Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
Britney is finally getting some much needed content, good. Hopefully they stick with her for a while now since Keisuke has more than enough over the others.

Reactions: TrickyL

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
" though everything is planned to be uncensored "
Not to harp on this again but, is there a time frame they're looking at for that uncensoring to happen?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
So.. What I've read in the thread.. Even if we want to do a lesbian play through (because if I was a guy and turned into a girl, I'd go after girls..) we still have to get fucked and lose our virginity to a childhood friend?

I've not played and was considering it, but I have some limits with genderbender.

Reactions: Arra64 and Jccurtis

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
So.. What I've read in the thread.. Even if we want to do a lesbian play through (because if I was a guy and turned into a girl, I'd go after girls..) we still have to get fucked and lose our virginity to a childhood friend?

I've not played and was considering it, but I have some limits with genderbender.
My understanding is that the Keisuke (male childhood friend) route has most of the content currently with it being up to mid day 4. The Britney route, which is currently being worked on, is still on day 1. So maybe wait a few versions?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
My understanding is that the Keisuke (male childhood friend) route has most of the content currently with it being up to mid day 4. The Britney route, which is currently being worked on, is still on day 1. So maybe wait a few versions?
Alright thank you, will do.

Melongirl3

Feb 6, 2019
Britney is finally getting some much needed content, good. Hopefully they stick with her for a while now since Keisuke has more than enough over the others.
He has more, but not enough o_O I think the Britney route is gonna be in v.6 which is on patreon already :eek:

Reactions: Asuminoya

Asuminoya

Jul 22, 2017
He has more, but not enough o_O I think the Britney route is gonna be in v.6 which is on patreon already :eek:
Keisuke's route is pretty wholesome I guess, and you're in luck I think the devs are a little biased with him :LOL:
I'm just excited for yuri fluff with Britney, she hasn't seen content in almost a year.

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
Does the sex scene are animated?
No, they are not animated, and such a thing is way outside the budget or scope of this game.

" though everything is planned to be uncensored "
Not to harp on this again but, is there a time frame they're looking at for that uncensoring to happen?
Our commissioned artists are focused on character sprites at the moment, but even after that, we're more interested in making new HCG (such as the Zach to Zoey transformation) than immediately replacing the current placeholder HCGs.

Much like other people have said, Britney's content only goes up to the afternoon of the 1st day, but the focus is going to be on Britney for a bit to get her roughly the same amount of content as Keisuke before switching to a Patreon voting system for content focuses.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Much like other people have said, Britney's content only goes up to the afternoon of the 1st day, but the focus is going to be on Britney for a bit to get her roughly the same amount of content as Keisuke before switching to a Patreon voting system for content focuses.
Awesome, will check it out when the update comes around.

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
I decided to give it a go because it did sound interesting and always had a glimpse at it but never really downloaded it. I regret it and I'm quite disappointed. The idea was good, the execution is lackluster. I'd rather play an RPGM tbh.
i agree with what you said its not very good

skraf

Sep 12, 2018
Insanely wordy. Author wastes 100 pages of text to get to one choice, if not more. Stop trying to be so cleaver and just write the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnSmith1968

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
do we need a patreon code to paly the full game?
No. The entire story of any given release is unlocked for everyone. The Patreon code is only for for convenience features, like access to the entire route jump list (rather than just what's new in that version) and in-game C.H.E.A.T.S. customization (the stats that influence parts of the story, particularly how Zach/Zoey reacts to things).

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have to say.. really first scene is being dressed in a girls outfit? WTF? At that point you should be in torn pants and shirt! Not girls clothing. The girls clothing is really stupid just after a transformation.

Reactions: JohnSmith1968

CaptainCaption

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2020
I have to say.. really first scene is being dressed in a girls outfit? WTF? At that point you should be in torn pants and shirt! Not girls clothing. The girls clothing is really stupid just after a transformation.
As stated in dozens of places in-game and in this forum, the Zoey sprites you see in-game are placeholders. Their commissioned replacements are due to be ready for use in-game within a week and will replace them next update; additionally, I'll be taking a chainsaw to the dense and overly verbose intro so that Zach and Ai aren't just alone in a room and talking to each in a meandering conversation for hours.

Here as some previews of their various poses, outfits, and expressions of the replacement sprites, arranged in the order they would appear in the current Keisuke route:
Strip Zealous Crop_W2xEX_PPAC_waifu2x_3840x2160_-1n_png.png
Pending slight edits (the skin tone on the underwear and casual girl outfit is a tiny bit more yellow than the nude outfit, some expressions need better eyebrows, the T-shirt's sleeves can be a bit disjointed), these are the final versions of the sprites.

Another angle with the 3/4 poses and expressions you see Zoey make in-game has been paid for and is planned eventually, but our artist has been told to prioritize these front-facing sprites for now.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
If you don't care about images much
is great but still under production.
discontinued, decent chunk of content, some paths more focused on sissification than feminization.
Might be worth asking over on forums.

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes