3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
This is the longest 3 weeks in the history of mankind
Legal1709 dude just read the 3 posts right above yours. Milvidi had financial troubles and couldn´t work on this game (he is the coder and Pearzy is the artist). They changed their Mind on when to release the new update in favor for Toru´s Content. So it is more waiting time since 0.27 now will have the remasters, Momo and Toru...
Toru was originally the 0.28 Update, now she also will be in 0.27...

TdrZn

May 26, 2023
I'm stuck on Jiro's mission (check out the stage that was being set up inside the mall) I went to the park and tsuyu and jiro talked, then I went to the mall and he said something about there being a stage, but from there there isn't nothing else anywhere, what do I do?

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Pearzy23/05/2023 11:03
Hello guys Everyone ! I'm back with a bit more art update
! What do u guys think about the hair? I've been struggle a bit when rending her hair though. I think imma stick to the cel shading style, tried one with some more realistic style but I dropped
  • The Toru update gonna be done with these CGs (with one that I'm not gonna upload for some surprise hehe). Sooooo after i've done all these CGs, and some bit more time for Milvidi coding and writing, the version will be done.
- Quick question though: What do u guys think about the AI Art lately?

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Vatalyst

Jun 26, 2020
Solf locked in the training area with ochaco 3/4 training with her, there is no exit and I am unable to teleport out

EmperoXXX Anime

KonoSuba The Harem Adventures
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2023
DUDEE! Is it abandoned? I tried this out around a year ago and was thinking of checking out the new events! Sad SHIT! o_O :coffee:

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
Legal1709 dude just read the 3 posts right above yours. Milvidi had financial troubles and couldn´t work on this game (he is the coder and Pearzy is the artist). They changed their Mind on when to release the new update in favor for Toru´s Content. So it is more waiting time since 0.27 now will have the remasters, Momo and Toru...
Toru was originally the 0.28 Update, now she also will be in 0.27...
So, what's the excuse now LMAO

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
So, what's the excuse now LMAO
Why are you quoting me? I just shared what the Developer said on Discord. Why are you so lazy to check the Discord out?

Milvidi Last Post was on the 30th of August on Discord:

"@ everyone Sorry for all that delay, I'll have 2 days off on 5-6th September and I can finish this update. Can't drop the bigger money job at the moment."

So in short, both milvidi (Coder) and Pearzy (Artist) are working in real life and this Game here is just a Side Project.

You should really just go to Discord and check what the Developers said.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
imo if you're going to be that paranoid may as well have the good charisma to pull a Boyd Cooper and start jabbering about delicious Milkmen.

• Haha
Reactions: JakeTapper

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Legal1709 your "ha ha" Reaction was unnecessary, the Developer/Coder Milvidi wrote today on Discord as well. Although Version 2 still makes him problems (lots of bugs) he will still pull up a update with Version 1 soon. It should be done either on Sunday or at the beginning of next week.

Milvidi

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
RE:Hero Academia V0.27 for Patreon is live!

As are we. We still haven't died yet, even if it took a really freaking long time. Most of it is on me - Milvidi - the coder. I apologize for the hold up. Ver 0.27, so it's not V2 yet, but it will be after Toru's update 2 weeks from now. We just need more time to downscale the current V2. The reason being, as we grow, we realized that the game that we wanted to make in the past is way out of budget, time, and skill of 2 amateurs.

Pearzy graduated and got a job. I got more jobs, so less time spending on the game. But we still want to give it a closure, therefore, downscale.

Anyway, enough rambling, here comes the changelogs:

V0.27:

- New route: Momo. You can start her route AFTER finishing the current Jiro story. Go to class in a weekday morning. The route is a bit short, because it was planned to release together with Toru's update, but we can't delay it any longer.

- After this, Toga will be the last girl to be added into the list. We originally planned to have many more, but it's getting too bloated, and waiting months or years to see a particular girl's update is not fun.

- New location: Library. You can access this area from the School Hallway. There will be an additional arrow pointing you to the library.

- New H-scene: Ochaco's first repeatable, interactive H-scene. After finishing her current story, go talk to her at her house in the evening. She's only there during the weekends. As this will become a feature from now on, any feedback is appreciated.

- New gallery UI.

- New Heropedia UI.

Known issues:

- Some visual errors during Mina's replay in the gallery.

- Missing Mina and Momo's heropedia entries. Due to the bloated code of V1, adding these is a bit time consuming, especially Mina. I need some more time to read through their code again to fill out their entries. Due to this not being very important, I'll work on it and add them into the game when the public version comes out.

Reactions: RhinoHeadbutt

Cammander

Jun 6, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 6, in script call
    call intro from _call_intro
  File "game/locations/bedroom.rpy", line 201, in script
    call screen mainUI
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/screens/mainUI.rpy", line 1, in execute
    screen mainUI():
    screen mainUI():
  File "game/screens/mainUI.rpy", line 12, in execute
    if mc_inv.qty(qRayGoggles) > 0:
  File "game/screens/mainUI.rpy", line 12, in <module>
TypeError: '>' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen mainUI
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3587, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen mainUI():
    screen mainUI():

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
RE: Hero Academia 0.27
Sat Sep  9 17:35:19 2023

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call screen mainUI
    screen mainUI():
    screen mainUI():

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call screen mainUI
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3587, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4060, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\Comma\AppData\Local\Temp\BNZ.64fd011c776c0c5\RE_Hero_Academia-0.27-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen mainUI():
    screen mainUI():

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.2.23090503
RE: Hero Academia 0.27
Sat Sep  9 17:35:19 2023

What do you expect? You play a Version that is buggy and got leaked too soon. You should have wait for one week when the public Update get's droped, then you get a more bugless version.

Reactions: Bart712
3.00 star(s) 6 Votes