way, Zach realizes that Britney is having a lot of fun, so he does what any good boyfriend would do and gives his gun to Britney to let her dual-wield, and she unleashes a hailstorm of virtual bullets that makes an outright cacophony of noise.
Seriously, the code for this is stupid for the amount of detail it has, carefully weighted with the way Britney shoots for each hand (she's faster with her right hand), the accuracy for each hand (she's a lot more accurate with her right hand), and actual RNG distribution:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mrs. Puck Man isn't even playable (coding an obscure simultaneous multiplayer knockoff cabinet that was thought to be lost media until it a board was rediscovered in South America a year or so ago proved to be outside of my programming ability), but the aftermath has a few variants depending on if its the first arcade game played on the date, if it's the second, and if the previous game was Tower Topper (Zach will feel guilty for breaking the machine and bribe the arcade management by giving back his PolyStation VI prize on the promise that they'll used the saved revenue to restore the game to at least functional order).

Lastly, meeting any of the "win" conditions for these games unlocks the Sustainer password for any given release, so there is an incentive to perform well in them as a free player without a password can get it.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020

Natalie of review site/blog Nigma Box just re-re-reviewed re:/Dreamer's recent (although most of the review is applicable to the public version of 0.10.3).
Go ahead and check it out, and while you're at it, check out the rest of her website! She has some good general reviews on a slew of topics, but her general focus has shifted towards TSF/TG/Gender Bender content in the past few years; in particular, she recently wrote

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020

It would be great if in the path of Britney or in the path of some other girl (if she appears in the game):
so that Zoey can not hide that she is a girl and remain in a female form (to have long hair,did not to hide her beautiful female figure, wear women's clothes); so that everyone would know Zoey as a girl and recognize her as a girl (and so that she would recognize herself in this); that she change her documents for a new female identity; that she move to a women's dorm; so that she could be a pure lesbian.
It would be great if Zoey could still be a girl in the end!
You can't realistically go through the impossible situation your body turning into another person's and possibly expect to get away with living your life as if nothing happened. Zach is in one of the best possible situations to do so (an introverted loner who has been away from all of his contacts for over a year and hasn't had a chance to reconnect with them yet, is in a new social setting) yet without expert help, there is simply no way he'd be able to do the simplest part of this elaborate process of making fake identity documents. Plus, Zach, even at his eggiest, won't accept himself as a woman this early into the events of the story (although such a thing is planned later on).
However, his dickish friend Rich has gray market contacts and if Zach ends up going to him for help, he'll offer it on the condition that Zach live with him as a girl with forged identity documents he'll provide (as well as school transcripts and other assorted documents required to enroll in university as a fake person).

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
You can't realistically go through the impossible situation your body turning into another person's and possibly expect to get away with living your life as if nothing happened. Zach is in one of the best possible situations to do so (an introverted loner who has been away from all of his contacts for over a year and hasn't had a chance to reconnect with them yet, is in a new social setting) yet without expert help, there is simply no way he'd be able to do the simplest part of this elaborate process of making fake identity documents. Plus, Zach, even at his eggiest, won't accept himself as a woman this early into the events of the story (although such a thing is planned later on).
However, his dickish friend Rich has gray market contacts and if Zach ends up going to him for help, he'll offer it on the condition that Zach live with him as a girl with forged identity documents he'll provide (as well as school transcripts and other assorted documents required to enroll in university as a fake person).

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Finishing the jogging scene with Keisuke. This is one of 3 (technically 4) exercise scenes with Keisuke. Each exercise has an option to decide Zach's attitude towards it (either "Eager," "Reluctant," or "Lethargic"); the average mood influences Keisuke's opinion of Zach and potentially Zach's stamina for sex and a slightly smaller chest size down the road (I'll have to look more into the complexity of each, but the idea is that being enthusiastic about exercise makes Zach last longer in bed and burns some of his fat away).
That's not how boobs work. Because if they were working like that, all women who engage in sport would have become flat as a board.

• Angry
Reactions: radohak

Hroptatyr

Apr 19, 2021
I played it a while ago. From what I remember, there are three paths: the guy, the girl, and the "transformed self". Has this third path been developed?

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
I see "male protagonist" tag and no "transformation". How much content for said protag, mm??
There should absolutely be a transformation tag because the first CG is a long transformation sequence. Let me add it.

That's not how boobs work. Because if they were working like that, all women who engage in sport would have become flat as a board.
It won't make her flat, but it will burn fat, a lot of which is on her chest.

I played it a while ago. From what I remember, there are three paths: the guy, the girl, and the "transformed self". Has this third path been developed?
Do you mean the alone route? It's been somewhat neglected.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
There should absolutely be a transformation tag because the first CG is a long transformation sequence. Let me add it.
I guess it's another "not enough games for new tag" problem. I mean, I'm intrested to play as fem protag, but playing game with "male protag" tag and forced transform in first 5 mins and go on as fem MC?? I guess this needs new tag...

Reactions: MostlyHereForYuri
3.40 star(s) 31 Votes