VN Ren'Py Completed Real Life Plus Ver. Kaname Komatsuzaki [Final] [Fan-na]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Sep 28, 2018
a true branch hell, Am missing one ending + 1 scene which has like 6 cg and I can't figure out how to get there.

Nice game all in all, for a second I thought this was from the Love Plus series.
I am in the exact same hell you are mate. Missing 6 exact cg and probably an ending. Imma about make a god damn graph to keep track of this...

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
So, I played and replayed this like 5 times (it's really good). But I am missing some scenes and have given up trying to get them; I will wait for the full save that eventually will be found here.

(By the way, for those who are completionists but want to avoid certain content, there are two routes I have found where the guy doesn't get the girl, and one of the routes borders NTR/rape since she is pushed away by the MC and dates another guy, and you can choose to get involved. If you want pure vanilla, watch out for this route.)
Could you tell me which one is that route supposed to be exactly? netorare or just rape?

Reactions: rKnight
Jun 24, 2017
Could you tell me which one is that route supposed to be exactly? netorare or just rape?
So if you don't study hard, you won't go the same school as her. This will lead her to become somewhat distant, but if you were nice, it'll lead to a route where you still get together.

But if you choose decisions where you reject her (like saying you won't marry her and rejecting her Valentine's gift) and you choose not to study, she'll become so distant that she'll push you away and go out with someone else. You can either call out to her or ignore her. If you ignore her, it'll lead to an ending where you see her as an adult, but you don't recognize her.

If you choose to call out to her twice, eventually you two will go to her home after it is revealed that her boyfriend is abusing/beating her. You'll admit that you always loved her and basically force her to have sex.

It borders NTR because she still goes back to that abusive boyfriend, which leads to the ending where you meet adult her and not recognize her, and it borders rape cause, of course, you force her to have sex, but she wasn't completely against it since she still had feelings for you.

Still, if you want pure vanilla, not the route you want.

Reactions: sonhot

starnight090

Jun 2, 2017
So if you don't study hard, you won't go the same school as her. This will lead her to become somewhat distant, but if you were nice, it'll lead to a route where you still get together.

But if you choose decisions where you reject her (like saying you won't marry her and rejecting her Valentine's gift) and you choose not to study, she'll become so distant that she'll push you away and go out with someone else. You can either call out to her or ignore her. If you ignore her, it'll lead to an ending where you see her as an adult, but you don't recognize her.

If you choose to call out to her twice, eventually you two will go to her home after it is revealed that her boyfriend is abusing/beating her. You'll admit that you always loved her and basically force her to have sex.

It borders NTR because she still goes back to that abusive boyfriend, which leads to the ending where you meet adult her and not recognize her, and it borders rape cause, of course, you force her to have sex, but she wasn't completely against it since she still had feelings for you.

Still, if you want pure vanilla, not the route you want.
I would like to add another one. It's where you go to the same school as her. After going out and sleeping with her, you hear rumors of her going out with her senpai and you confront her about it. You have two options, paraphrasing it ,
1: Go home together and talk it out. The relationship is saved.
2: Don't listen/leave without letting her explain. You eventually see her outside a hotel with senpai and break up later.

Reactions: sonhot

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I like the game concept i would like to know if anyone know game with same idea where you start young and do choice that affecte late game (adulte) choice in plus :

it do not matter if it have 18+ content or not
it could be english or japaness only
do not mater if it have action or aventure
HAVE TO BE either completed

but no yaoi/yuri
ntr is ok but only if it a bad ending or a tempora fail beford come back

PS i think it ok ask for a similary game in a game threat

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i tried it...i only reached two endings...Kaname with a baby and Kaname without a baby

it's romantic...but those routes feels short(mostly on the high-school section of the game)...but i genuinely cried over them for how much i liked them

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote