3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's your fault. When you train, you can't massage her anymore at the same day. You need to make the messages separate from the Training. You need to go to the chairs for that. It's not broke, you just did it wrong. You locked out yourself.
That is a broken bug and should be properly documented and fixed. I just started all over from scratch after not playing since 0.13. Second thing the cafe event is bugged said to wait for day 25 so I did the event disappeared even before day 25. WTF?

Discord for this game is a damn joke! Nobody even cares that the cafe event is broken or reply to bug messages.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
That is a broken bug and should be properly documented and fixed. I just started all over from scratch after not playing since 0.13. Second thing the cafe event is bugged said to wait for day 25 so I did the event disappeared even before day 25. WTF?
Nope, your problem with Ochako is not a bug. It is what it is, EITHER Train with her OR massage her. You can't do both at the same day. So you need one day to train and one day to message her. You shouldn't trigger both at the same day.
So yes, it was your fault. Your "documentary" of it is useless, it doesn't get fixed. It's intended that you can't do both on the same day.
Also don't know what you mean with Café Event. Is it a Event with Mina? If yes, then It's probably not implemented yet the Café Event.

Reactions: amsousa

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Nope, your problem with Ochako is not a bug. It is what it is, EITHER Train with her OR massage her. You can't do both at the same day. So you need one day to train and one day to message her. You shouldn't trigger both at the same day.
So yes, it was your fault. Your "documentary" of it is useless, it doesn't get fixed. It's intended that you can't do both on the same day.
Also don't know what you mean with Café Event. Is it a Event with Mina? If yes, then It's probably not implemented yet the Café Event.
No the bug is that the game locks you in with her unable to do anything.. no longer exit or do anything but click on her. That is a serious hard game breaking bug if it was not for history let's you roll back. The navigation icons and such should not be disabled at this point.

Reactions: Orieni01

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So, this game is kind of abandoned right?

No activity in Discord or even Patreon.
You are spreading fake news, the artist has posted a explanation why it get´s delayed so much on their Discord two days ago (15th December 2022).
They plan to release 0.27 on February 2023.

amsousa you liked the wrong comment too soon. RiseAgainstSP lied.

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018
You are spreading fake news, the artist has posted a explanation why it get´s delayed so much on their Discord two days ago (15th December 2022).
They plan to release 0.27 on February 2023.

amsousa you liked the wrong comment too soon. RiseAgainstSP lied.
Take a chill pill, my dude I was asking a question.

I just recently left the Discord server due to lack of any activity on it for months, and hoped to see if anything was different here, only to be met with this page also having 0 activity for a month.

Last edited:

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Take a chill pill, my dude I was asking a question.

I just recently left the Discord server due to lack of any activity on it for months, and hoped to see if anything was different here, only to be met with this page also having 0 activity for a month.
The Developers are usually quiet, that´s true. But like I said, the artist gave us a Update with a explanation on Discord at the 15th of December, so you couldn´t have left their Discord "recently", that must have propably been more than 3 Days ago that you left. They have real life problems, that´s why they postpone this game. The new update 0.27 should be ready on february but maybe it can take longer, it depends on how their real life problems get´s solved. The artist said something like "emergency life-wrecking situation" happened in their lifes.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Takes 5 months to release next version it better be a damn big release.. Seriously 5 months.

Dec 17, 2022
View attachment 1384612

Overview:
In the game, you play as a Pro Hero, a fresh graduate from U.A, who was killed in action but was saved by a mysterious Quirk and sent back in time.
Given a second chance, it's time to hone your power, get closer to allies in order to solve the mystery of your future and try to avoid your impending doom.
You will be able to experience many lewd situations with your favorite characters along the way. Fair price for dying once, right?​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-17
Release Date: 2022-09-8
Developer: Double-H - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -
Android: - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extra: Gallery Unlock*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, Download at your own risk.

View attachment 816447 View attachment 908523 View attachment 908524 View attachment 1259408 View attachment 1384654 View attachment 1384656 View attachment 1384657 View attachment 1384658 View attachment 1384659
Just finished watching this anime, lemme see what this is.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Takes 5 months to release next version it better be a damn big release.. Seriously 5 months.
They don´t need to bring a big update at all, this Game is just a Fan Project for them, it´s not their main job, they both have other jobs.
And if their jobs were more important, then there´s nothing we can do about. Like I said the artist wrote something about "emergency life-wrecking situation", so they propably had a rough time the last couple of months.

It still is planned that 0.27 have Momo and the Revamps of the old sprites and cgs and finishing of the new UI. There wasn´t added more in their Roadmap. So don´t expect too much. We have to see if they have managed to solve their problem in 2023 or not. Don´t expect too much and be grateful if this game could get back on track.
If it will not then it´s sad, but like I said, nothing we can do about.

You should treat Developers as Humans, not as machines. Everyone has a different workspace, resources and time. As long as their isn´t a suspicion for Scam like for example from Icstor, then it´s all good.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Don't know if the Mods Here are trolling or simply don't read their existing Threads at all.

The Artist has given a Update on their Situation on the 15th of December like I already mentioned here, the 0.27 Update is planed for February. They showed this information on their Discord.
Also, the Artist posted a Update for the upcoming 0.27 Update TODAY! Some of the Sprite changes are shown.

Discord News 01.jpg Discord News 02.jpg Discord News 03.jpg

MLGKwikSkop

Dec 21, 2020
Don't know if the Mods Here are trolling or simply don't read their existing Threads at all.

The Artist has given a Update on their Situation on the 15th of December like I already mentioned here, the 0.27 Update is planed for February. They showed this information on their Discord.
Also, the Artist posted a Update for the upcoming 0.27 Update TODAY! Some of the Sprite changes are shown.
I don't think abandoned rules consider Discord. They'll change it after a new version is uploaded.

RiseAgainstSP

Apr 13, 2018

View attachment 2245502 View attachment 2245503 View attachment 2245504
The rules are simple for a mod to mark something as abandoned, no new update for 6 months, and it's not complete, then you have to mark it as abandoned.

I think someone working on the game needs to talk to a mod to change it to on hold, but still, those are the rules.

Also don't know if it's just the small picture format, but Kirishima's new arms look like balloons.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
The rules are simple for a mod to mark something as abandoned, no new update for 6 months, and it's not complete, then you have to mark it as abandoned.

I think someone working on the game needs to talk to a mod to change it to on hold, but still, those are the rules.

Also don't know if it's just the small picture format, but Kirishima's new arms look like balloons.
No, that's simply Not true. The rules say 6 months without ANY update. That doesn't mean a Version update of a Game, it means ANY Form of update Like progress reports, sneak peeks or a new timeframe when the next game Update should come. These Reports are also considered as Update, Icstor abused this system with Milfy City, claiming on working on Milfy City every time when the deadline was close, that's why it has taken so much time to get a abandoned Tag there. One day, Icstor didn't care anymore and missed the timeframe, that's why it got the Long awaited abandoned Tag. Now He needs to make a Version Update in order to get this tag gone, Icstors Sneak Peaks didn't count anymore.

Yes, Milvidi the Coder for RE Academia failed to post the status Report (aka what the Artist Pearzy posted on their Discord) on Patreon unfortunally, so it really could be that the Mods don't care about Discord News. But then again, Version 0.26 was released on the 8th of September so it isn't even 6 months from there. It's 3 months, that was the old time frame of marking Games abandoned before it was changed into 6 months.
Hero Sex Academias (another Parody Game) Last Progress Report was in July, since then no other communication at all, no reply's from the dev even on his Discord, even His Mods leaved. This Game didn't got the abandoned Tag. So either it was a Mistake that the Mod gave the abandoned Tag to this thread Here or the mods are measuring with double standards. You can Pick either one, It's still fishy why this Game here got the Abandoned Tag when the 6 months weren't even passed yet.

Pearzy

Aug 4, 2017
Hi everyone! One of the devs here!

We are not dead haha just been through a pretty rough patch in life that's all. I did explain what was happened and other information on our Discord server.

Long story short, we are able to resume the game and the new version v.027 is gonna come out around February of 2023.
V0.27 consist of:
- New Content (of fucking course)
- Lots of revamps from the assets to the gameplay
- Those ugly bugs is gonna say bye bye

I've read all of the recent comments to and thank you guys for ur support!
I will setup my schedule to post update once a week on the weekend (prolly Sunday) and more if i could

Last edited:

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
Hi everyone! One of the devs here!

We are not dead haha just been through a pretty rough patch in life that's all. I did explain what was happened and other information on our Discord server.

Long story short, we are able to resume the game and the new version v.027 is gonna come out around February of 2023.
V0.27 consist of:
- New Content (of fucking course)
- Lots of revamps from the assets to the gameplay
- Those ugly bugs is gonna say bye bye

I've read all of the recent comments to and thank you guys for ur support!
I will setup my schedule to post update once a week on the weekend (prolly Sunday) and more if i could
I haven't been the biggest fan but I did play as far as I could and see potential in this. Plus the love shows through the game so I'm wishing you luck.. sorry to hear life's been rough. Here's hoping for better days ahead

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes