3.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I know some people posted that there was added new character content but I would like to view the change log to see how much and see if I should take time and continue.

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Hey I wanted to ask for help after getting stuck at cave lvl 5 while trying to beat it solo. Any tips?
You shouldn't go alone at all. You need Ochako (and when you didn't Blackmail Tsuyu and be in the romance route with her you need her also). Because both of them got a H Scene at the final base of the Cave.
If you make it solo you will close the option for their scenes, they will then be missing in the gallery

Reactions: Hugo_GLz

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
their is a glitch with Ochako Uraraka you can't complete the second set of events for her and you also can't leave

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Is there going to be a way to go down Tsuyu's route without involving Midnight? I was enjoying the blackmail route because it didn't include her but then suddenly she was added to the route and it made me lose all interest.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Game is fucking broke after training gravity 4/4 you are fucking hard locked! can't massage her and can't leave the damn building!

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Game is fucking broke after training gravity 4/4 you are fucking hard locked! can't massage her and can't leave the damn building!
It's your fault. When you train, you can't massage her anymore at the same day. You need to make the messages separate from the Training. You need to go to the chairs for that. It's not broke, you just did it wrong. You locked out yourself.

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes