3.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Aug 8, 2016
But How to do that ?
If Possible can anybody provide walkthrough of this game ??
I can't provide a full walkthrough but should be able to help with this specific area since it seems to confuse a lot of people (myself included when I first got there.)

When you reach the point in Ochaco's story where you gave her the first massage, Do NOT click on her to start a new sparring session after reaching "Train 'Gravity' 4/4". Sparring with her again at this point causes a bug and risks softlocking you in the game. Instead, during the next evening session you need to click on the four chairs in the background next to her. Then on the new screen, click on the empty chair furthest to the left where you should get the option:
"give Ochaco a massage 0/1"

After this, things continues pretty smoothly and you can just follow the in-game guide for each girl. This is a thankfully pretty rare instance of a buggy and unclear part of the game and will hopefully get fixed in the new version.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
I can't provide a full walkthrough but should be able to help with this specific area since it seems to confuse a lot of people (myself included when I first got there.)

When you reach the point in Ochaco's story where you gave her the first massage, Do NOT click on her to start a new sparring session after reaching "Train 'Gravity' 4/4". Sparring with her again at this point causes a bug and risks softlocking you in the game. Instead, during the next evening session you need to click on the four chairs in the background next to her. Then on the new screen, click on the empty chair furthest to the left where you should get the option:
"give Ochaco a massage 0/1"

After this, things continues pretty smoothly and you can just follow the in-game guide for each girl. This is a thankfully pretty rare instance of a buggy and unclear part of the game and will hopefully get fixed in the new version.
thanks man . I'll try.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
So we need to play by heroic route as well as villian route to get all scenes as well as play cave quest with each female character ??

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
any changelog of this Update? i just loaded my save and there is nothing new
This was a Mina update apparently. You have to go to the gym in the Afternoon to trigger her first event. The rest of the steps are fairly obvious. Only thing I have to note is to go to the beach when prompted ONLY in the afternoon. Game was breaking for me otherwise.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
How do you recruit people to go in cave with you for fighting?
there is quite some time since i played this part, but if you can't recruit them yet, try advancing their story, at some point you will probably be able to take ochaco and tsuyu in the cave, i think it's when they decide to join your team, if i'm wrong, someone please correct me. XD

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Hi guys. I don't know what to do. I need to wait a text during afternoon for jiro quest but nothing arrive and i xon't know what to do in the 3 battle against robot. I beat the first 2 but the third always win since i can use my skill only 1 time. Can someone help me?

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys. I don't know what to do. I need to wait a text during afternoon for jiro quest but nothing arrive and i xon't know what to do in the 3 battle against robot. I beat the first 2 but the third always win since i can use my skill only 1 time. Can someone help me?
Have you got all other quirks ?
Harderning , Gravity & Zoom ?
Are you on cave quest or playing Eijiro Quest ??
Waiting for text means to wait at home in the afternoon to arrive.

shanemk

Aug 21, 2017
I keep running into a game break with ochaka on the training 4 it says lets rest over her and the message option is grayed out

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
After we get the quirk from midnight how do we keep going on with her storyline? I tried talking to her after class or at the store in the evening nut nothing. I' ve completed all the girl storyline

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes