3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

iJostar

Mar 24, 2021
Abandoned :cry: art really looked promising, i get there's too many characters but you don't need them all

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Abandoned :cry: art really looked promising, i get there's too many characters but you don't need them all
It´s NOT abandoned, this month comes the new update. The Moderator who put the abandoned tag on was too soon with his decission and didn´t considered the right time frame to even put the abandoned tag on. The rules are abandoned tag on after X months without comunication at all. The developer did actually put their communication a couple of days before the deadline was met. The abandoned Tag unfortunally get´s removed after a actual game update.

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
I'm assuming this isn't really abandonded since the last time it was labeled that it was just the dev moving slow... mr bones the manor. now that game should be abandoned... i was really enjoying it but that game is never going to finish

Jan 24, 2021
Is there an update now?
Nope. Last free patreon post was at the end of December

They did post something in March if anyone cares to share it.

Development log on itch.io was last updated April of last year.

mike50494

Dec 9, 2017
Nope. Last free patreon post was at the end of December

They did post something in March if anyone cares to share it.

Development log on itch.io was last updated April of last year.
I give it till May 19 if still nothing unwatched

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Milvidi13/04/2023 4:24 Discord

Hi Everyone! First of all, big sorry for the delay. The dev team is still alive, but in my case, just barely. The delay this time is my fault and not Pearzy. I was in big money problem and had to prioritize jobs that have quicker payout. That said, since it will be continuing for a while longer, we decided to include the Toru update in as well. Pearzy will provide you with weekly progress update as before. We're also glad to work on something new. Working on old stuff, necessary as they are, wasn't exactly exciting...

nerowaiss

Jun 2, 2020
Pearzy02/05/2023 11:55 Discord

Hey there Everyone ! Like Milvidi announced, we decided to include the Toru update in as well. I've updated the roadmap - which the next one we will return to Tsuyu. After that, I will update more, we did plan out the stories and all, still need to adjust bit more to fit the game. - I've changed the old Toru sprites, incase u dont know it kinda look like the 3rd img.... yeah.... -Sketches for few first CGs Will be back next week for more sketches and colored version of these one.
1683333005219.png
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen

Sep 10, 2022
Pearzy02/05/2023 11:55 Discord

Hey there Everyone ! Like Milvidi announced, we decided to include the Toru update in as well. I've updated the roadmap - which the next one we will return to Tsuyu. After that, I will update more, we did plan out the stories and all, still need to adjust bit more to fit the game. - I've changed the old Toru sprites, incase u dont know it kinda look like the 3rd img.... yeah.... -Sketches for few first CGs Will be back next week for more sketches and colored version of these one.
View attachment 2599423
Imagen

Imagen
Imagen
Imagen
The art quality has jump alot from one update to another, shame that the game doesn't get much attraction, you expect that MHA would be the most desired games in here.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes