Elliyanne

Jul 26, 2019
A lot of people don't know but Lens on your cell phone has a real-time translator through the rear camera, just point it at the pc screen and it translates automatically. There are also programs like tap screen on the pc, where clicking on a button translates what is shown on the screen.

Reactions: CG7

CG7

Jan 25, 2020
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

How funny you are, do you want to kick me out of here???

I think that translating from Japanese to English is not the same, you will be realizing when you read me that it is not the same, you are understanding what I am writing, right?
The same goes for your novel.

Last edited:

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
As I see it, the Latinos cannot defeat their corrupt government and mafia, so they humiliate the artist on the Internet with a crowd to deceive themselves that they are not powerless. I have no other explanation for such dog behavior. The game (or rather the half-frozen alpha demo of the game) has already been translated into Spanish, you don't like it, so move on.

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
As I see it, the Latinos cannot defeat their corrupt government and mafia, so they humiliate the artist on the Internet with a crowd to deceive themselves that they are not powerless. I have no other explanation for such dog behavior. The game (or rather the half-frozen alpha demo of the game) has already been translated into Spanish, you don't like it, so move on.
I am Spanish... with a consolidated democracy, much better than yours masked in elections paid for with money,,, (example Trump), but I hate politics,
if you're such an expert on human behavior... now why don't you take a look at the one who doesn't want other "subsets of people" to be able to play their game?

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
I am Spanish... with a consolidated democracy, much better than yours masked in elections paid for with money,,, (example Trump), but I hate politics,
if you're such an expert on human behavior... now why don't you take a look at the one who doesn't want other "subsets of people" to be able to play their game?
Boo hoo.

乃คяdaK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2018
he started out by giving false illusions to an Italian user who kindly asked for a translation, then the whole storm came out because of 'his' absurd restrictive rules (for the record, in Italy mafiosi are practically extinct, the last great mafioso arrested Toto Riina 1993 and the few remaining in the south operate anonymously) you watch too many films :)

al-capone.jpg

CG7

Jan 25, 2020
hahaha, how stupid, since you don´t have better arguments you mix politics, with what?
With the xenophobia of a guy who, who knows if he's a Nazi supremacist and one of these days he starts shooting at a school.
you see? I am also able to mix things

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
hahaha, how stupid, since you have better arguments you mix politics, with what?
With the xenophobia of a guy who, who knows if he's a Nazi supremacist and one of these days he starts shooting at a school.
you see? I am also able to mix things
But you apparently you can't mix together words to make a coherent sentence. Maybe the machine translation is at fault?

CG7

Jan 25, 2020
I wrote it quickly, I already fixed it.
That's why I told you it's important to write well

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
now I understand why your game has been going since 2019 and is still the same as at the beginning
wasting your time here talking nonsense
and then you will surely say... I have to leave the game for personal reasons... depression blah blah blah
and while the poor deluded of your pàtreons ... paying you to be here wasting your time

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
now I understand why your game has been going since 2019 and is still the same as at the beginning
wasting your time here talking nonsense
and then you will surely say... I have to leave the game for personal reasons... depression blah blah blah
and while the poor deluded of your pàtreons ... paying you to be here wasting your time
Depression? Oh no, maybe I need to "go to the doctor" like you claimed!

In all seriousness, I am a single developer, and the game is complicated. Despite spending over 30 hours a week working on it, development is slow due to me doing:
  • The writing, although given how Ren'Py works with interwoven text, graphics, and audio, it's more accurate to say that this part is more akin to working in film in scriptwriting and directing.
  • The bulk of the coding (minus when Espeon rescues my incompetent ass from the horrible cargo cult code I've made).
  • Designing and making all of the GUI assets (minus what I can get from icon packs).
  • Creating design documents, some for the story, but mostly for artists' use.
  • (Largely) finding the artists to commission to make the art those design documents detail.
  • Managing the vast majority of the communication with those commissioned artists.
  • Editing the art we've receive for stylistic consistency and functionality within the Ren'Py game engine.
  • Community management on Patreon, social media, forum posting, and Discord, which includes distributing the game every release.
If you could do more QA for me and find more bugs, it'd really help me speed up development ;)

DreamTeamStudio

Game Developer
May 29, 2022
I'm not interested in your life... you're pathetic

do not write more to this idiot who only wants publicity
I am out here living my best life. I love my job, every day of my life is interesting (these last few days especially so!), I have good friends, and I have enough time to relax and argue with assblasted idiots on the internet. What more could I want?

Seriously, I get to work on a creative project I can pour my heart and soul into and I am lucky enough that it is my sole source of income. What are you doing with your life besides coordinating with a bunch of people to downvote this game and like each other's posts? Posting a bunch of garbage translations on games? Getting upset that I took a toy away from you?

3.40 star(s) 31 Votes